JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (45) · No (178)

David

David

Refusal by JB Hi-Fi to satisfy a customer (for a teenage son) with an issue with a gift card

Zero stars at North Lakes JB Hi-Fi

Zero stars for the service received from the woman with the orange hair at JB Hi-Fi North Lakes. If the manufacturer says I'm entitled to a refund then I don't need your attitude! I won't be shopping here again.

Yogita G.

Yogita G.Sydney, NSW

Don't Buy Apple Product Through Jb Hi Fi

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Jim

Jim

BAD: Very unhelpful- NEVER BUY FROM JB AGAIN

Claire L.

Claire L.

Rude staff

Unhappy

Unhappy

Poor Service

I paid for a TV with the Black Friday sales and was told that they did not have stock in store but I would receive it before Christmas. I phoned after Christmas and was told that I just missed out and would receive tv on 12.01.21. I phoned them after that date and was told that they still had no stock. I am still waiting despite contacting the national service line who referred me back to store that I had issues with!!!

UNHAPPY JAN

UNHAPPY JANGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never buying fromJB Again

Zero stars. But five brickbats. Worst service anywhere. Don’t know how this company stays in business. Appalling service every time I go there. Got put on hold three times today on the one query. Wasted 30 minutes of my time before I hung up. Incapable of doing even the most basic things. No knowledge about their products. Gruff and disinterested service even when you wait 20 minutes to get their attention in store. Want to sell expensive TVs and major appliances in five minutes flat. And even then can’t devote five minutes to the sale. Driven by commissions and quotas? Start shopping somewhere else!!! Then management and the Board and shareholders might show some interest in fixing the problems.

Glenn

GlennSouth East Queensland, QLD

Warranty Nightmare

Three months ago our Dishwasher failed. We bought a top to the range ASKO dishwasher from JB at Carseldine store in Brisbane. JB has stuffed us around all that time. I Have called, pleaded, begged, and ranted but JB service has been notable absent! Yesterday they approved a replacement. Great! Today they told me they want $396.00 to deliver it! Not install...just deliver. Not happy JB!!!!!

Mr Jensen

Mr Jensen

Any chance I could get some service (not so) groovy people?

JB HiFi Toowoomba city. Who says retail stores are on the way out? I went into this store looking for a simple bluetooth receiver. The lay-out of the store was wildly counter-intuitive and the six (yep six) sales non-assistants were masters at yucking it up with each other, looking the other way to avoid eye contact, trying to look busy, talking about fortnite / dungeons and dragons / chess club or whatever that less than fashionable demographic likes to talk about..., but no contact or service for me or anyone else in the store for the 15 minutes I was there. Needless to say, I went home and bought it online. JB = Just Bad.

Richard

RichardHobart

Appalling 'service', rude and ignorant

Ashton

AshtonSydney, NSW

Why in this day and age a huge retailer like JBHIFI doesn't offer Afterpay astounds me.

JBHIFI continues to refuse to offer Afterpay for whatever reason. Its ridiculous... I would be willing to shop more at jbhifi if they did offer it.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
amustang

amustangMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

the worst customer service i have ever seen

syed

syedMelbourne

Bad service

Not satisfied with the customer service
Made me stand aside for more than 30 minutes like an Idiot.
Having an Issue with new Samsung Note 20 and no one shown up
I had to leave from Hoppers store
Will never visit again

Microsoft Surface Pro

Microsoft Surface ProGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Micrisofr Surface Book

I purchased from JB Hi Eastland 27/11/19 First screen failed approx 3 month second screen cracks appeared approx 7 months later . JB said microsoft would only considered laptop had been dropped wanted $1000 dollars to repair . Held off on repairing decised to take JB Chirnside Park very quick to palm off to Microsoft after discussions and showing Eastland repair docket
Manager reluctantly created new repair docket.
This Laptop has been a lemon from the start and the service from JB both at Eastland and Chirnside has been poor .All care and no responsibility!!!! Do not buy this laptop and question return policies on all purchases from JB HI.

cachoonk

cachoonkMudgeerba

Worst customer service ever Robina Store

Had a faulty Microsoft Surface Pro keyboard that I purchased 3 months ago.
From the minute i walked in got treated like a leper.
Everyone turned their heads & ignored me.
After 5 mins went to front counter & girl at the front didn't want anything to do with it & said I needed to wait for sales staff.
I walked out.
I will never shop here again.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Credit card fees like its 1995!

Seriously, whats with your credit card fees?
You charge 2.**% for the use of an Amex.....American express halved the fees for merchants almost 2 years ago but you still charge the inflated amount....thats a $12 fee on a $500 purchase.... even most tiny cafes etc. dont charge an amex/visa/MC fee anymore...might as well go to binglee or officeworks etc. Not only are they pricematchers, but NO FEES on ALL CREDIT CARDS..
Oh and please dont say the whole 'we charge fees to keep prices low on goods'.... have you checked your prucing recently....oh i forgot....(keep shareholders happy)..... my bad

Jase72

Jase72Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

JB Worker Complaint

My Dad has been BANNED from JB at Forest Hill Chase. All for saying hello at the door girl over a month ago. It was that blonde woman who kicked him out. I want to speak to someone about this. I'm really angry about this. He did nothing wrong. My Dad has had 4 accusations made against him, someone said he had his arm around one girl, and they accused him of belittling another staff member. He is always friendly. Not one warning he received. This is really upsetting to our family. He said Happy New Year to that blonde woman over a week ago, she ignored him, and walked away. You should be ashamed of yourselves, JB-HIFI. He is 82 years old. He would never harm a fly. He is the most harmless and friendliest man in the world.

How dare you.

Dee

DeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Total lack of customer service

Sanity restored

Sanity restoredSydney, NSW

BAD and rude

jie kang

jie kangSouth East Queensland, QLD

Is anyone home?

I swore three years back never to visit the Tweed City store again after waiting an hour for service. Well, I weakened today and tried them again. Nothing has changed. They simply just don't have enough staff and those who weren't attending to customers were jovially talking to each other and ignoring those waiting around them. That's it for me.