JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

Brand Manager for JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (54) · No (205)

Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cant trust what they say

Jesse C.
Jesse C.Sydney, NSW

Took my money and cancelled it

So I went to the jbhifi store in hurstville and they said its click and collect only. I did everything correctly as I used autofill on my phone to put all my usual details that I have done for the last few years. I am told to check my email for the confirmation and it instantly cancelled. It took my money and said it would be returned in 3-10 buisness days. As I require my phone for work I sent an email to the verification team to ask why and all I got back for a response is an email saying we got your email. When I went to the store to ask what had happened they pretty much said we dont deal with this thing and we cant help you. I'll be contacting consumer affairs if this isn't sorted out immediately

Store LocationHurstville
ahegazi
ahegaziSydney, NSW

They will do their best to make your life hell

the website confirmes that I can exchange my mind (colour of phone)
when I went to collect, they said no you cancel the order, return, refund then re-purchase again

- either to wait for 3-5 days to get the product.
- pay another $2000 (double the budget)for the product if you want it sooner and wait for the refund.

What made it even worse, the staff way of responding.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Samaximus S.
Samaximus S.

Horrible customer service

First they blamed the customer for the damage to the product charging port and now after paying them the bloody expensive repair amount, they are taking their time to send the item to the repair centre!!! This is outrageous!

Raj
RajSydney, NSW

Store said they are closed to serve price guarantee ( $100 reduction) but are serving click and collect.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

One staff member is so impolite

Bought a printer. Did not work took it foe an exchange .. and the girl on front counter was very rude and impolite

Sales girl shown no courtesy and handed defective laptop

the sales girl at Cranbourne park shopping centre ,handed over defective laptop and forgot to add up other things bought along with the bundle.after a big waiting ,when our turn came bundle was incomplete and after a day , we found that laptop got defective keyboard and was the last piece .staff have no courtesy for customers time and money spent ,even do not feel bad when bundle things not organised in proper time .strictly don’t advise people to spend their time and money at that store .

Store LocationCranbourne North
Courtney B
Courtney BHunter Region, NSW

Absolutely dreadful post sale/warranty repair service

david
davidSydney, NSW

Bad service

After spending about $1000 in this licehardt store went today to get a radio for kitchen the usual 2guys l had seen on previous visits not there this guy just said that other one will serve you he was playing games on the computer after 10mins the other one served me found the radio lm about to get major appliances no way would l be going to JB hi ever again terrible service l see by the other reviews same thing on most avoid JB hi

Electronics & Computing Shops

Very bad after sale service.

Never buy anything from here. I took a keyboard withing 5 yrs guareantee back to store and they gave repeur code with 6 week wait but 8 months so far without any advise and dont know where is my keyboard. Keep asking but no reponse. 1 star is still too high.

Lynne
LynneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service Fail - Springfield Qld

Standing in the line waiting to be served. I can see at least 7 staff members wandering around, none of them serving anyone. 1 person at the register serving a guy that has gift cards and questions that require a phone call. Meanwhile I stand along with more people now. There is 1 staff member standing behind the registers paying no attention to customers. You know if you neglect customers they will go elsewhere, and you wont have a shop to open. CUSTOMERS ARE YOUR FIRST PRIORITY!

Terri
TerriSouth East Queensland, QLD

GREAT SERVICE BUT GET RID OF YOUR DIGITAL RECEIPTS THAT YOU SEND BY TEXT

We bought a samsung phone for m7 86 yr old mother. She is not very good with this stuff. The assistant was extremely helpful and kind .
BUt complaint is about the digital receipt that you text then you want a code . Seriously !? Just give a printed receipt when we but the goods. It's too difficult and doubling up

Fr. T
Fr. THunter Region, NSW

Rude and rasist

I am not sure why but a few JB hi-fi store I enter, I am met with rudeness and distrain as if I am not welcome in there store.

I don't know what offence I have given maybe it's my culture that offends, ether way I am sick of being treated this way. What is wrong with please or Thank you or excuse me, but nothing like that is said by certain individuals, I am sure not all behave this way, its just what I am met with.

Nigel James
Nigel JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

No customer after-sales support

Nobody could assist my Microsoft Office questions on my set-up issues only promising to call me back but it never happened. I continued calling 3 times during the day but everybody busy with customers and only promised to call me back.

Gill M.