JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (42)
Praetorian1011

Praetorian1011South East Queensland, QLD

Be warned: their extended warranty plans are garbage with poor after sales service IMO

Audio technica earphones headband snapped during normal use after approx 18 months. Called store and got the brush off to the extended warranty company. Their service was appalling, they couldnt even find our claim despite being given the order number and all our details. Wouldnt do anything until we emailed it in. Then they sat on it for 10 days and did nothing then finally when I got upset the lodged it only after my wife called (cause you are unathorised to act on a $22 policy for a $140 pair of headphones, what a joke) Then they are trying to blame us for the headphones breaking so they can get out of replacing them. Shame, buyer beware.

william l.

william l.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Are these guys on commission? I hope so.

Went to Westlakes Adelaide store to buy a projector, the rep insisted 'what I meant' twice on the basis that the projector in front of us had the wrong ticket associated with it. Having sorted that out, then would not price match an on line price as he doesn't deal with companies he's not heard of as the are probably grey imports. Went to the Mile End store bought the projector and a 4k player, will be using that store in future.

Store LocationWest Lakes SA
Mohd Ibr

Mohd IbrSydney, NSW

Not happy with the Service and product purchase

Purchased SAMSUNG GALAXY A31 from bankstown store and after two or three months charging issue came up and couldn't charged my phone. When i went to the store first they checked and told me it will be replace to new one as its under warranty and has some charging port issue (Faulty charging port and couldn't hold charge) and later they told me they can't replace as it has detected some liquid so have to pay additional 159$ to repair for which am very disappointed but paid and till today no one response and even calling store number but they never answered. Its more than a month now still no response.

Store LocationBankstown NSW
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A31
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

AAS

AASSydney

Not expected !!!

JBHiFi sometimes higher in devive stock and price comparing to other electronic retail store. Furthermore do not stock desired products though and a simple review of not having the right model in their stock is not published because does not meet standard. Actually, their rip off standard. That is so unexpected. Lucky did not buy too expensive devicd with refund and delivery problems.

Store LocationLaunceston
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Plandemic ruined the old jbhifi retail shopping experience

Been shopping at jbhifi since 2016 for my new phones every year, but 2020 is a horrible experience since the plandemic. Staff members acting like police, pranoid and suspecious. I bought the phone at the end but dont want to shop retail again.

SRL1

SRL1South East Queensland, QLD

No staff no 1.5m distancing

Waited 10 minutes at TVs. No staff acknowledged me. Sales point sprung up where I was waiting with crowd control nonexistant.

Store LocationCarindale
sanoop m.

sanoop m.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful service and helpful staff

I had a wonderful experience from JB Hi-fi, the Parramatta branch. They helped me with an exchange of a product I wasn't happy with. Zion and the other salespeople were super helpful. I would definitely recommend getting your electronics and sundries from JB hifi

Store LocationParramatta, NSW

Store LocationMorayfield
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A21s

Jannah W.

Jannah W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ordered online for click & collect

Ordered online yesterday Saturday afternoon for a Wifi Modem that would work for my NBN connection and after a few minutes it is ready for collection at a store here in Dandenong Victoria. Went to pick it up straight after and went home to try the said Modem I ordered, end up not capable to deliver the speed I have with my NBN 100/20 so I called asking to have it exchange for a better modem yet I spoke to the Manager of the said store and sad to say due to Covid they are not allowed to accept change of mind returns and have told to wait til restrictions are lifted. So I am leaving this feedback for people out there whose thinking to order online in considering your options if the product is right for you.

Store LocationDandenong Plaza Victoria
Product PurchasedD-Link N300 DSL-G225
Banksy

BanksyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overall a good experience

Click and collect has been great during COVID (VIC), with fast pickup times. Prior to this, I had good experiences instore including warranty returns / exchanges.

Pricing could be sharper on some items, but on occasion it's worth paying a few more $$ to get it same day.

Product PurchasedVarious
Liam S.

Liam S.Perth, WA

Common sense prevails

After sending in complaint about an iPhone we purchased not working within a week and initially been told to take it to an apple store an hour away, the manager stepped in and let us exchange for an upgrade iPhone. Thank you very much. Appreciate it.

Store LocationRockingham
Product PurchasedApple iPhone SE 128GB
who k.

who k.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's like they expect you to already know the details.

You ask about an item and tell them your price point, what you want to spend approx, that you want fairly good quality.. They don't have the item that you want so you point to another one and they get annoyed.. Why because it's not as good quality.. However I'm there BECAUSE I don't know what's good, so perhaps be a little more patient and friendly instead of speaking to me like I'm an idiot for not knowing something that's not my job.. If you want me to do all the research online then I'll also buy it online from whomever has the best price.. They're there to offer a service, you go in there to buy, to speak to a person, to support local business.. Sheesh... And this has happened twice now.. Both at the Forest Hill branch.

Store LocationForest Hill Vic.
Product PurchasedNothing.
Kapil K.

Kapil K.Sydney, NSW

Best place to get products

Although products were limited ,products were genuine and there are lot of offers .Limited customer service staff so hard to get with one,i love JBHIFI but more products need to be add

Store LocationParramatta
Product PurchasedApple Airpods 2nd Gen

Beck

BeckCaloundra

Friendly staff and great service

Purchased a TV from here wanting it specifically for gaming. The salesman with honest and very helpful, from the first point of contact to the very end of the sale. Would definitely recommend JB Hi-Fi at Kawana, they helped with my latitude finance card and did everything that they could to make the transaction easy

Store LocationKawana shopping world, kawana
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSony 55X7000D (55")

not happy jan

was sold a samsung tad a and assured it had hdmi at the usb only find out from Samsung that no tab a units have hdmi out of the usb

Store Locationstocklands cairns
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Wayne R.

Wayne R.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product-kambrook rice cooker

I bought this rice cooker as recommended in-store, my 1st cook was so fast and easy with brilliant fluffy rice ready just before I finished cooking my curry...excellent product..great price .$49.

Store LocationHarbour town gold coast
Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Laptop purchase

Joshua from the Liverpool store was patient and attentive to my need for having to purchase a Lap Top with special specifications.
He provided technical advise in a simple way for me to understand and provided me with multiple ideas on few products allowing me to make a sound decision.

Store LocationLiverpool, NSW
Mariana

MarianaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product, lack of organization

Bought a pair of airpods from the store in Brisbane city. The product is great and the costumer service was okay! I had gone to another brand of the store the same day earlier and was told that there were no more airpods nearby... Maybe a lack of organization, but they were available in the closest store.

Store LocationBrisbane CBD, Queen Street
Product PurchasedApple Airpods 2nd Gen
Pearl

Pearl

Excellent service

My local store has a fantastic team that work well together and communicate to match your needs, We have frequently been offered further discounts resulting in our return to purchase goods.

Store Locationgreensbrough