JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

Brand Manager for JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (46)
Jimbo
Jimbo

Cannot Be Trusted on What They Say to Get a Sale

brushlete
brushleteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Jb Hi-Fi advertised on the front page of the junk mail a phone that wasn't in stock or available

Jb hi-fi advertised on the front page of the junk mail an Oppo A91 for $178. On the day of the sale July 8 2021 in the morning I went into the store to buy one. Non available. They checked online for me and there were 3 available interstate. I then rang the store but they didn't exist. I think they call this false advertising

Terri
TerriSouth East Queensland, QLD

GREAT SERVICE BUT GET RID OF YOUR DIGITAL RECEIPTS THAT YOU SEND BY TEXT

We bought a samsung phone for m7 86 yr old mother. She is not very good with this stuff. The assistant was extremely helpful and kind .
BUt complaint is about the digital receipt that you text then you want a code . Seriously !? Just give a printed receipt when we but the goods. It's too difficult and doubling up

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Maj
MajSydney, NSW

The salesperson of the Whitegood recommended bad fridge to me

I bought my fridge from JBhifi castle hill last week and the sales person recommended to buy the Samsung fridge. Within one week of purchase that unit was making big loud sound every few hours, I feel scary, feels like it is going to explode any time. I have never expected jbhifi keeps that kind of brand and persuading customers to buy this kind of Samsung fridge.

Gill M.
Gill M.Hobart, TAS

Great Sennheiser 458bt

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Praetorian1011
Praetorian1011South East Queensland, QLD

Be warned: their extended warranty plans are garbage with poor after sales service IMO

Audio technica earphones headband snapped during normal use after approx 18 months. Called store and got the brush off to the extended warranty company. Their service was appalling, they couldnt even find our claim despite being given the order number and all our details. Wouldnt do anything until we emailed it in. Then they sat on it for 10 days and did nothing then finally when I got upset the lodged it only after my wife called (cause you are unathorised to act on a $22 policy for a $140 pair of headphones, what a joke) Then they are trying to blame us for the headphones breaking so they can get out of replacing them. Shame, buyer beware.

william l.
william l.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Are these guys on commission? I hope so.

Went to Westlakes Adelaide store to buy a projector, the rep insisted 'what I meant' twice on the basis that the projector in front of us had the wrong ticket associated with it. Having sorted that out, then would not price match an on line price as he doesn't deal with companies he's not heard of as the are probably grey imports. Went to the Mile End store bought the projector and a 4k player, will be using that store in future.

Store LocationWest Lakes SA
Mohd Ibr
Mohd IbrSydney, NSW

Not happy with the Service and product purchase

Purchased SAMSUNG GALAXY A31 from bankstown store and after two or three months charging issue came up and couldn't charged my phone. When i went to the store first they checked and told me it will be replace to new one as its under warranty and has some charging port issue (Faulty charging port and couldn't hold charge) and later they told me they can't replace as it has detected some liquid so have to pay additional 159$ to repair for which am very disappointed but paid and till today no one response and even calling store number but they never answered. Its more than a month now still no response.

AAS
AASLaunceston, TAS

Not expected !!!

JBHiFi sometimes higher in devive stock and price comparing to other electronic retail store. Furthermore do not stock desired products though and a simple review of not having the right model in their stock is not published because does not meet standard. Actually, their rip off standard. That is so unexpected. Lucky did not buy too expensive devicd with refund and delivery problems.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Plandemic ruined the old jbhifi retail shopping experience

Been shopping at jbhifi since 2016 for my new phones every year, but 2020 is a horrible experience since the plandemic. Staff members acting like police, pranoid and suspecious. I bought the phone at the end but dont want to shop retail again.

SRL1
SRL1South East Queensland, QLD

No staff no 1.5m distancing

Waited 10 minutes at TVs. No staff acknowledged me. Sales point sprung up where I was waiting with crowd control nonexistant.

sanoop m.
sanoop m.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful service and helpful staff

I had a wonderful experience from JB Hi-fi, the Parramatta branch. They helped me with an exchange of a product I wasn't happy with. Zion and the other salespeople were super helpful. I would definitely recommend getting your electronics and sundries from JB hifi

Lorna
Lorna

First & Last

Michael Roberts
Michael RobertsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jannah W.
Jannah W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ordered online for click & collect

Ordered online yesterday Saturday afternoon for a Wifi Modem that would work for my NBN connection and after a few minutes it is ready for collection at a store here in Dandenong Victoria. Went to pick it up straight after and went home to try the said Modem I ordered, end up not capable to deliver the speed I have with my NBN 100/20 so I called asking to have it exchange for a better modem yet I spoke to the Manager of the said store and sad to say due to Covid they are not allowed to accept change of mind returns and have told to wait til restrictions are lifted. So I am leaving this feedback for people out there whose thinking to order online in considering your options if the product is right for you.