JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores (page 2 of 3)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (42)
Wayne P

Wayne P

Price matched saving me money

Went to my local store to get a phone printer for my daughter. After doing some research I noticed it was $40 cheaper elsewhere but the sales guy said they would price match to save me going to the other shop.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedHP Sprocket Z3Z91A (White)
Thehonestreviewer

Thehonestreviewer

Communication

I was happy with the product I bought but felt let down when I realised I had been overcharged. I've been shopping there since they first opened and this is the first time this has happened but also the first time that staff were unaware of the deals jbhifi had for the item purchased. I made the staff aware of those deals when I saw I was overcharged. I would also like to add that it's not how it used to be either from products to staff knowledge of items been sold. Bring back the original jb with the excellent long lasting products.

Steelmoo

SteelmooPerth, WA

Seagate ultra thin back up is Rubbish- why sell it?

Bought this loaded my data and drive immediately failed on first day. Cost me money to send it back to seagate for a replacement and I am still waiting. This product is rubbish....paying over 100 dollars and not even last a day

Store LocationWhitfords
Product PurchasedSeagate Backup Plus Hub
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Palo

PaloSouth East Queensland, QLD

Product failure return

Arlo Pro 2, second camera failed to sync. Was going to initially do an exchange. At no time was there an apology. So went through the lengthy refund process. Tedious.

Store LocationOxenford
Product PurchasedArlo Pro 2

Feeling conned!

Store LocationJB Hi Fi, Camberwell
Dimmy B.

Dimmy B.South East Queensland, QLD

Ignored

I went to the Oxley JB and was hoping to learn about Sound bars and purchase one. It was a Friday morning 10:30am and I waited for 15mins for a sales staff to help me. No one did, but someone with a name tag asked if I was served and I said no, and he said he will get someone to serve me. I waited for another 15 to 20mins and I just walked out. Ended up buying a sound bar at Harvey Norman close by for a higher price but it was worth the service.

Store LocationOxley
ali j.

ali j.Sydney, NSW

The most expensive and unreliable.

JB Hi-Fi is the most expensive comparing to other popular stores regardless of the big banner that says they have the lowest price. I needed to buy a TV and went to the branch in the Warringah Mall because it was the only store that was open in the area at that time and I needed the TV for the night. I told them the model and paid the price, and as they suggested went to bring the car to the backdoor. But in 10 minutes until I bring the car they closed the store. They didn't even warn me that they are closing.

Store LocationWarringah Mall
Product PurchasedSamsung Series 8 RU8000
Air Conditioner

Air ConditionerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Air Conditioner

I highly recommend your staff member Katie who works at the Bayside Frankston store. She spent so much time with me and my elderly Mother and was extremely professional in every way. I would hope that her expertise in the future is recognised. Even tho air conditioning is not sold at that store she contacted Various other stores and we purchased our item at your other Frankston store. Very impressed Regards Stephen Conway.

Store LocationFrankston
narellekathryn

narellekathrynSydney, NSW

Bought a new Kindle and case but the case is wrong one

I'm about to go overseas and it was suggested I buy a kindle. After doing some research I went to JB Hi-Fi.
they had the new paperwhite kindle, which I bought and on the shelf next to it they gave a choice of 2 types of case, a fabric variety and a leather one. I chose the fabric one, however disappointingly when I got it home discovered that the case is too small for the kindle I purchased.
Not sure why this was not mentioned at the service desk when I bought it or why even they were on the shelves next the to the paperwhite kindles (the only ones available).
Very disappointed!

Store LocationMacquarie Centre
Product PurchasedAmazon Kindle Paperwhite

Bee

BeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Has all of the tech our teens could need

Not always the cheapest, but often so. My kids love looking at all the tech, gadgets and electronics on display. I have often negotiated a great deal when buying more expensive items.
Sometime click and collect is painful and once a person behind the counter was obnoxious, but someone took over and the job got done.

Store LocationChirnside Park
Product PurchasedLaptop

poor service - Carseldine Brisbane

Store LocationCarseldine
Brett

BrettCentral Queensland, QLD

My first stop when researching electronic products.

Bundaberg JB Hi-Fi has consistently met my expectations when researching and later purchasing electronic equipment. The range of products to choose from have been excellent, backed up by the knowledgeable staff.

Store LocationBundaberg JB Hi-Fi
Sean W.

Sean W.

Good, thats it really

Great new layout for the Warrawong store moving off the highway and into the shopping center, don't like the location of the store next to Aldi but its layout is good internally.

Staff are nice enough but I've never had a problem so I can only say they are good, nothing to exceptionally speak of.

I purchased a HP wireless printer and cartridges on 17/8/19.

Store LocationWarrawong
Su

SuMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good staff and products

I have been looking at getting a new laptop for Uni. I went into JB HI-FI and within 5 minutes of looking l was approched by a lovely salesman and asked if he could be of assistance. I told him what l wanted and he showed me several laptops and then told me about them and the use of it. Very well knowledged and very helpful. I did purchases a laptop and other things

Store LocationWestfield West Lakes
Product PurchasedLenovo
Tairyn

TairynSydney, NSW

It took ages to get someone to help me

Although jb hifi has probably the most competitive prices their customer service needs to improve a lot. I waited about 15 minutes for someone to help me with a product.

Store LocationWetherill Park
Product PurchasedJbl headphones

Always helpful.

Our local JB hi fi is a very good store. I can speak mainly for the assistance from the tech. staff, as being a little ‘behind the times’ when it comes down to computer & tv technology , I have found the staff to be extremely helpful & patient. They have a great range of dvd’s , both tv series & movies and if they don’t have what you want they will order it. My only negative is the security staff that they hire. The general approach & power game that these people give off makes honest people feel very unwelcome. In some cases the guards themselves look more suspicious than the customers they check!!
In general though I find this to be a good store.

Store LocationTweed City NSW
HighProtein

HighProteinPerth, WA

Great experience

I visited JB Hifi last week and I was looking for a couple of particular items. The first staff member I came across was outgoing and helpful - they approached me to see if I needed help instead of me having to track someone down.

They guided me to the items I was after right away and I was done there in a couple of minutes.

I know that it can get crazy during sales and peak times in the day but if you choose your timing wisely its a great store to visit.

Store LocationMyaree, Perth
Product PurchasedBlu-ray
Sam U

Sam USydney, NSW

JB Hifi has best products

We were looking for a Microwave (Samsung Stainless steel White color) and JB Hifi store in North Sydney had the one we were after. Their friendly Sales staff helped us to chose the right one. It had some deal going on so we also got some discount on it. Very happy with the results as we have been using it for almost and year without any issues.

Store LocationJB Hifi North Sydney
Product PurchasedMicrowave
mystery girl

mystery girlPerth, WA

JB seem to only accept positive reviews

Store LocationJB Osborne Park

Disappointed three times

I appreciate Store’s can have their busy times but in three stores of JB’s I found in what I would guesstimate to be normal shopping customer flow that to gain service was very difficult because there weren’t enough staff on deck.
I think because of the pressure on staff I found staff were dismissive when asked questions. It just leaves a taste of not wanting to return.
Worse still for JB it makes you go to the opposition.

Store LocationNunawading, ringwood & chirnside park.