JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores (page 2 of 3)

Brand Manager for JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (46)
Russell
RussellPerth, WA

Great Prices

I purchased a mobile phone while it was on special. The store at Carousel held the product for me and made it an easy purchase. Staff were good. I will be back.

Review collected in partnership with JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

Dee Jay
Dee JaySydney, NSW

Snobbish Sales attendants

JB Hifi has had an advantage with Dicksmith going online and have emerged as one of the biggest technology sellers in recent years .They have a good collection of items and goods but however most of their staff are snobbish , rude and sometimes clueless . They often tend to behave as they are working in the RnD of a technology giant . The place is good to buy if you know what you want and always do your research before going in store . Also look for the correct sales assistance who will listen and give you the correct advice however its a Probability of 2-3% . One of the positive of JB Hifi they do price match or allow negotiation provided you get hold of the correct sales person !

Shannon
ShannonVictoria

Great company and service

Always able to get help have a great range of music and games for very fair prices have always loved my experience with there staff happy and friendly easy to deal with

Bill
Bill

Good Customer Service

The staff over at the Myaree super store is awesome! They are knowledgeable with their products and can point you to the right direction.

I bought the wrong item initially and had to come back for a refund and they were more than happy to accommodate as well!

Kudos to you guys!

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Pedro C.
Pedro C.South East Queensland, QLD

Staff to busy on their personal mobiles / chatting away in there groups blocking the mobile section

I wanted to look and purchase a new mobile but the staff are to busy in there little groups chatting away like a social gathering blocking my view to look at the phones. Im aware of the increased bad customer service culture growing in that store. They better review there staff policy and stop use of personal mobiles during work hours. Jbhifi used to be my favourite store to shop , 5 years ago they had well trained staff who are customer focused and beat competitor prices. I guess profit margins are finally getting to their heads.

Mahendra
MahendraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Aftersales service is poor

Got sold an iPhone watch and they said it’s sapphire crystal. We got a scratch somehow without noticing and when we went back the staff said even if it’s sapphire crystal it will scratch and they can’t help.
Pathetic

Schi
SchiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy

Service at Doncaster Westfield is pretty good, staff always happy to help. Sometimes may be hard to find staff, but tgey are always very friendly. I enjoy shopping at JB.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Wayne P
Wayne P

Price matched saving me money

Went to my local store to get a phone printer for my daughter. After doing some research I noticed it was $40 cheaper elsewhere but the sales guy said they would price match to save me going to the other shop.

Thehonestreviewer
Thehonestreviewer

Communication

I was happy with the product I bought but felt let down when I realised I had been overcharged. I've been shopping there since they first opened and this is the first time this has happened but also the first time that staff were unaware of the deals jbhifi had for the item purchased. I made the staff aware of those deals when I saw I was overcharged. I would also like to add that it's not how it used to be either from products to staff knowledge of items been sold. Bring back the original jb with the excellent long lasting products.

Steelmoo
SteelmooPerth, WA

Seagate ultra thin back up is Rubbish- why sell it?

Bought this loaded my data and drive immediately failed on first day. Cost me money to send it back to seagate for a replacement and I am still waiting. This product is rubbish....paying over 100 dollars and not even last a day

Palo
PaloSouth East Queensland, QLD

Product failure return

Arlo Pro 2, second camera failed to sync. Was going to initially do an exchange. At no time was there an apology. So went through the lengthy refund process. Tedious.

Nelly L.
Nelly L.Illawarra, NSW

Good service

I often rely on JB Hifi to get my earphones (my puppy loves the ear buds). I've always found it easy to navigate around the store, if I can't find what I'm looking for the staff is very helpful.
I've ordered online and picked up in store, much easier than walking around looking for items, because the store here is a bit small and packed.

Kaz
Kaz

Feeling conned!

They deleted my review of a shody product, so i'll make one here.

I've bought several products that were broken from JB hi fi, after checking online 100% of reviews said it was broken. the other product was the 58 inch supposed smart blunkt tv. Not a smart tv it has netlfix and utube built in, that's it. basically they just added 2 channels. so for deleting my review on there site they get a 2 star rating aswell. Their staff stood around the check out having a good chat, they saw me, they ignored me and another customer.

Myopinion
MyopinionSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful with returns

Charlie
CharlieSouth East Queensland, QLD

good service at JB Hi Fi Queen St

Great team, helpful and efficient service. They assisted me when I needed to replace some faulty headphones through the extended warranty service, and helped me to find a replacement product that was more suitable.

Dimmy B.
Dimmy B.South East Queensland, QLD

Ignored

I went to the Oxley JB and was hoping to learn about Sound bars and purchase one. It was a Friday morning 10:30am and I waited for 15mins for a sales staff to help me. No one did, but someone with a name tag asked if I was served and I said no, and he said he will get someone to serve me. I waited for another 15 to 20mins and I just walked out. Ended up buying a sound bar at Harvey Norman close by for a higher price but it was worth the service.

ali j.
ali j.Sydney, NSW

The most expensive and unreliable.

JB Hi-Fi is the most expensive comparing to other popular stores regardless of the big banner that says they have the lowest price. I needed to buy a TV and went to the branch in the Warringah Mall because it was the only store that was open in the area at that time and I needed the TV for the night. I told them the model and paid the price, and as they suggested went to bring the car to the backdoor. But in 10 minutes until I bring the car they closed the store. They didn't even warn me that they are closing.

mona
mona

Display setting of laptops

There are variety of laptops displayed according to price .very easy to get InTouch ,use them ,feel them and ask any questions.sale man is always available.highly appreciated their service and variety .thanks for being their best place to shop laptops of any range.

Air Conditioner
Air ConditionerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Air Conditioner

I highly recommend your staff member Katie who works at the Bayside Frankston store. She spent so much time with me and my elderly Mother and was extremely professional in every way. I would hope that her expertise in the future is recognised. Even tho air conditioning is not sold at that store she contacted Various other stores and we purchased our item at your other Frankston store. Very impressed Regards Stephen Conway.

narellekathryn
narellekathrynSydney, NSW

Bought a new Kindle and case but the case is wrong one

I'm about to go overseas and it was suggested I buy a kindle. After doing some research I went to JB Hi-Fi.
they had the new paperwhite kindle, which I bought and on the shelf next to it they gave a choice of 2 types of case, a fabric variety and a leather one. I chose the fabric one, however disappointingly when I got it home discovered that the case is too small for the kindle I purchased.
Not sure why this was not mentioned at the service desk when I bought it or why even they were on the shelves next the to the paperwhite kindles (the only ones available).
Very disappointed!

Bee
BeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Has all of the tech our teens could need

Not always the cheapest, but often so. My kids love looking at all the tech, gadgets and electronics on display. I have often negotiated a great deal when buying more expensive items.
Sometime click and collect is painful and once a person behind the counter was obnoxious, but someone took over and the job got done.

poor service - Carseldine Brisbane

Brett
BrettCentral Queensland, QLD

My first stop when researching electronic products.

Bundaberg JB Hi-Fi has consistently met my expectations when researching and later purchasing electronic equipment. The range of products to choose from have been excellent, backed up by the knowledgeable staff.

Sean W.
Sean W.

Good, thats it really

Great new layout for the Warrawong store moving off the highway and into the shopping center, don't like the location of the store next to Aldi but its layout is good internally.

Staff are nice enough but I've never had a problem so I can only say they are good, nothing to exceptionally speak of.

I purchased a HP wireless printer and cartridges on 17/8/19.