JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (33)

sanoop m.

sanoop m.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful service and helpful staff

I had a wonderful experience from JB Hi-fi, the Parramatta branch. They helped me with an exchange of a product I wasn't happy with. Zion and the other salespeople were super helpful. I would definitely recommend getting your electronics and sundries from JB hifi

Not Enough Staff But Good Prices if you ask for a discount

My goto store for technology if I know what I want. Hard to get staff as they are always busy. Ask for a discount as they give about 10% if asked

Lucy Blankenship

Lucy BlankenshipGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shout Out To JB Guy

Shout out to helpful man who spent 10 minutes going through products with me even though I didn’t realise he didn’t work there.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Sanjay

Sanjay Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

55INCH

Just been in store and seen they sell tvs smaller than 55inch , not sure why , as a friend of mine said the smallest TV a person should have in there house is 55 inchs . Would like to see the smaller tvs removed from there product list

Banksy

BanksyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overall a good experience

Click and collect has been great during COVID (VIC), with fast pickup times. Prior to this, I had good experiences instore including warranty returns / exchanges.

Pricing could be sharper on some items, but on occasion it's worth paying a few more $$ to get it same day.

Mel

MelPERTH

A hot mess

All JB Hifi stores look like a right hot mess inside... gigantic yellow signs everywhere do my head in. I will only ever shop here when I've done my online research and called ahead to have something put on hold. I find the shop very claustrophobic otherwise. Prices can be good though, so the dash in / dash out approach can work to your advantage.

Liam S.

Liam S.Perth, WA

Common sense prevails

After sending in complaint about an iPhone we purchased not working within a week and initially been told to take it to an apple store an hour away, the manager stepped in and let us exchange for an upgrade iPhone. Thank you very much. Appreciate it.

RileyM

RileyMPerth, WA

Great customer service, sometimes...

Some stores in JB have great customer service and are very friendly, while other stores not so much. I once asked about price matching to another store. Instead of saying "no sorry, we arnt allowed to do that here" it's just a flat out No. Which was a bit rude in my opinion.

Kapil K.

Kapil K.Sydney, NSW

Best place to get products

Although products were limited ,products were genuine and there are lot of offers .Limited customer service staff so hard to get with one,i love JBHIFI but more products need to be add

Beck

BeckCaloundra

Friendly staff and great service

Purchased a TV from here wanting it specifically for gaming. The salesman with honest and very helpful, from the first point of contact to the very end of the sale. Would definitely recommend JB Hi-Fi at Kawana, they helped with my latitude finance card and did everything that they could to make the transaction easy

Wayne R.

Wayne R.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product-kambrook rice cooker

I bought this rice cooker as recommended in-store, my 1st cook was so fast and easy with brilliant fluffy rice ready just before I finished cooking my curry...excellent product..great price .$49.

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Laptop purchase

Joshua from the Liverpool store was patient and attentive to my need for having to purchase a Lap Top with special specifications.
He provided technical advise in a simple way for me to understand and provided me with multiple ideas on few products allowing me to make a sound decision.

Mariana

MarianaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product, lack of organization

Bought a pair of airpods from the store in Brisbane city. The product is great and the costumer service was okay! I had gone to another brand of the store the same day earlier and was told that there were no more airpods nearby... Maybe a lack of organization, but they were available in the closest store.

Pearl

Pearl

Excellent service

My local store has a fantastic team that work well together and communicate to match your needs, We have frequently been offered further discounts resulting in our return to purchase goods.

mrcrazything

mrcrazythingSydney, NSW

Mixed Experiences, usually okay

I've bought many things at JB Hi-Fi. Most experiences, like the apple charger I bought there and the $300 off a Mi 9T were great but they "scammed" me on my laptop. Said that I was getting a surface laptop 2 and gave me a surface laptop 1. Their customer service is decent and all around they're a decent company. But they do give you false hope sometimes when it comes to deals.

Russell

RussellPerth, WA

Great Prices

I purchased a mobile phone while it was on special. The store at Carousel held the product for me and made it an easy purchase. Staff were good. I will be back.

Review collected in partnership with JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

Shannon

ShannonVictoria

Great company and service

Always able to get help have a great range of music and games for very fair prices have always loved my experience with there staff happy and friendly easy to deal with

aatt

aattSydney, NSW

JB HI BYE

My experience with the Wetherill Park JBHI-FI chain is always an unpredictable experience.
Sometimes i'm served within 5 minutes other times it can take a whole hour for someone to even look at me.
Generally a nice and happy environment but once it's busy the team culture is very negative and that reflects badly into my shopping experiences.

Bill

Bill

Good Customer Service

The staff over at the Myaree super store is awesome! They are knowledgeable with their products and can point you to the right direction.

I bought the wrong item initially and had to come back for a refund and they were more than happy to accommodate as well!

Kudos to you guys!

just another User

just another UserSydney, NSW

Overpriced but OK

I like the store itself but the prices are high
also you dont usually get any kidnda deals
they lie on their prices! sale something like 5 dollors cheaper and call it a clearance sale
the used games are waaaaay over priced for PS4 and you never can return a headphone
but they have aevery thing you would look for in the tech world