JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

Brand Manager for JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (20) · No (156)

Zac26
Zac26Perth, WA

Whitfords Jb-hi-fi

and had a wonderful shopping experience with one of the game techs. Who got me on the short list for the new PS5. Thanks JB always a happy customer

Suzanne B.
Suzanne B.Perth, WA

Perfect Little Multifunction Printer

I purchased the Epson Expression Home XP-3105 Multifunction Printer and all I can say is wow I am impressed. They are small, modern and do everything they need to do with a very small price tag. Great for the home office as they don't take up a lot of space. Cartridges are individual colors so each one can be purchased when needed as opposed to the expense of replacing full color cartridges. So easy to set up and functionality is excellent.

tcal111
tcal111Sydney, NSW

Hornsby Westfield store

Shankar (manager) was so helpful understooding my problem. He solved this even when he didn't have to. Excellent customer Service

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Mikek
MikekSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

My wife and I visited the Morayfield store today as we needed a phone for use with the Covid thingy. The young lady that served us was very patient and helpful, explaining the steps we needed to get an affordable service in place and never pushy or impatient. Well done and much appreciated.

Terri
TerriSouth East Queensland, QLD

GREAT SERVICE BUT GET RID OF YOUR DIGITAL RECEIPTS THAT YOU SEND BY TEXT

We bought a samsung phone for m7 86 yr old mother. She is not very good with this stuff. The assistant was extremely helpful and kind .
BUt complaint is about the digital receipt that you text then you want a code . Seriously !? Just give a printed receipt when we but the goods. It's too difficult and doubling up

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Gill M.
Gill M.Hobart, TAS

Great Sennheiser 458bt

Carolyn D.
Carolyn D.Perth, WA

Alex T (amazing Manager at Lakeside Joondalup)

Big Steve
Big StevePerth, WA

Great experience polite very knowledgeable staff helped with my modem/router today, And a electric scooter last week ? Highly recommended... Great store every thing you need technical ?

lmax2021
lmax2021South East Queensland, QLD

Purchased a phone

Purchased A motorola g9 plus. staff was friendly and easy to get along with, they were busy, and i did not mind waiting at all. they did their upmost best to get me served , and assisted me with the new afterpay system, as i did not understand how it worked correctly. i was used to the old system. was happy, got my new phone that afternoon. phone is excellent quality. happy customer.

Mango hill store. (northlakes)

Hamsterblog
HamsterblogSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good customer service and afters sales support

I had been a customer of jb hi fi at garden city in brisbane not for about 3 years there allways happy to find me the best price and willing to match it or if not in stock they call around try find it at another store they allways give me best price and have smile on there faces when I'm walking in and walking out for warranty they have replace stuff I have bought in the pass and allways happy to find a solution if can't be replaced by the manufacturer staff very easy to approach and talk to and they know there warrety and product knowledge.

Sandra
Sandra

Fantastic Customer Service

Team member Colby went above and beyond to source the product i wanted... demonstrating both a friendly and efficient disposition.

Gabby
GabbyPerth, WA

Best Prices and Service

I have never had an issue with them. We had a couple products fail within warranty period, which JB switched for new ones and upgraded versions also. Their prices are always the best out there and you still get further discounts if you ask for it.

Paul E.
Paul E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

JB Hi Fi Adelaide excellent customer service with difficult warranty issue.

Bought Nokia 6.2 on Line 3 months earlier. Christain and Liz (Mgrs) supplied loan phone and managed the difficult Nokia Repairer. When Nokia confirmed it was not salvageable (software and hard drive failure) they immediately credited me on a premium google pixel 4a gave a huge discount and assisted in data transfer and contact lists on site via their google rep ? Len. Phone works great and genuine no fuss staff. Excellent Paul E

Daniel
DanielHiggins 2615, ACT

Good customer service

I was in the Canberra centre store yesterday to buy a laptop. The young gentleman spent his time explaining the differences between few different models and guided me on which one would be best suitable for me. Really appreciate the time and effort.

Great experience all round, thank you!

Purchased a brand new pair of Beats headphones and the overall experience was fantastic. Plenty of help in store and a smooth process from the moment I walked in. Can't beat JB Hi-Fi.