JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (256)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (256)

John h.

John h.South East Queensland, QLD

Staff was unvilling to assist or just basically rude at stafford store

Was only wanting by DVD movie dint get served and when found a female.assistant all she said the move is over there and dint even help and counties talk to her work colleagues and ignorance at staffors store will never go there again and I'm over 20 year loyal customer spent $$$$ over that period worst store ever at stafford should re train staff or replace some of them

Store LocationStafford store Brisbane
Mouna I.

Mouna I.

Lost a Customer

Purchased Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G online. Went to pick it up at Werribee Plaza store. As I no longer drive due to getting Epilepsy, I have to walk and asked them if they could place it in my trolley and I will stand 2 metres away and mask was on. They refused. Couldn't believe it. Said Manager's policy and had strict rules. No where on their website does it say pick up only by car. What about those that don't drive and don't want to pay the delivery fee. Will never step into any JB HiFi store again. How can they explain people being in supermarkets. Had no problem with this arrangement at another large chain store.

Store LocationWerribee Plaza, Melbourne
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Dispays product it does not stockAlot of wasted time on mysellf and staff Will not return

Ultra note 20 for sale
Do not in stock or warehouse
Talked with many staff
But none told me there were none available

Store LocationNarellan
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Disinterested service

I shopped at JB HiFi in North Sydney this week and was very disappointed with the service. The young man could not have been less interested if he tried. This is sad because I did need help and guidance with my $200 purchase. I won't be back.

Store LocationNorth Sydney NSW
no nickname

no nicknameSouth East Queensland, QLD

fails ipswich

why is it that jbhi frequently treat ipswich as a second rate store example today went in to get the new apple tv 64 gb but only to find that ipswich store doesn't get the 64 gb one but Brisbane stores do . I will know in future to just go online to apple and buy products which means jb will miss out

Store Locationrive link north ipswich
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020

Store LocationBundall, Gold Coast
Sandra

Sandra

Fantastic Customer Service

Team member Colby went above and beyond to source the product i wanted... demonstrating both a friendly and efficient disposition.

Store LocationOcean keys Clarkson
Mark

MarkDarwin, NT

Disgusting Rude Store Berrimah NT

Disinterested female on main counter chose to break away from communication with myself mid sentence in order to use her mobile phone when I was asking her whether stock was available for a particular movie title. When she finished on her mobile phone (30 seconds later) she promptly handed myself a piece of paper and pen and asked me to write the detail down for her to look at it. She then looked at it and said to myself quickly “we don’t have that mate” and walked away.

Store LocationBerrimah
john w.

john w.Illawarra, NSW

Poor customer service

Went to Warrawong JB HiFi. Walked in the store. Most of the sale assistance were standing around talking to each other about their private lives, which was extremely loud, so loud you call here it through the whole store. After about 10min a sale assistant came up and asked if I need help. I told them what I needed. Replied “Sorry we don't have that. I don't even know what it is” news flash it's on your web page. Just had to leave and bought else where.

Store LocationWarrawong NSW

Corey

CoreySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor customer service

Store LocationJbhifi bundall
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSony Bravia KD75X8500C (75")
Sanity restored

Excellent Customer Service

Store LocationMiranda Nsw
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11 64GB

Would not give warranty

Paid for a $240 Fitbit that they said I would have warranty on, 6 months later Fitbit not working and took it to Toowoomba store and was told not their responsibility. Don’t trust JB Hi Fi or Fitbit

Store LocationToowoomba
Patrick

Patrick

rude customer service

Absolutely rude customer service over the phone from the Bundall store phoned up asking about ps5 stock got treated like dirt for asking she didn't even attempt to look anything up

Store LocationBundall

JB Hi Fi always great service

I have been to JB Hi Fi to purchase electronics items since many years, especially there Marion store in Adelaide SA. It's always good service from JB. But I am writing especially this review to appreciate the service provided by sales executive Cayleigh when I purchased iphone 12 pro. She was amazing, genuine in her efforts and service. She seems relatively new to her job but I think she has done fantastic job to work out special Telstra offer to me. I highly recommend Cayleigh for her work...Thanks.

Store LocationMarion SA