JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores (page 2 of 6)

Brand Manager for JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (147)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (147)

Michael Roberts
Michael RobertsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Store LocationMorayfield
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A21s
Kasia
Kasia

Friendly staff

I had great experience at the store. I make purchases at the store and find staff very helpful. From a friendly greeting at the door to staff at the register

Store LocationWestfield Carindale
Product PurchasedGarment steamer
Jannah W.
Jannah W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ordered online for click & collect

Ordered online yesterday Saturday afternoon for a Wifi Modem that would work for my NBN connection and after a few minutes it is ready for collection at a store here in Dandenong Victoria. Went to pick it up straight after and went home to try the said Modem I ordered, end up not capable to deliver the speed I have with my NBN 100/20 so I called asking to have it exchange for a better modem yet I spoke to the Manager of the said store and sad to say due to Covid they are not allowed to accept change of mind returns and have told to wait til restrictions are lifted. So I am leaving this feedback for people out there whose thinking to order online in considering your options if the product is right for you.

Store LocationDandenong Plaza Victoria
Product PurchasedD-Link N300 DSL-G225
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Berne D.
Berne D.South East Queensland, QLD

Good specials

Bought a Canon 800D with 18-55 lens for $ 849-. a lenovo laptop s345 with intel I5 256 ssd 8 go ram normal $ 1199.- for 849.- and a Canon m50 with with 18-45 lens normal & 899-. -999 for $ 769-. All products bought by jbhifi Capalaba Qld.

Banksy
BanksyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overall a good experience

Click and collect has been great during COVID (VIC), with fast pickup times. Prior to this, I had good experiences instore including warranty returns / exchanges.

Pricing could be sharper on some items, but on occasion it's worth paying a few more $$ to get it same day.

Product PurchasedVarious

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Gagingi
GagingiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful service from Helensvale (Qld) during height of Covid

We were super impressed with JB-Hi Fi Helensvale during the height of Covid. Our microwave broke down, and there were none available in Brisbane. Helensvale had one, and the lovely lady put it aside, plus gave us a discount. She tried to get it delivered, but that wasn't possible.

Store LocationHelensvale
Ana
AnaPerth

Amazing staff knowledgable in all areas

The stores are always FULLY stocked and if they don't have it they will order it in for you, the customer never leaves without the product, staff are always friendly, patient and know their staff in wherever area they are working, (phones, computers, games, dvd, etc) I would never go to Kmart or Myer for an electrical product knowing that I can get the best service, price and help at the store!!!!

Store LocationClaremont WA
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very professional and the delivery men were excellent very abliging thank you

The fridge is perfect and I am very happy with the whole process. I bought the fridge online but I had contact with a very nice who helped me with the delivery

Product PurchasedFridge
Sharon
SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Customer Service

Store LocationChermside, Northlakes and Carseldine in Brisbane

AlB
AlB

Hurstville store -Pat

I was in store a couple of weeks ago and had give Pat ( ? from New York) and big wrap - great customer service and he couldn't have been more helpful - he made shopping a pleasant experience - cheers Alex

Store Locationhurstville
Rob
RobGoulburn Valley, VIC

65 inch Android TV

We bought a TV from JB Hi Fi Shepparton. Cant speak highly enough of the excellent service from the staff, especially the Manager. Will certainly be shopping there again. Customer for life.

Store LocationShepparton. Vic
Product Purchased65 inch Android TV
who k.
who k.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's like they expect you to already know the details.

You ask about an item and tell them your price point, what you want to spend approx, that you want fairly good quality.. They don't have the item that you want so you point to another one and they get annoyed.. Why because it's not as good quality.. However I'm there BECAUSE I don't know what's good, so perhaps be a little more patient and friendly instead of speaking to me like I'm an idiot for not knowing something that's not my job.. If you want me to do all the research online then I'll also buy it online from whomever has the best price.. They're there to offer a service, you go in there to buy, to speak to a person, to support local business.. Sheesh... And this has happened twice now.. Both at the Forest Hill branch.

Store LocationForest Hill Vic.
Product PurchasedNothing.
Jane K.
Jane K.Sydney, NSW

Great experience

Phoned prior to arrival.
Service helpful, friendly & polite.
Answered all questions promptly.
Computer sought in stock & put aside for pick up later that day ... too easy.
Pick up & payment seamless, in shop experience just as good!

Store LocationNorth Sydney
Product PurchasedASUS ZenBook 14 UX431FA
north queensland F.
north queensland F.South East Queensland, QLD

Samsung tv

Bought the new Samsung tv 70 inch from JB hi Fi and what an excellent product, staff was very helpful and very knowledgeable about this product, extremely satisfied recommend JB hi fi

Store LocationMaroochydore
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedAiwa AMT-55US (55")
Konewone
KonewoneAdelaide

Our local store service

Recently we purchased a brand name tv.
Our advisor could not answer some in depth product questions so another was selected.
Their collective product knowledge was excellent.
An issue was found after installation in that there was no record function to HDD for the TV.

This was simply resolved with a set top box.
Problem found and fixed.
Good work JB
Poor form on SONYs part in deciding we don't need to record tv anymore as you have the Internet!

Store LocationMarion
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSony KD-65X8500G (65")

Bob Mcdonald
Bob McdonaldMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding Customer Service

I had the pleasure of being served by Georgie (apologies if name is not spelt correctly) at JB Hi-Fi, Mile End, SA today buying an iPhone and iPad for my 91 year old mum. Georgie went out of her way to look at the best options within budget for her. Professional, great product knowledge and personable are words that come to mind. I had a similar experience on a previous visit. Thankyou

Store LocationMile End SA
Mahar
MaharSydney, NSW

Amazing Shane!

Shane from JB HiFi Home, Blacktown NSW provided an amazing customer service to us. We went to buy a couple of TVs and he spent considerable amount of time with us explaining the models and working out an amazing JB deal. Thumbs up for JB HiFi and a million thanks to Shane!

Store LocationBlacktown, NSW
Julia
JuliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service from nick @oxley jbhi-fi

We went to jbhi-fi @oxley and we got helped by nick he was great organised the instalation of our new stereo ordered our parts and took multiple calls from me the week after with questions about the process he was always friendly and polite ! i always found every jbhi i went to had rude and very unhelpful customer service i refused to shop there and only went in cause my partner wanted to look at something but nick changed that for us will definitely be purchasing again from there!!!!

Store LocationOxley Queensland
MandyV
MandyVPerth, WA

This JB HiFi HOME SUPERSTORE in Joondalup is SUPERB!

I thoroughly recommend this store. The staff are excellent! Very friendly, professional, knowledgeable and helpful. A fantastic range of goods and really good specials. Free parking too. Easy pick-up and great delivery services too.

Store LocationJoondalup WA 6027
Jacqui
JacquiPerth, WA

EXCELLENT SERVICE

Ben in Midland made our shopping experience pleasing and hassle free.
No pressure sales, just good advice and ultimate patience whilst I asked a million questions about dishwashers and washing machines/dryers

Store LocationMidland
Product Purchaseddishwasher
Kapil K.
Kapil K.Sydney, NSW

Best place to get products

Although products were limited ,products were genuine and there are lot of offers .Limited customer service staff so hard to get with one,i love JBHIFI but more products need to be add

Store LocationParramatta
Product PurchasedApple Airpods 2nd Gen

Ron H.
Ron H.

Asus zenbook

Bought a Asus zenbook laptop computer. Very happy with the service from JBHifi. The computer is just what we were looking for. Very impressed with its performance. Would recommend this product.

Store LocationMacarthur
Product PurchasedASUS 14" F407UA-EB352T Laptop

Draganotz
DraganotzSydney, NSW

Pleasantly surprised

I used to be a loyal customer of the Good Guys, but after a couple of bad customer service experiences lately I decided I would buy my next purchase from JB HiFi (Jamisontown). I was attended to promptly by a very pleasant floor staff member who knew want I wanted and also enquired whether I needed anything else to go with it. He took my item to the sales counter so I didn't have to carry it around while I looked around some more. Customer service can be pretty pathetic in Australia but I guess my experience is part of the reason why JB is so successful.

Store LocationJamisontown
Product PurchasedGoPro Hero 8 Black
Beck
BeckCaloundra

Friendly staff and great service

Purchased a TV from here wanting it specifically for gaming. The salesman with honest and very helpful, from the first point of contact to the very end of the sale. Would definitely recommend JB Hi-Fi at Kawana, they helped with my latitude finance card and did everything that they could to make the transaction easy

Store LocationKawana shopping world, kawana
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSony 55X7000D (55")

not happy jan

was sold a samsung tad a and assured it had hdmi at the usb only find out from Samsung that no tab a units have hdmi out of the usb

Store Locationstocklands cairns