JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores (page 4 of 6)

Brand Manager for JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (147)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (147)

Romeo
Romeo

Easy and on time

Got 2 phones on plans and served by nathan a rep in craigieburn. Offered the deals for the phones and activated straight away. Spot on service conditions explained. And deal done. Kudos!

Vlaki
VlakiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Looking after customer

I purchased several DVDs and when paying found out that prices were not 20% any more; half jokingly I said I missed 20% for a day; Manager gave me 20% off!

Pedro C.
Pedro C.South East Queensland, QLD

Staff to busy on their personal mobiles / chatting away in there groups blocking the mobile section

I wanted to look and purchase a new mobile but the staff are to busy in there little groups chatting away like a social gathering blocking my view to look at the phones. Im aware of the increased bad customer service culture growing in that store. They better review there staff policy and stop use of personal mobiles during work hours. Jbhifi used to be my favourite store to shop , 5 years ago they had well trained staff who are customer focused and beat competitor prices. I guess profit margins are finally getting to their heads.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Rori B.
Rori B.Perth, WA

Amazing service and price!

I walked into the Cockburn store today looking for a last minute Valentine’s Day present for my partner and was met with the most amazing customer service from Lindsay in the games department. He went out of his way to try and price match what I was buying and also went looking at every store he could for a specific controller my partner wanted. His service really helped me and I cannot thank him enough. 11/10 !!

Brian D.
Brian D.

Good stuff

Bought a few things from here. no problems so far. staff are the normal level of helpful. normal level of speediness serving you. usually give a discount on bigger items when you ask nicely.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Mahendra
MahendraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Aftersales service is poor

Got sold an iPhone watch and they said it’s sapphire crystal. We got a scratch somehow without noticing and when we went back the staff said even if it’s sapphire crystal it will scratch and they can’t help.
Pathetic

Sarah Arrangement
Sarah ArrangementSouth East Queensland, QLD

10/10 experience! Thanks Jesse & Michael! Will return

I went into the store today with the intention to replace my outdated phone. Jesse was exceptional in both knowledge and customer service. Not an ounce of entitlement - will return!

Schi
SchiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy

Service at Doncaster Westfield is pretty good, staff always happy to help. Sometimes may be hard to find staff, but tgey are always very friendly. I enjoy shopping at JB.

Wayne P
Wayne P

Price matched saving me money

Went to my local store to get a phone printer for my daughter. After doing some research I noticed it was $40 cheaper elsewhere but the sales guy said they would price match to save me going to the other shop.

Thehonestreviewer
Thehonestreviewer

Communication

I was happy with the product I bought but felt let down when I realised I had been overcharged. I've been shopping there since they first opened and this is the first time this has happened but also the first time that staff were unaware of the deals jbhifi had for the item purchased. I made the staff aware of those deals when I saw I was overcharged. I would also like to add that it's not how it used to be either from products to staff knowledge of items been sold. Bring back the original jb with the excellent long lasting products.

Steelmoo
SteelmooPerth, WA

Seagate ultra thin back up is Rubbish- why sell it?

Bought this loaded my data and drive immediately failed on first day. Cost me money to send it back to seagate for a replacement and I am still waiting. This product is rubbish....paying over 100 dollars and not even last a day

Michelle
MichelleHunter Region, NSW

Alexa home

I received the Alexa home for Christmas I love it so much fun
Had friends over for new year played all our music though this played games and asked her facts
Have added lights to ask Alexa to turn on and off so convenient when you walk in at night

Stacey C.
Stacey C.

My go to

Every time I shop at JB the customer service is helpful and knowledgeable about their products. If the don't have what I'm after they are always able to direct me where I can get it. Never had any issues with anything I've bought from there.

They price match everything!!!

Their service is great. When I found a huge sale online from an untrustworthy brand, JB price matched it with no questions asked.

They always have good prices and their service is great. I buy all my technology appliances from JB Hi Fi.

Tim h.
Tim h.Mid North Coast, NSW

Locely lady on the phone.

I was on the phone to a lady at JB HI FI Port Macquarie.
Enquiring about some products and she was so patient and had so much time for me and kept givinf me honest and detailed answers.

Marco100
Marco100Canberra

Good service

Have bought a variety of things at JB stores over the years, especially the Canberra ones and never had an issue. Most recent was a portable hard drive at the Woden store on the weekend. Staff are always friendly and helpful. No hard selling. They have a good product range. Highly recommended.

Feeling conned!

Jacobsongenuine20
Jacobsongenuine20Sydney, NSW

Love this place

Great business, always on point from a customer experience and price perspective. Still prefer it to the other majors! Shop here once a month around bonus time and never disappointed.

Daniel P.
Daniel P.Hunter Region, NSW

Possibly my favourite store

Always extremely helpful with a wide range of stock.
I love going to JB to treat myself. The staff are always super friendly, helpful and knowledgeable combined with their wide range of products ranging from cds/games to white goods and living appliances.

Alexey
Alexey

JB Hi-Fi Hoppers Crossing - Very Positive Attitude of Staff Members

I came to JB Hi-Fi Hoppers Crossing to buy a mobile phone. It was not busy time in the middle of the week. May be it explains why there were not many staff members in the shop. The sales person in mobile phone section was busy with another customer. I decided to wait. After 15 or 20 minutes I had to leave because could not wait any longer. Next time I was able to come to the shop in one day. It turned out that the phones were on sale that finished on the day of my previous visit. It was disappointing. I told the staff member who approached me my story. He spoke to the store manager and the store manager permitted to sell the phone on its sales price. It saved me $300. I was very pleased by such attitude.

Dimmy B.
Dimmy B.South East Queensland, QLD

Ignored

I went to the Oxley JB and was hoping to learn about Sound bars and purchase one. It was a Friday morning 10:30am and I waited for 15mins for a sales staff to help me. No one did, but someone with a name tag asked if I was served and I said no, and he said he will get someone to serve me. I waited for another 15 to 20mins and I just walked out. Ended up buying a sound bar at Harvey Norman close by for a higher price but it was worth the service.

Liechhardt Store NSW

Levine from Leichhardt JBHIFi is my go to guy. He is always super helpful on the phone and in store, gets things done as promised and follows through with everything. Never a bad experience with Levine or this store! I have been going to them for all my tech questions, upgrades on Telstra plans, devices, gadgets and everything else you can think of. They continue to show excellent knowledge and customer service. Wouldn't go to anyone else!

Ms Sheehan
Ms SheehanSouthwest, VIC

Valued Customer Service

I recently needed to purchase a new phone and was automatically stressed with the overwhelming amount of variety and options and more and just did not want to have to deal with the 'what to buy or where to buy' and just wanted someone to pop out with exactly what I need. Someone suggested JB Hi-Fi and thank goodness as they took the stress away and did exactly what I needed giving me enough product information that was easy to understand for someone not so tech sav and was in and out without wasting to much valuable time in my busy day relieving me if a lot of unnecessary stress. Thank you.

ali j.
ali j.Sydney, NSW

The most expensive and unreliable.

JB Hi-Fi is the most expensive comparing to other popular stores regardless of the big banner that says they have the lowest price. I needed to buy a TV and went to the branch in the Warringah Mall because it was the only store that was open in the area at that time and I needed the TV for the night. I told them the model and paid the price, and as they suggested went to bring the car to the backdoor. But in 10 minutes until I bring the car they closed the store. They didn't even warn me that they are closing.

Sharon
SharonPerth, WA

Thanks so much for the excellent friendly proffessional customer service from JB Hi Fi Joondalup Alex, Cody,Jack & Kym.

Thanks so much for the excellent friendly proffessional customer service from JB Hi Fi at Joondalup. The staff Alex, Cody Jack and Kim went Beyond 5 star for customer service.