JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

Brand Manager for JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (11)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No
Maj
MajSydney, NSW

The salesperson of the Whitegood recommended bad fridge to me

I bought my fridge from JBhifi castle hill last week and the sales person recommended to buy the Samsung fridge. Within one week of purchase that unit was making big loud sound every few hours, I feel scary, feels like it is going to explode any time. I have never expected jbhifi keeps that kind of brand and persuading customers to buy this kind of Samsung fridge.

Store LocationCastle Hill NSW
Hamsterblog
HamsterblogSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good customer service and afters sales support

I had been a customer of jb hi fi at garden city in brisbane not for about 3 years there allways happy to find me the best price and willing to match it or if not in stock they call around try find it at another store they allways give me best price and have smile on there faces when I'm walking in and walking out for warranty they have replace stuff I have bought in the pass and allways happy to find a solution if can't be replaced by the manufacturer staff very easy to approach and talk to and they know there warrety and product knowledge.

Store LocationBrisbane garden city
Product PurchasedLenovo Tab 2 A7
Mohd Ibr
Mohd IbrSydney, NSW

Not happy with the Service and product purchase

Purchased SAMSUNG GALAXY A31 from bankstown store and after two or three months charging issue came up and couldn't charged my phone. When i went to the store first they checked and told me it will be replace to new one as its under warranty and has some charging port issue (Faulty charging port and couldn't hold charge) and later they told me they can't replace as it has detected some liquid so have to pay additional 159$ to repair for which am very disappointed but paid and till today no one response and even calling store number but they never answered. Its more than a month now still no response.

Store LocationBankstown NSW
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A31
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Darren
DarrenGeelong

Fantastic Customer Service which is rare these days

I have made several purchases at the store in Geelong and more recently the Waurn Ponds store. There is a sales person named "Josh" who just seems to know everything about all forms of technology. I suspect he has worked in the industry for many years. I just purchase whatever he recommends as some times there are too many choices and he has never let me down. I only hope he does not "move on" which tends to happen when you FINALLY find a great assistant. never mind. Thanks JB and Josh

Store LocationWaurn Ponds Geelong
Dee Jay
Dee JaySydney, NSW

Snobbish Sales attendants

JB Hifi has had an advantage with Dicksmith going online and have emerged as one of the biggest technology sellers in recent years .They have a good collection of items and goods but however most of their staff are snobbish , rude and sometimes clueless . They often tend to behave as they are working in the RnD of a technology giant . The place is good to buy if you know what you want and always do your research before going in store . Also look for the correct sales assistance who will listen and give you the correct advice however its a Probability of 2-3% . One of the positive of JB Hifi they do price match or allow negotiation provided you get hold of the correct sales person !

Store LocationMacarthur
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
bevriiii
bevriiiiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very positive experience at Chadstone JB HIFI

I went into Chadstone JB HIFI with what I thought was going to be a complicated issue. A couple of the guys there were incredibly helpful, patient and educational. Once my original issue was addressed, they even helped me figure out some problems I was having with my internet and I honestly couldn't be happier with the outcome. Thanks for your time Chadstone JB HIFI

Store LocationChadstone
Warranty Claim MadeYes

My wife and I purchased a TV and sound bar from JB Hi-Fi and were served by Jason who provided very helpful, knowledgeable and courteous service. We would have no hesitation in returning to JB Hi Fi for our next electronic goods purchase.

Store LocationCaringbah
Charlie
CharlieSouth East Queensland, QLD

good service at JB Hi Fi Queen St

Great team, helpful and efficient service. They assisted me when I needed to replace some faulty headphones through the extended warranty service, and helped me to find a replacement product that was more suitable.

Store LocationBrisbane Queen Street
tcam
tcamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love JBHiFi!

JBHiFi have a massive range of electronics, home appliances and media. Easy to talk to staff make the process of choosing and buying enjoyable. There is no 'hard sell' like some other major retailers. If it's not in stock, they'll get it. Exchanging, warranties are all easy processes and you are never made to feel inferior. When I want electronics JBHiFi offer the best prices and service always.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Suzinauz
SuzinauzTasmania

JB HiFi Burleigh Heads!

Store LocationJB Hifi Burleigh Heads
Mattesfahani
MattesfahaniSydney, NSW

Where to buy gadgets

Best and easiest refund policy, good sales and nice staff, for electronics appliances phone accessories and laptops , In hi fi is where to go, I have purchased many items from there , never had problem

Product PurchasedEpson Printer