JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

Brand Manager for JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (167)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (147)

Zac26
Zac26Perth, WA

Whitfords Jb-hi-fi

and had a wonderful shopping experience with one of the game techs. Who got me on the short list for the new PS5. Thanks JB always a happy customer

Store LocationJb-hi-fi
Jimbo
Jimbo

Cannot Be Trusted on What They Say to Get a Sale

Store LocationCastle Hill
Product PurchasedSamsung
brushlete
brushleteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Jb Hi-Fi advertised on the front page of the junk mail a phone that wasn't in stock or available

Jb hi-fi advertised on the front page of the junk mail an Oppo A91 for $178. On the day of the sale July 8 2021 in the morning I went into the store to buy one. Non available. They checked online for me and there were 3 available interstate. I then rang the store but they didn't exist. I think they call this false advertising

Store LocationNoarlunga
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Mikek
MikekSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

My wife and I visited the Morayfield store today as we needed a phone for use with the Covid thingy. The young lady that served us was very patient and helpful, explaining the steps we needed to get an affordable service in place and never pushy or impatient. Well done and much appreciated.

Store LocationMorayfield
Terri
TerriSouth East Queensland, QLD

GREAT SERVICE BUT GET RID OF YOUR DIGITAL RECEIPTS THAT YOU SEND BY TEXT

We bought a samsung phone for m7 86 yr old mother. She is not very good with this stuff. The assistant was extremely helpful and kind .
BUt complaint is about the digital receipt that you text then you want a code . Seriously !? Just give a printed receipt when we but the goods. It's too difficult and doubling up

Store Locationkawana
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Maj
MajSydney, NSW

The salesperson of the Whitegood recommended bad fridge to me

I bought my fridge from JBhifi castle hill last week and the sales person recommended to buy the Samsung fridge. Within one week of purchase that unit was making big loud sound every few hours, I feel scary, feels like it is going to explode any time. I have never expected jbhifi keeps that kind of brand and persuading customers to buy this kind of Samsung fridge.

Store LocationCastle Hill NSW

Store LocationHobart
Product PurchasedSennheiser hd 458bt
Carolyn D.
Carolyn D.Perth, WA

Alex T (amazing Manager at Lakeside Joondalup)

Store LocationLakeside Joondalup, WA
Product PurchasedSamsung mobile phone
Hamsterblog
HamsterblogSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good customer service and afters sales support

I had been a customer of jb hi fi at garden city in brisbane not for about 3 years there allways happy to find me the best price and willing to match it or if not in stock they call around try find it at another store they allways give me best price and have smile on there faces when I'm walking in and walking out for warranty they have replace stuff I have bought in the pass and allways happy to find a solution if can't be replaced by the manufacturer staff very easy to approach and talk to and they know there warrety and product knowledge.

Store LocationBrisbane garden city
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedLenovo Tab 2 A7

Sandra
Sandra

Fantastic Customer Service

Team member Colby went above and beyond to source the product i wanted... demonstrating both a friendly and efficient disposition.

Store LocationOcean keys Clarkson
Roy M.
Roy M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Store LocationMiranda Nsw
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11 64GB

JB Hi Fi always great service

I have been to JB Hi Fi to purchase electronics items since many years, especially there Marion store in Adelaide SA. It's always good service from JB. But I am writing especially this review to appreciate the service provided by sales executive Cayleigh when I purchased iphone 12 pro. She was amazing, genuine in her efforts and service. She seems relatively new to her job but I think she has done fantastic job to work out special Telstra offer to me. I highly recommend Cayleigh for her work...Thanks.

Store LocationMarion SA
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 12 Pro 256GB
Budview1
Budview1South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

A big shout out to Jarrud from Maroochydore JB Hi-Fi store for the great service he gave me. JB's my go to store and it proved again to be the right choice.
Bought a laptop that turned out to be a dud. But its when things go wrong that you measure the worth of the store and the people working in it.
Jarrud Couldn't be more helpful, replaced it with an upgraded computer at a fantastic price as they didn't have a similar replacement in stock. He even rang a few days later to check how it was all going. Thanks Jarrud

Store LocationMaroochydore

Excellent service & advice

Nadia & Tim made the shopping experience excellent . We will always recommend these staff members aswell as JB Hi Fi , Will shop there again soon!

Store LocationChatswood Westfield
humbug
humbug

Exceptional, pro-active customer service.

Today my wife and I visited JB HiFi Eastgardens and were served by a very pleasant young male sales person. He was delightfully pro-active in solving our queries in an exceptionally good manner and we were very satisfied with our purchases. We then asked to speak with the manager and complimented her on the great customer focussed culture which we believe flows down from management in any business.
Our shopping experience was exceptionally pleasant.

Store LocationEastgardens NSW