JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

Brand Manager for JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (273)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (273)

Zac26
Zac26Perth, WA

Whitfords Jb-hi-fi

and had a wonderful shopping experience with one of the game techs. Who got me on the short list for the new PS5. Thanks JB always a happy customer

Store LocationJb-hi-fi
David
DavidSydney, NSW

Took some time to find what i was after but finally a staff member helped me and did a price match

Store LocationBroadway
Product PurchasedVoucher
david
davidSydney, NSW

Bad service

After spending about $1000 in this licehardt store went today to get a radio for kitchen the usual 2guys l had seen on previous visits not there this guy just said that other one will serve you he was playing games on the computer after 10mins the other one served me found the radio lm about to get major appliances no way would l be going to JB hi ever again terrible service l see by the other reviews same thing on most avoid JB hi

Store LocationLicehardt Norton st
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Lynne
LynneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service Fail - Springfield Qld

Standing in the line waiting to be served. I can see at least 7 staff members wandering around, none of them serving anyone. 1 person at the register serving a guy that has gift cards and questions that require a phone call. Meanwhile I stand along with more people now. There is 1 staff member standing behind the registers paying no attention to customers. You know if you neglect customers they will go elsewhere, and you wont have a shop to open. CUSTOMERS ARE YOUR FIRST PRIORITY!

Store LocationSpringfield Qld 4300
Terri
TerriSouth East Queensland, QLD

GREAT SERVICE BUT GET RID OF YOUR DIGITAL RECEIPTS THAT YOU SEND BY TEXT

We bought a samsung phone for m7 86 yr old mother. She is not very good with this stuff. The assistant was extremely helpful and kind .
BUt complaint is about the digital receipt that you text then you want a code . Seriously !? Just give a printed receipt when we but the goods. It's too difficult and doubling up

Store Locationkawana
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Fr. T
Fr. THunter Region, NSW

Rude and rasist

I am not sure why but a few JB hi-fi store I enter, I am met with rudeness and distrain as if I am not welcome in there store.

I don't know what offence I have given maybe it's my culture that offends, ether way I am sick of being treated this way. What is wrong with please or Thank you or excuse me, but nothing like that is said by certain individuals, I am sure not all behave this way, its just what I am met with.

Store LocationEast Gardens

Product PurchasedSennheiser hd 458bt
Sue1735
Sue1735Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Appalling service!

Was rudely served and shrugged off for even asking about a product comparison by the manager! Appalling, could have answer my queries politely not rubbing of his position!! Although the item I enquired was inexpensive, I was much offended and regretted spending $6000 at JB the day before and will consider to return the items I bought previously.

Store LocationWestfield Doncaster
johnm80
johnm80Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

No service

Went to JB HIFI Noarlunga store today to purchase a Microsoft Laptop. I waited for 30 mins and asked two staff members for service. They said they were busy with other customers and would be with me soon. After waiting foe 30 mins I saw one of the staff members who said they would be back to help me, leaning against a table talking to another staff member, I watched for 5 mins as they ignored every customer and just kept chatting. I had enough and left in disgust. This is not the first time I have not been able to get service at this particular store.

Store LocationNorlunga Centre, SA.

Carolyn D.
Carolyn D.Perth, WA

Alex T (amazing Manager at Lakeside Joondalup)

Store LocationLakeside Joondalup, WA
Product PurchasedSamsung mobile phone
John h.
John h.South East Queensland, QLD

Staff was unvilling to assist or just basically rude at stafford store

Was only wanting by DVD movie dint get served and when found a female.assistant all she said the move is over there and dint even help and counties talk to her work colleagues and ignorance at staffors store will never go there again and I'm over 20 year loyal customer spent $$$$ over that period worst store ever at stafford should re train staff or replace some of them

Store LocationStafford store Brisbane
Mouna I.
Mouna I.

Lost a Customer

Purchased Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G online. Went to pick it up at Werribee Plaza store. As I no longer drive due to getting Epilepsy, I have to walk and asked them if they could place it in my trolley and I will stand 2 metres away and mask was on. They refused. Couldn't believe it. Said Manager's policy and had strict rules. No where on their website does it say pick up only by car. What about those that don't drive and don't want to pay the delivery fee. Will never step into any JB HiFi store again. How can they explain people being in supermarkets. Had no problem with this arrangement at another large chain store.

Store LocationWerribee Plaza, Melbourne
Brian
Brian

Dispays product it does not stockAlot of wasted time on mysellf and staff Will not return

Ultra note 20 for sale
Do not in stock or warehouse
Talked with many staff
But none told me there were none available

Store LocationNarellan

Disinterested service

I shopped at JB HiFi in North Sydney this week and was very disappointed with the service. The young man could not have been less interested if he tried. This is sad because I did need help and guidance with my $200 purchase. I won't be back.

Store LocationNorth Sydney NSW
no nickname
no nicknameSouth East Queensland, QLD

fails ipswich

why is it that jbhi frequently treat ipswich as a second rate store example today went in to get the new apple tv 64 gb but only to find that ipswich store doesn't get the 64 gb one but Brisbane stores do . I will know in future to just go online to apple and buy products which means jb will miss out

Store Locationrive link north ipswich