JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

Brand Manager for JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (155)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (155)

Zac26
Zac26Perth, WA

Whitfords Jb-hi-fi

and had a wonderful shopping experience with one of the game techs. Who got me on the short list for the new PS5. Thanks JB always a happy customer

Store LocationJb-hi-fi
David
DavidSydney, NSW

Took some time to find what i was after but finally a staff member helped me and did a price match

Store LocationBroadway
Product PurchasedVoucher
Jimbo
Jimbo

Cannot Be Trusted on What They Say to Get a Sale

Store LocationCastle Hill
Product PurchasedSamsung
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

brushlete
brushleteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Jb Hi-Fi advertised on the front page of the junk mail a phone that wasn't in stock or available

Jb hi-fi advertised on the front page of the junk mail an Oppo A91 for $178. On the day of the sale July 8 2021 in the morning I went into the store to buy one. Non available. They checked online for me and there were 3 available interstate. I then rang the store but they didn't exist. I think they call this false advertising

Store LocationNoarlunga
Terri
TerriSouth East Queensland, QLD

GREAT SERVICE BUT GET RID OF YOUR DIGITAL RECEIPTS THAT YOU SEND BY TEXT

We bought a samsung phone for m7 86 yr old mother. She is not very good with this stuff. The assistant was extremely helpful and kind .
BUt complaint is about the digital receipt that you text then you want a code . Seriously !? Just give a printed receipt when we but the goods. It's too difficult and doubling up

Store Locationkawana
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020

Store LocationHobart
Product PurchasedSennheiser hd 458bt
Carolyn D.
Carolyn D.Perth, WA

Alex T (amazing Manager at Lakeside Joondalup)

Store LocationLakeside Joondalup, WA
Product PurchasedSamsung mobile phone
Sandra
Sandra

Fantastic Customer Service

Team member Colby went above and beyond to source the product i wanted... demonstrating both a friendly and efficient disposition.

Store LocationOcean keys Clarkson
den
denSydney, NSW

Moderate service

Especially in Hurstville, staff are kind of disconnected with the customer, we need to chase them to find something, even while you pay them at counter they have no eye contact, they chat with friends ignoring customers.. shameful for practising such a workplace culture...

Store LocationHurstville
Product PurchasedApple iPhone SE 64GB

Roy M.
Roy M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Store LocationMiranda Nsw
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11 64GB

JB Hi Fi always great service

I have been to JB Hi Fi to purchase electronics items since many years, especially there Marion store in Adelaide SA. It's always good service from JB. But I am writing especially this review to appreciate the service provided by sales executive Cayleigh when I purchased iphone 12 pro. She was amazing, genuine in her efforts and service. She seems relatively new to her job but I think she has done fantastic job to work out special Telstra offer to me. I highly recommend Cayleigh for her work...Thanks.

Store LocationMarion SA
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 12 Pro 256GB
Budview1
Budview1South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

A big shout out to Jarrud from Maroochydore JB Hi-Fi store for the great service he gave me. JB's my go to store and it proved again to be the right choice.
Bought a laptop that turned out to be a dud. But its when things go wrong that you measure the worth of the store and the people working in it.
Jarrud Couldn't be more helpful, replaced it with an upgraded computer at a fantastic price as they didn't have a similar replacement in stock. He even rang a few days later to check how it was all going. Thanks Jarrud

Store LocationMaroochydore

Excellent service & advice

Nadia & Tim made the shopping experience excellent . We will always recommend these staff members aswell as JB Hi Fi , Will shop there again soon!

Store LocationChatswood Westfield
humbug
humbug

Exceptional, pro-active customer service.

Today my wife and I visited JB HiFi Eastgardens and were served by a very pleasant young male sales person. He was delightfully pro-active in solving our queries in an exceptionally good manner and we were very satisfied with our purchases. We then asked to speak with the manager and complimented her on the great customer focussed culture which we believe flows down from management in any business.
Our shopping experience was exceptionally pleasant.

Store LocationEastgardens NSW
trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best way to hold your TV on the wall

On Thursday 18th February 2021 I bought the Ezymount VLM3400B Full Motion TV Wall Mount (23-55") for $69 so I can put my Hisense 55R5 55” 4K UHD TV on the wall so I can watch it when I move into my own unit in March 2021. The staff were kind and thoughtful to me and the service was fantastic because they gave me a great bargain.

Store LocationRingwood JB Hi-Fi