JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores (page 3 of 6)

Brand Manager for JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (137)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (137)

Sophie
Sophie

Fabulous

Went to Apple and had to wait in line an hour before the store opened and then was told to come back tomorrow and repeat the process again as they were booked out for appt for later that day. So went back the next morning, waited another 45 mins, booked an appt to pick up my new Mac book for later that afternoon (after work). Arrived at the appt on time and was told that they had sold out of the product and that I to wait potentially a month for it to be restocked.

Went straight to JB (should have done in the first place) and they sold me a laptop and at a better price than Apple and they included the USB converter for free. Thanks, JB - Carindale

Jo A
Jo ASydney, NSW

Absolutely awesome

Walked knew what I wanted bought an Omen gaming laptop the service I received was outstanding and I will definitely go back again. It was set up just the way I wanted and because of the discount they gave me on the laptop I purchased headphones, a mouse, a keyboard and a bag and I was so happy to pay the extra because I will always go back there due to the staff being efficient and knowledgeable

Mika N.
Mika N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Plenty of customer help, good range of products

The store is very easy to navigate even though there's many products. The staff are very friendly and very helpful in making sure you purchase the right product for your needs. I bought my laptop through Jbhifi and staff listened to all my needs and picked the perfect one for me within my price range. I was even offered a discount. I highly reccomend.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Wayne R.
Wayne R.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product-kambrook rice cooker

I bought this rice cooker as recommended in-store, my 1st cook was so fast and easy with brilliant fluffy rice ready just before I finished cooking my curry...excellent product..great price .$49.

Jackson the Marvel
Jackson the MarvelSouthwest, VIC

Great Customer Service

Would like to thank Jackson at the Hoppers Store for going the extra mile. I had my phone stolen earlier that day and Jackson helped me with navigating zip pay for the unexpected cost. Without Jackson's help I would still be phone-less.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Tech-Savvy Senior
Tech-Savvy SeniorFar North Queensland, QLD

Big TV Shopping was Good

I put off purchasing a big TV for a long time. I looked online & read reviews but didn't go to shops until I was ready to buy. When that time came there was only one place I was going.

I have "go to" guys at JB for my questions who are always helpful. I see one main sales guy in the computer / tech section & if he can't help me he refers me to the best person in the area I want to buy.

I was happy with the purchase & the way I was treated by everyone at JB (Cairns Central)

Shane H.
Shane H.

Product delivered

Logitech Wired Key Board plus wireless Mouse delivered no hassles set up easy.
Store was easy to navigate got exactly what I needed.
Logitech wired keyboard plug in no problems with set up same the mouse.
Thanks Maroochydore staff.

Mark
MarkSydney, NSW

Laptop purchase

Joshua from the Liverpool store was patient and attentive to my need for having to purchase a Lap Top with special specifications.
He provided technical advise in a simple way for me to understand and provided me with multiple ideas on few products allowing me to make a sound decision.

SIlvana Merola
SIlvana MerolaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

My wife and I went to Chadstone yesterday looking for an apple watch for my daughter. We spoke to James who was so helpful, friendly and very knowledgeable about the product and other products I enquired about. This guy is a real asset to your company and store!!! We left as happy customers:)

Michael Duggan
Michael DugganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very helpful

Re the JB HI FI at Brighton. Very very helpful folks in the store, got plenty of help from then and some very good prices. The store had exactly what I was after and when i needed some help on the phone to set up a TC (yes, I am getting old) they sorted me out.

Mariana
MarianaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product, lack of organization

Bought a pair of airpods from the store in Brisbane city. The product is great and the costumer service was okay! I had gone to another brand of the store the same day earlier and was told that there were no more airpods nearby... Maybe a lack of organization, but they were available in the closest store.

Richie W.
Richie W.

Great service and able to swap for a better offer a few days later after purchasing

I got my wife a Huawei P30 on Sunday. 4 days later, a better offer became available. When I approached to the store manager for the possibility of switching to that offer, there was no question asked, just a YES.
Such a good place to buy your phones when you have peace of mind that if the price drops, you can still enjoy the better offer.

sam
samSydney, NSW

Great customer service and advice!

Bought headphone for mother's day present during COVID-19 and received a great experience. The Macquarie Store was well setup and staff were very tentative. The staff who helped us listened to our needs and provided great advice/recommendation. Checking out was efficient and staff was friendly. Love the digital invoice as well! As our mum loved the present! Thanks

Pearl
Pearl

Excellent service

My local store has a fantastic team that work well together and communicate to match your needs, We have frequently been offered further discounts resulting in our return to purchase goods.

Raging Ralph
Raging RalphSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always Great

Buy quite a bit from North Lakes store, and guys are brilliant. Awesome product knowledge, never pushy and great advice. Fantastic service, thanks and look forward to my next purchase!

Russell
RussellPerth, WA

Great Prices

I purchased a mobile phone while it was on special. The store at Carousel held the product for me and made it an easy purchase. Staff were good. I will be back.

Review collected in partnership with JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

Jarryd Chapman
Jarryd ChapmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always a great experience

JB has always been a great company. They stock or can order in a wide range of goods that other companies don’t. We always get looked after with price, so we don’t feel the need to look online, and the service is always excellent. They hire quality employees, and often staff that have a lot of personality and flare. It’s great to see.

Angelica L.
Angelica L.

Quick and dramaless

Bought my new iPhone 11 and has it posted the next day as it wasn’t in store, arrived as promised and also bought their insurance
Love their stores, will definitely keep coming back

Shannon
ShannonVictoria

Great company and service

Always able to get help have a great range of music and games for very fair prices have always loved my experience with there staff happy and friendly easy to deal with

EHA1
EHA1Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service!

The staff were super helpful when I was buying a new phone. They were able to answer all of my questions and provided great knowledge and a great price for what I was purchasing.

aatt
aattSydney, NSW

JB HI BYE

My experience with the Wetherill Park JBHI-FI chain is always an unpredictable experience.
Sometimes i'm served within 5 minutes other times it can take a whole hour for someone to even look at me.
Generally a nice and happy environment but once it's busy the team culture is very negative and that reflects badly into my shopping experiences.

Wayne
WayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fitbit Alta HR watchband broke cost $40 to replace new watch $79 RRP $129 excellent service Thankyou JB HiFi Kedron

directed to watch area excellent service was very impressed by staff and the store
Happy that I got a new watch for not Much more than a new band impressed

Romeo
Romeo

Easy and on time

Got 2 phones on plans and served by nathan a rep in craigieburn. Offered the deals for the phones and activated straight away. Spot on service conditions explained. And deal done. Kudos!

Vlaki
VlakiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Looking after customer

I purchased several DVDs and when paying found out that prices were not 20% any more; half jokingly I said I missed 20% for a day; Manager gave me 20% off!

Rori B.
Rori B.Perth, WA

Amazing service and price!

I walked into the Cockburn store today looking for a last minute Valentine’s Day present for my partner and was met with the most amazing customer service from Lindsay in the games department. He went out of his way to try and price match what I was buying and also went looking at every store he could for a specific controller my partner wanted. His service really helped me and I cannot thank him enough. 11/10 !!