JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores (page 4 of 6)

Brand Manager for JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (137)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (137)

Brian D.
Brian D.

Good stuff

Bought a few things from here. no problems so far. staff are the normal level of helpful. normal level of speediness serving you. usually give a discount on bigger items when you ask nicely.

Sarah Arrangement
Sarah ArrangementSouth East Queensland, QLD

10/10 experience! Thanks Jesse & Michael! Will return

I went into the store today with the intention to replace my outdated phone. Jesse was exceptional in both knowledge and customer service. Not an ounce of entitlement - will return!

Schi
SchiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy

Service at Doncaster Westfield is pretty good, staff always happy to help. Sometimes may be hard to find staff, but tgey are always very friendly. I enjoy shopping at JB.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Wayne P
Wayne P

Price matched saving me money

Went to my local store to get a phone printer for my daughter. After doing some research I noticed it was $40 cheaper elsewhere but the sales guy said they would price match to save me going to the other shop.

Thehonestreviewer
Thehonestreviewer

Communication

I was happy with the product I bought but felt let down when I realised I had been overcharged. I've been shopping there since they first opened and this is the first time this has happened but also the first time that staff were unaware of the deals jbhifi had for the item purchased. I made the staff aware of those deals when I saw I was overcharged. I would also like to add that it's not how it used to be either from products to staff knowledge of items been sold. Bring back the original jb with the excellent long lasting products.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Michelle
MichelleHunter Region, NSW

Alexa home

I received the Alexa home for Christmas I love it so much fun
Had friends over for new year played all our music though this played games and asked her facts
Have added lights to ask Alexa to turn on and off so convenient when you walk in at night

Stacey C.
Stacey C.

My go to

Every time I shop at JB the customer service is helpful and knowledgeable about their products. If the don't have what I'm after they are always able to direct me where I can get it. Never had any issues with anything I've bought from there.

They price match everything!!!

Their service is great. When I found a huge sale online from an untrustworthy brand, JB price matched it with no questions asked.

They always have good prices and their service is great. I buy all my technology appliances from JB Hi Fi.

Tim h.
Tim h.Mid North Coast, NSW

Locely lady on the phone.

I was on the phone to a lady at JB HI FI Port Macquarie.
Enquiring about some products and she was so patient and had so much time for me and kept givinf me honest and detailed answers.

Marco100
Marco100Canberra

Good service

Have bought a variety of things at JB stores over the years, especially the Canberra ones and never had an issue. Most recent was a portable hard drive at the Woden store on the weekend. Staff are always friendly and helpful. No hard selling. They have a good product range. Highly recommended.

Feeling conned!

Jacobsongenuine20
Jacobsongenuine20Sydney, NSW

Love this place

Great business, always on point from a customer experience and price perspective. Still prefer it to the other majors! Shop here once a month around bonus time and never disappointed.

Daniel P.
Daniel P.Hunter Region, NSW

Possibly my favourite store

Always extremely helpful with a wide range of stock.
I love going to JB to treat myself. The staff are always super friendly, helpful and knowledgeable combined with their wide range of products ranging from cds/games to white goods and living appliances.

Alexey
Alexey

JB Hi-Fi Hoppers Crossing - Very Positive Attitude of Staff Members

I came to JB Hi-Fi Hoppers Crossing to buy a mobile phone. It was not busy time in the middle of the week. May be it explains why there were not many staff members in the shop. The sales person in mobile phone section was busy with another customer. I decided to wait. After 15 or 20 minutes I had to leave because could not wait any longer. Next time I was able to come to the shop in one day. It turned out that the phones were on sale that finished on the day of my previous visit. It was disappointing. I told the staff member who approached me my story. He spoke to the store manager and the store manager permitted to sell the phone on its sales price. It saved me $300. I was very pleased by such attitude.

Liechhardt Store NSW

Levine from Leichhardt JBHIFi is my go to guy. He is always super helpful on the phone and in store, gets things done as promised and follows through with everything. Never a bad experience with Levine or this store! I have been going to them for all my tech questions, upgrades on Telstra plans, devices, gadgets and everything else you can think of. They continue to show excellent knowledge and customer service. Wouldn't go to anyone else!

Ms Sheehan
Ms SheehanSouthwest, VIC

Valued Customer Service

I recently needed to purchase a new phone and was automatically stressed with the overwhelming amount of variety and options and more and just did not want to have to deal with the 'what to buy or where to buy' and just wanted someone to pop out with exactly what I need. Someone suggested JB Hi-Fi and thank goodness as they took the stress away and did exactly what I needed giving me enough product information that was easy to understand for someone not so tech sav and was in and out without wasting to much valuable time in my busy day relieving me if a lot of unnecessary stress. Thank you.

Sharon
SharonPerth, WA

Thanks so much for the excellent friendly proffessional customer service from JB Hi Fi Joondalup Alex, Cody,Jack & Kym.

Thanks so much for the excellent friendly proffessional customer service from JB Hi Fi at Joondalup. The staff Alex, Cody Jack and Kim went Beyond 5 star for customer service.

Air Conditioner
Air ConditionerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Air Conditioner

I highly recommend your staff member Katie who works at the Bayside Frankston store. She spent so much time with me and my elderly Mother and was extremely professional in every way. I would hope that her expertise in the future is recognised. Even tho air conditioning is not sold at that store she contacted Various other stores and we purchased our item at your other Frankston store. Very impressed Regards Stephen Conway.

Tony
TonySydney, NSW

Excellent service

I had great service from Bradley today into the Rundell st more shop, too his time and was very helpful. This is the sort of service I didn't expect from a store like JB hifi but so glad I did.

Linda
LindaDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent staff

We would like to say a big THANK YOU to the phone staff at Toowoomba store.
We purchased 2 new iphones on Thursday night & the staff in that department were extremely helpful,
they also did a health check on our Telstra account, & adjusted our accounts for us.
We had problems the next day loading our emails & after a number of hours decided it best to seek help from the staff. Jesse did an absolutely amazing job, showing a great deal of patience & empathy in finally loading the apps.
So thank you once again to Jesse, next time we need any more products we will definitely be returning to your store
Two very happy customer
Linda & Mike

Terry
TerrySydney Surrounds, NSW

Nikon D850

I was looking for a new Nikon D850 Camera and it became a choice between JB HiFi and another local store. When I visited the JB HiFI store the sales people were lovely and immediately reduced the price of the camera to below that of the other shop. They then gave me an excellent discount on a battery grip. I have always found JB HiFi to be a very good store, and this latest interaction has cemented them in my mind as a great place to shop.

NST4JRT
NST4JRTNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Smart TV at an Amazing price

With so much choice JB HiFi offered great advice for our needs. We intended to look at several stores before making a purchase but once we were in the store we didn't bother looking elsewhere.

Brett
BrettCentral Queensland, QLD

My first stop when researching electronic products.

Bundaberg JB Hi-Fi has consistently met my expectations when researching and later purchasing electronic equipment. The range of products to choose from have been excellent, backed up by the knowledgeable staff.

Colin Morris
Colin MorrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product range

I have purchased many items from JB Hifi over the years. They have an enormous range of products ranging from cheap to expensive, depending on one’s budget. They are well staffed and offer friendly and efficient service. Today I required a specific adaptor, found the product on their online website, and the staff quickly handed it to me.

Kathy
Kathy

Excellent customer service at Joondalup

The computer systems went down when I was trying to purchase a mobile phone plan at the Joondalup store. Ben was cool, calm, collected and knew how to troubleshoot. He is very professional and an asset to your store.