JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores (page 6 of 6)

Brand Manager for JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (142)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (142)

HighProtein
HighProteinPerth, WA

Great experience

I visited JB Hifi last week and I was looking for a couple of particular items. The first staff member I came across was outgoing and helpful - they approached me to see if I needed help instead of me having to track someone down.

They guided me to the items I was after right away and I was done there in a couple of minutes.

I know that it can get crazy during sales and peak times in the day but if you choose your timing wisely its a great store to visit.

Sarah Stuart
Sarah StuartGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hisense tv

We brought our hisence tv and fridge from jb hi fi and they were super friendly and helpful when asking what tv was best and gave us a good price for buying both items

Excellent service by Paul at Liverpool JB HI FI

Sam U
Sam USydney, NSW

JB Hifi has best products

We were looking for a Microwave (Samsung Stainless steel White color) and JB Hifi store in North Sydney had the one we were after. Their friendly Sales staff helped us to chose the right one. It had some deal going on so we also got some discount on it. Very happy with the results as we have been using it for almost and year without any issues.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

technojellybean
technojellybeanFar North Queensland, QLD

Apple iPhone XR 256GB (PRODUCT)RED

I went into JB to have a look at some of their iPhones and ended up buying the above. I'm a very out of touch with tech and was really impressed with the service. I didn't understand that the newer devices you can't use the old headsets like with the iPhone 6S. They gave me some of the older adapters for free. The price was not that good but still cheaper than Apple.

TISM
TISMPerth, WA

Exemplar in retail sales behaviour (“Trev” from Ocean Key-WA)

Mortimer
MortimerTasmania

Great to inspect but don’t buy there

I’m 67. They ignore me until I accost someone. Then they call me “Mate”.

They lose interest when I don’t want it today.

They take ages to actually take your money and give you the item.

Great range. I buy every new apple product and JB always have stock first but at the local Apple store they take my number and call me when mine arrives.

And they call me “Sir” until they know my name.

I think your store is for young people – they sure don’t want my business.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Catherine
CatherineHobart, TAS

JB Hi-Fi Hobart store

I bought a phone from the Hobart store recently. I was helped by Jack. It was the best retail experience I have had in years as Jack explained everything to me, put in the sim card and generally set up the phone. It was so easy and the phone is fantastic. I am so impressed with Jack.

Arabella
ArabellaSydney, NSW

Fantastic customer service & product knowledge!

My store of choice for anything tech (or for whatever else they stock) is JB Hi Fi Westfield Sydney store.
I have always had amazing assistance relating to staff attitude, product knowledge, customer service, pricing & even replacing a lost receipt.
I simply don't go anywhere else. I can't recommend them highly enough!

JCK
JCKSydney, NSW

Best value for money

I recently purchased a Nespresso Latissima touch from JB Hifi at DFO Homebush.

My budget was low, so I could not afford the aforementioned machine, so the store was able to offer me the display model at a much lower price compared to the actual (Almost half).

The sales executive was very knowledgeable and I would definitely recommend visiting this store for your next physical electronic appliance purchase.

Adventurer
AdventurerMel

Good customer service

I bought a phone from their Fountain gate store.
The sales person is very professional, knows the product, and didn't oversell with unnecessary item.
A week later the phone went on sale and the store is willing to refund me the difference.
Definitely one of the best buying experience in recent years.

JJJ
JJJSydeny

Broadbeach store QLD - great service and very helpful

They were straight forward and easy to do business with.
Just as it should be.

Rik Biel
Rik BielPerth, WA

Superb product knowledge

Went into Rockingham City store to buy a TV and the sales guy was soooo knowledgeable - fantastic information and came home with the best TV we have ever owned - super happy and highly recommend

John W
John WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect service again

We bought an iPhone from the Toowoomba store two years ago and returned after much searching this time for an iPad, mobile modem and new Telstra contract, service was brilliant.

Sean Saunders
Sean SaundersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and price beat

The store is slightly hard to navigate, but once you ask for help it becomes simple. I purchased a 42mm galaxy watch and found a lower price online. Going to their online contact page I sent them an email asking for their best price. They replied the next day and the process was simple. Good service but they really need a dedicated phone line.

Gen S
Gen SSydney, NSW

JB HI-FI THE GALLERIES SYDNEY STORE

I hate going to JB Hi-Fi as the service is very poor. After visiting one city store today with the worst service I ventured into the store in the Galleries at Town Hall. Matt came up to me straight away and I got exactly the things I was looking for. Great service. I will only visit this JB Hi-Fi from now on.

Jessica
JessicaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great customer service

I went into the store to purchase an Apple Watch. I was super indecisive and the the rep was super patient and informative. Would purchase from these guys again in the future.