JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (147)

Great experience all round, thank you!

Purchased a brand new pair of Beats headphones and the overall experience was fantastic. Plenty of help in store and a smooth process from the moment I walked in. Can't beat JB Hi-Fi.

Store LocationRundle Mall
Product PurchasedBeats Studio
Roy M.

Roy M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Store LocationMiranda Nsw
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11 64GB

JB Hi Fi always great service

I have been to JB Hi Fi to purchase electronics items since many years, especially there Marion store in Adelaide SA. It's always good service from JB. But I am writing especially this review to appreciate the service provided by sales executive Cayleigh when I purchased iphone 12 pro. She was amazing, genuine in her efforts and service. She seems relatively new to her job but I think she has done fantastic job to work out special Telstra offer to me. I highly recommend Cayleigh for her work...Thanks.

Store LocationMarion SA
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 12 Pro 256GB
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Budview1

Budview1South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

A big shout out to Jarrud from Maroochydore JB Hi-Fi store for the great service he gave me. JB's my go to store and it proved again to be the right choice.
Bought a laptop that turned out to be a dud. But its when things go wrong that you measure the worth of the store and the people working in it.
Jarrud Couldn't be more helpful, replaced it with an upgraded computer at a fantastic price as they didn't have a similar replacement in stock. He even rang a few days later to check how it was all going. Thanks Jarrud

Store LocationMaroochydore
Dean i.

Dean i.South East Queensland, QLD

Really good

My local store has great staff, easy parking and simple returns. There’s no pressure to buy the most expensive model

Store LocationMount Gravatt Homemaker Centre

Excellent service & advice

Nadia & Tim made the shopping experience excellent . We will always recommend these staff members aswell as JB Hi Fi , Will shop there again soon!

Store LocationChatswood Westfield
humbug

humbug

Exceptional, pro-active customer service.

Today my wife and I visited JB HiFi Eastgardens and were served by a very pleasant young male sales person. He was delightfully pro-active in solving our queries in an exceptionally good manner and we were very satisfied with our purchases. We then asked to speak with the manager and complimented her on the great customer focussed culture which we believe flows down from management in any business.
Our shopping experience was exceptionally pleasant.

Store LocationEastgardens NSW
trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best way to hold your TV on the wall

On Thursday 18th February 2021 I bought the Ezymount VLM3400B Full Motion TV Wall Mount (23-55") for $69 so I can put my Hisense 55R5 55” 4K UHD TV on the wall so I can watch it when I move into my own unit in March 2021. The staff were kind and thoughtful to me and the service was fantastic because they gave me a great bargain.

Store LocationRingwood JB Hi-Fi

Razer Kraken Kitty BT Headset

The headset is really cute and comfortable.

The sound so far is great.

If there is 1 thing I would improve, I'd include an Aux cable option for when it loses battery during a game and you need to panic plug it in via AUX.

Otherwise, it is great and I am loving it so far.

Store LocationDunedin

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best coffee machine for your home

On Monday 28th September 2020 I bought the Sunbeam Barista Max EM5300S (Silver) for $105 so I can make different types of coffee for when my family and friends come over. This is for when I move into my own unit in September 2020. The staff were kind and thoughtful to me and the service was fantastic because they gave me an excellent deal.

Store LocationChirnside Park JB Hi-Fi

Laptop for High School

My mum and I needed to purchase a laptop for high school and we drove to parramatta and we were served by a lady named Gena. Honestly we need more people in the world like her because she was an outstanding assistant and helped us with our last minute shopping.
If the JB Hi-Fi manager at parramatta finds this, please promote Gena because she was outstanding.

Store LocationParramatta Westfield NSW
Product PurchasedApple Macbook Pro 13" 2020

Harri J.

Harri J.South East Queensland, QLD

Great

Thank you. Really good customer service to assist our purchase of a iPhone 12 pro max and Apple Watch. Highly recommend.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 12 Pro Max 256GB
Yoe

YoeQueensland

Great customer sevice

I went to my usual JBHifi stores at Carseldine and Northlakes to buy the Garmin Vivofit 4 which were on special in JBHifi catalogue. Both stores have no stock and they said that I should order online. A friend told me to try the Morayfield store.

Richard from JBHifi Morayfield was very helpful and offered a transfer and collect as they have no stock. 36 hours later I received a text message to collect my watch from the store. I am surprised that other JBHifi stores did not mention about this service. I was very happy with Richard's excellent customer service and I will definitely shop at Morayfield JBHifi in the future.

Store LocationMorayfield
Victor

VictorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

One of the best Laptops I have ever used.

ASUS-ROG STRIX G512LW-AZ003T is the best gaming Laptop I have used. Screen is crisp and clear. It has powerful graphics, easy to use, and unique and beautiful design.Great value for the price. I will recommend to anyone.

Store LocationJB HI FI WERRIBEE PLAZA, MELBOURNE VICTORIA
Product PurchasedASUS ROG Strix G15 G512LW-AZ003T
Bobneil

Bobneil

I don't know why the ratings are so low...

I had just moved home and was in need of new appliances, yes JBhifi in Penrith was utterly chaotically busy but I did manage to find someone who could help me. They managed to track down the microwave my wife and I wanted and gave us some great help around information on a new TV (which we'll get in the new year). Also, congrats for masks and pointing out to customers when they are not social distancing.

Store LocationPenrith

Product PurchasedApple Watch SE GPS 40mm

Bill M.

Bill M.South East Queensland, QLD

Service Warranty

I purchased from JB HI FI Burleigh Heads QLD a Samsung TV and a Sonos Arc Sound bar which were installed (FRI) 6 days ago. Had sound issues with the Sonos, Fargo from JB HI FI had the installer's back on TUE, appeared to fix the issue, same problem again on WED. No issues Farbo arranged for a brand new replacement sound bar and this was installed THU. Working. You can't buy service like this. Well done JB HI FI, Bill M

Store LocationBurleigh Heads QLD
Product PurchasedSonos Arc
Brian Ellis

Brian EllisCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Attentive, knowledgeable service

I needed guidance and assistance for a hearing impaired person. I was helped by a courteous, knowledgeable sales assistant (Steve) who directed me towards a few suitable wireless headphones and subsequently purchased a set of Bose wireless headphones for our television that have made a huge difference to a hearing experience. It’s always a simple, attentive and professional experience to purchase through JB HiFi, you do not need not to go elsewhere.

Store LocationEssendon DFO
Product PurchasedBose QuietComfort 35 QC35 II
Rob

RobGoulburn Valley, VIC

Samsung S3 Watch

Can't speak highly enough of JB Hi Fi Shepparton sales staff & especially the Manager. Bought a Samsung S3 Watch & they were extremely helpful. Would highly recommend this store to anyone wanting expert service & advice.

Store LocationShepparton Vic
Looch

LoochCanberra 2600, ACT

Fabulous Service

Lochie from the Phillip, ACT Store assisted me and my intellectually disabled brother today with setting up a new very basic phone with a new sim card. Lochie went above and beyond and after a very stressful morning with Telstra, he was my knight in shining armour. Thank you Lochie :)

Store LocationWestfield Woden, ACT