JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores (page 3 of 9)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (125)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (125)

Mahar
MaharSydney, NSW

Amazing Shane!

Shane from JB HiFi Home, Blacktown NSW provided an amazing customer service to us. We went to buy a couple of TVs and he spent considerable amount of time with us explaining the models and working out an amazing JB deal. Thumbs up for JB HiFi and a million thanks to Shane!

Julia
JuliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service from nick @oxley jbhi-fi

We went to jbhi-fi @oxley and we got helped by nick he was great organised the instalation of our new stereo ordered our parts and took multiple calls from me the week after with questions about the process he was always friendly and polite ! i always found every jbhi i went to had rude and very unhelpful customer service i refused to shop there and only went in cause my partner wanted to look at something but nick changed that for us will definitely be purchasing again from there!!!!

MandyV
MandyVPerth, WA

This JB HiFi HOME SUPERSTORE in Joondalup is SUPERB!

I thoroughly recommend this store. The staff are excellent! Very friendly, professional, knowledgeable and helpful. A fantastic range of goods and really good specials. Free parking too. Easy pick-up and great delivery services too.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Jacqui
JacquiPerth, WA

EXCELLENT SERVICE

Ben in Midland made our shopping experience pleasing and hassle free.
No pressure sales, just good advice and ultimate patience whilst I asked a million questions about dishwashers and washing machines/dryers

Kapil K.
Kapil K.Sydney, NSW

Best place to get products

Although products were limited ,products were genuine and there are lot of offers .Limited customer service staff so hard to get with one,i love JBHIFI but more products need to be add

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Ron H.
Ron H.

Asus zenbook

Bought a Asus zenbook laptop computer. Very happy with the service from JBHifi. The computer is just what we were looking for. Very impressed with its performance. Would recommend this product.

Draganotz
DraganotzSydney, NSW

Pleasantly surprised

I used to be a loyal customer of the Good Guys, but after a couple of bad customer service experiences lately I decided I would buy my next purchase from JB HiFi (Jamisontown). I was attended to promptly by a very pleasant floor staff member who knew want I wanted and also enquired whether I needed anything else to go with it. He took my item to the sales counter so I didn't have to carry it around while I looked around some more. Customer service can be pretty pathetic in Australia but I guess my experience is part of the reason why JB is so successful.

Beck
BeckCaloundra

Friendly staff and great service

Purchased a TV from here wanting it specifically for gaming. The salesman with honest and very helpful, from the first point of contact to the very end of the sale. Would definitely recommend JB Hi-Fi at Kawana, they helped with my latitude finance card and did everything that they could to make the transaction easy

Deborah
DeborahCanning Vale

Washer and Dryer stacking bracket

A huge thank you to Sahar at the Cannington store who assisted me over the phone with my Samsung query which she sorted out for me. She was amazing...best service I have received in a long time. I hope her boss appreciates what a gem she is.

Brittany W.
Brittany W.Central Queensland, QLD

Camera

I went into the store to purchase a new camera, immediately i was served, the salesman than asked me if i needed help with anything else and i did, he then showed me the 6 different things

was fantastic service and i love my new camera

Jenny67
Jenny67Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Finally

I finally found a store that really gives you great customer service and helps you find what you are looking for. I will certainly shop there again for all my future needs.

LachlanG
LachlanGPerth, WA

Always Fair..

Purchased a lot of product through JB in preference to other competition such as HN as seem to always get a fairer price.
Service is usually great but unfortunately as of recent had the odd sour experience but nothing to stop us from continuing to shop at JBs. New TV and sound system is a cracker too.

Sophie
Sophie

Fabulous

Went to Apple and had to wait in line an hour before the store opened and then was told to come back tomorrow and repeat the process again as they were booked out for appt for later that day. So went back the next morning, waited another 45 mins, booked an appt to pick up my new Mac book for later that afternoon (after work). Arrived at the appt on time and was told that they had sold out of the product and that I to wait potentially a month for it to be restocked.

Went straight to JB (should have done in the first place) and they sold me a laptop and at a better price than Apple and they included the USB converter for free. Thanks, JB - Carindale

Jo A
Jo ASydney, NSW

Absolutely awesome

Walked knew what I wanted bought an Omen gaming laptop the service I received was outstanding and I will definitely go back again. It was set up just the way I wanted and because of the discount they gave me on the laptop I purchased headphones, a mouse, a keyboard and a bag and I was so happy to pay the extra because I will always go back there due to the staff being efficient and knowledgeable

Mika N.
Mika N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Plenty of customer help, good range of products

The store is very easy to navigate even though there's many products. The staff are very friendly and very helpful in making sure you purchase the right product for your needs. I bought my laptop through Jbhifi and staff listened to all my needs and picked the perfect one for me within my price range. I was even offered a discount. I highly reccomend.