JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores (page 4 of 9)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (125)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (125)

Wayne R.
Wayne R.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product-kambrook rice cooker

I bought this rice cooker as recommended in-store, my 1st cook was so fast and easy with brilliant fluffy rice ready just before I finished cooking my curry...excellent product..great price .$49.

Jackson the Marvel
Jackson the MarvelSouthwest, VIC

Great Customer Service

Would like to thank Jackson at the Hoppers Store for going the extra mile. I had my phone stolen earlier that day and Jackson helped me with navigating zip pay for the unexpected cost. Without Jackson's help I would still be phone-less.

Tech-Savvy Senior
Tech-Savvy SeniorFar North Queensland, QLD

Big TV Shopping was Good

I put off purchasing a big TV for a long time. I looked online & read reviews but didn't go to shops until I was ready to buy. When that time came there was only one place I was going.

I have "go to" guys at JB for my questions who are always helpful. I see one main sales guy in the computer / tech section & if he can't help me he refers me to the best person in the area I want to buy.

I was happy with the purchase & the way I was treated by everyone at JB (Cairns Central)

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Shane H.
Shane H.

Product delivered

Logitech Wired Key Board plus wireless Mouse delivered no hassles set up easy.
Store was easy to navigate got exactly what I needed.
Logitech wired keyboard plug in no problems with set up same the mouse.
Thanks Maroochydore staff.

Mark
MarkSydney, NSW

Laptop purchase

Joshua from the Liverpool store was patient and attentive to my need for having to purchase a Lap Top with special specifications.
He provided technical advise in a simple way for me to understand and provided me with multiple ideas on few products allowing me to make a sound decision.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
SIlvana Merola
SIlvana MerolaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

My wife and I went to Chadstone yesterday looking for an apple watch for my daughter. We spoke to James who was so helpful, friendly and very knowledgeable about the product and other products I enquired about. This guy is a real asset to your company and store!!! We left as happy customers:)

Michael Duggan
Michael DugganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very helpful

Re the JB HI FI at Brighton. Very very helpful folks in the store, got plenty of help from then and some very good prices. The store had exactly what I was after and when i needed some help on the phone to set up a TC (yes, I am getting old) they sorted me out.

Mariana
MarianaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product, lack of organization

Bought a pair of airpods from the store in Brisbane city. The product is great and the costumer service was okay! I had gone to another brand of the store the same day earlier and was told that there were no more airpods nearby... Maybe a lack of organization, but they were available in the closest store.

Richie W.
Richie W.

Great service and able to swap for a better offer a few days later after purchasing

I got my wife a Huawei P30 on Sunday. 4 days later, a better offer became available. When I approached to the store manager for the possibility of switching to that offer, there was no question asked, just a YES.
Such a good place to buy your phones when you have peace of mind that if the price drops, you can still enjoy the better offer.

sam
samSydney, NSW

Great customer service and advice!

Bought headphone for mother's day present during COVID-19 and received a great experience. The Macquarie Store was well setup and staff were very tentative. The staff who helped us listened to our needs and provided great advice/recommendation. Checking out was efficient and staff was friendly. Love the digital invoice as well! As our mum loved the present! Thanks

Pearl
Pearl

Excellent service

My local store has a fantastic team that work well together and communicate to match your needs, We have frequently been offered further discounts resulting in our return to purchase goods.

Raging Ralph
Raging RalphSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always Great

Buy quite a bit from North Lakes store, and guys are brilliant. Awesome product knowledge, never pushy and great advice. Fantastic service, thanks and look forward to my next purchase!

Russell
RussellPerth, WA

Great Prices

I purchased a mobile phone while it was on special. The store at Carousel held the product for me and made it an easy purchase. Staff were good. I will be back.

Review collected in partnership with JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

Jarryd Chapman
Jarryd ChapmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always a great experience

JB has always been a great company. They stock or can order in a wide range of goods that other companies don’t. We always get looked after with price, so we don’t feel the need to look online, and the service is always excellent. They hire quality employees, and often staff that have a lot of personality and flare. It’s great to see.

Angelica L.
Angelica L.

Quick and dramaless

Bought my new iPhone 11 and has it posted the next day as it wasn’t in store, arrived as promised and also bought their insurance
Love their stores, will definitely keep coming back