JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores (page 5 of 6)

Brand Manager for JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (130)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (130)

Marcus
MarcusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

I have bought well over $15,000 worth of aplliances from this store in the last 12 months and more than three times that from various stores over the 15 years. Always best price!!! Although I always buy extended warranty and save very hard to get what I want I get treated like a King when I enter the store. After sales sevice is unbelievable and loyalty is well rewarded. It is no wonder that JB HJFI has a great growth rate. I would be very skeptical if someone claimed bad service.

Peanuts
PeanutsWestern Australia

Love JB Hi-Fi. Great staff and products.

Once again, another excellent shopping experience at my favourite tech store ; JB HI -FI opposite Bunnings, Sundew Rise, Joondalup WA.

My wife and I found ourselves in need of a new iMac, as ours had given up the ghost after eight years of relentless service; a good innings by any measure.

As always a pleasant and painless experience, Alex helped me out once again, he is a pleasure to deal with, very good customer service and he knows his stuff.

We picked up another 27inch iMac at a very good discount price, given the New models were just coming out and as always we took out the additional JB warranty.

Ed & Lesley

Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.

Awesome customer service and attention!

We went into the Osborne park store to initially buy the Apple home Hub, product the young guy in this area wasn't very helpful to say the least, we were then approached by the lovely young Canadian sales assistant who could sense we needed help. She was outstanding to say the least, she really knows her products and her attention to detail and customer service is second to none, we ended up purchasing the google home hub and google home max products which allow us to control our google assisted products in our house and allow our son who has autism the ability to interact with the products and contact us via them. Overall so impressed and we have been using them everyday, they make life just that bit easier.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Always helpful.

Our local JB hi fi is a very good store. I can speak mainly for the assistance from the tech. staff, as being a little ‘behind the times’ when it comes down to computer & tv technology , I have found the staff to be extremely helpful & patient. They have a great range of dvd’s , both tv series & movies and if they don’t have what you want they will order it. My only negative is the security staff that they hire. The general approach & power game that these people give off makes honest people feel very unwelcome. In some cases the guards themselves look more suspicious than the customers they check!!
In general though I find this to be a good store.

Angel
AngelSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service at DFO

My review is purely on service.

I have purchased a number of items including a coffee machine and a kettle in the last 3 months from this particular store. I do my research on the products and best prices first so I know what I want and how much to pay. To date the customer service has been friendly and not pushy and they match or beat other stores.

FYI: Interesting that there is no Telstra Network coverage in DFO but JB sell Telstra services.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
JPS
JPSSydney, NSW

JB Hifi Rouse Hill

My preferred store, friendly and knowledgeable staff. I was assisted by a guy called Milan. He informed me thoroughly about the product before I bought it. Also after sales support is great from my past experience.

Roger
RogerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Well done to JB Hifi Mile End.

Joey from Mile End store provided good advice, and was very helpful assisting us to get the right TV at the best price. The delivery from the Warehouse was easy and well organised. Panasonic OLED TV purchased was brilliant.

Johno
JohnoIllawarra, NSW

Competitive prices and knowledgable staff

We always shop at JB in Shellharbour and find the prices very competive and often cheaper then other Warrawong electrical retailers. The staff's product knowledge is always very good and offered without pressure to buy. I recommend JB worth checking out.

What incredible service!

A big thank you to George (Macarthur Square Store). Extremely polite and friendly, George demonstrated a thorough knowledge of all the products and service options and provided fantastic advice. He was incredibly efficient and facilitated changes to our previous phone setup in one smooth transaction.
Thank you George! You saved us a lot of angst and effort. Much appreciated.
Gabrielle

Debbie
DebbieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sam from Noarlunga (store manager I believe) is absolutely fabulous. Was so much help and would definitely go back to him and get help again. Very friendly and definitely made my experience much better!! Thankyou Sam !

Greggy_M
Greggy_M

love the service

Bought my UE Bluetooth speaker in Chapel St shop, the staff helped me well in choosing the right product for me that suits my budget. Thanks to that guy for being so patience with me.

Elise
EliseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding service!

My husband and I went to north lakes JB HiFi and bought two Samsung S10+ phones, very happy with the service. 5 days later we saw they were advertising them at $300 off the price we paid. We rang them to ask if they would price match, not expecting them to...but they DID!!
We couldn't believe it, they gave us a refund of the difference. WE LOVE JB HIFI.
We will be shopping there for all our electrical needs, so friendly and kind. They make you feel like NOTHING is too much
Thanks again team

Telstra plan update

Cameron
CameronSydney, NSW

Very Helpful

Recently I went in looking at digital cameras. I only wanted an entry level pocket camera. Sales assistant was very helpful and happy to show me the different types of cameras available and was able to answer my questions.

HighProtein
HighProteinPerth, WA

Great experience

I visited JB Hifi last week and I was looking for a couple of particular items. The first staff member I came across was outgoing and helpful - they approached me to see if I needed help instead of me having to track someone down.

They guided me to the items I was after right away and I was done there in a couple of minutes.

I know that it can get crazy during sales and peak times in the day but if you choose your timing wisely its a great store to visit.

Sarah Stuart
Sarah StuartGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hisense tv

We brought our hisence tv and fridge from jb hi fi and they were super friendly and helpful when asking what tv was best and gave us a good price for buying both items

Excellent service by Paul at Liverpool JB HI FI

Sam U
Sam USydney, NSW

JB Hifi has best products

We were looking for a Microwave (Samsung Stainless steel White color) and JB Hifi store in North Sydney had the one we were after. Their friendly Sales staff helped us to chose the right one. It had some deal going on so we also got some discount on it. Very happy with the results as we have been using it for almost and year without any issues.

technojellybean
technojellybeanFar North Queensland, QLD

Apple iPhone XR 256GB (PRODUCT)RED

I went into JB to have a look at some of their iPhones and ended up buying the above. I'm a very out of touch with tech and was really impressed with the service. I didn't understand that the newer devices you can't use the old headsets like with the iPhone 6S. They gave me some of the older adapters for free. The price was not that good but still cheaper than Apple.

TISM
TISMPerth, WA

Exemplar in retail sales behaviour (“Trev” from Ocean Key-WA)

Catherine
CatherineHobart, TAS

JB Hi-Fi Hobart store

I bought a phone from the Hobart store recently. I was helped by Jack. It was the best retail experience I have had in years as Jack explained everything to me, put in the sim card and generally set up the phone. It was so easy and the phone is fantastic. I am so impressed with Jack.

Arabella
ArabellaSydney, NSW

Fantastic customer service & product knowledge!

My store of choice for anything tech (or for whatever else they stock) is JB Hi Fi Westfield Sydney store.
I have always had amazing assistance relating to staff attitude, product knowledge, customer service, pricing & even replacing a lost receipt.
I simply don't go anywhere else. I can't recommend them highly enough!

JCK
JCKSydney, NSW

Best value for money

I recently purchased a Nespresso Latissima touch from JB Hifi at DFO Homebush.

My budget was low, so I could not afford the aforementioned machine, so the store was able to offer me the display model at a much lower price compared to the actual (Almost half).

The sales executive was very knowledgeable and I would definitely recommend visiting this store for your next physical electronic appliance purchase.

Adventurer
AdventurerMel

Good customer service

I bought a phone from their Fountain gate store.
The sales person is very professional, knows the product, and didn't oversell with unnecessary item.
A week later the phone went on sale and the store is willing to refund me the difference.
Definitely one of the best buying experience in recent years.

JJJ
JJJSydeny

Broadbeach store QLD - great service and very helpful

They were straight forward and easy to do business with.
Just as it should be.