2.2

• Return Claim MadeYes (13) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (13)
Gabby
GabbyPerth, WA

Best Prices and Service

I have never had an issue with them. We had a couple products fail within warranty period, which JB switched for new ones and upgraded versions also. Their prices are always the best out there and you still get further discounts if you ask for it.

Store LocationPerth
Product PurchasedFitbit Versa 2
Dean i.
Dean i.South East Queensland, QLD

Really good

My local store has great staff, easy parking and simple returns. There’s no pressure to buy the most expensive model

Store LocationMount Gravatt Homemaker Centre
Bill M.
Bill M.South East Queensland, QLD

Service Warranty

I purchased from JB HI FI Burleigh Heads QLD a Samsung TV and a Sonos Arc Sound bar which were installed (FRI) 6 days ago. Had sound issues with the Sonos, Fargo from JB HI FI had the installer's back on TUE, appeared to fix the issue, same problem again on WED. No issues Farbo arranged for a brand new replacement sound bar and this was installed THU. Working. You can't buy service like this. Well done JB HI FI, Bill M

Store LocationBurleigh Heads QLD
Product PurchasedSonos Arc
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Liam S.
Liam S.Perth, WA

Common sense prevails

After sending in complaint about an iPhone we purchased not working within a week and initially been told to take it to an apple store an hour away, the manager stepped in and let us exchange for an upgrade iPhone. Thank you very much. Appreciate it.

Store LocationRockingham
Product PurchasedApple iPhone SE 128GB
Robert
RobertSydney, NSW

Staff member at Hornsby store

Would like to praise Hannah at the Hornsby store of JB on Saturday 11 April, who went above and beyond to help us swap over a Sony Micro stereo system as we purchased originally the wrong one. With the store manager’s authorisation we were able to get exactly what we wanted.
Well done Hannah. Thank you. From Robert and Judith

Store LocationHornsby
Product PurchasedSony CMT-X5CD/CMT

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Bill
Bill

Good Customer Service

The staff over at the Myaree super store is awesome! They are knowledgeable with their products and can point you to the right direction.

I bought the wrong item initially and had to come back for a refund and they were more than happy to accommodate as well!

Kudos to you guys!

Store LocationMyaree Super Store
Product PurchasedBose AE2
Isaac Tredrea
Isaac TredreaPerth, WA

Amazing

they gave me a full refund when I took my portable indoor AC back because it was running to loud....
thats why I buy ALL my electrical goods from here...
Osborne Park - Perth Store...
Awesome!

Store LocationOsborne park
Grainne M
Grainne MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service

Popped into the Bourke street store and chatted with their headphones sale staff to get some advice on a new pair of headphones., the ones I choose were supposed to be heavy on the base but they definitely had a fault as were super tin-y sounding. I didn’t think I could return them direct to JB-HI-FI so went direct to the manufacturer who told me to return them to JB-HI-FI. When I finally got back into the store about two weeks later, they had no issues with me returning them and gave me my money back straight away. Too easy!

Store LocationBourke street
Tenaya U.
Tenaya U.North Western Region, NSW

Amazing service

Great service at Dubbo branch store. Huge congratulations to Mo, has been a great help with returns and refunds. Genuine and great customer service 10/10. Needs a praise for service

Store LocationDubbo
Electronics & Computing Shops

Jackson S.
Jackson S.Sydney, NSW

Service with a smile

I'm quite usually a frequent customer for JB at all ends of the country and have never written a review before but I can't get past the delightful service I received today at the Syd domestic terminal store. I only came into the store to ask about the odd shaped earbuds for my in ear earphones I purchased at a different store and the two guys that handled the situation were excellent, friendly and approachable, and exchanged without an issue and had some good advice to go with it. Made my day.

Store LocationFrankston
Product PurchasedSennheiser CX 3.00
JOHN
JOHN

Excellent Purchase Of Sony Tv

Store LocationJB HI FI. FOREST HILL MELBOURNE
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSony 49X7000D (49")
Deborah M
Deborah MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service from Kedron Store

Store LocationJB Hi Fi Kedron
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedDell G3 15"
Don
DonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

JB Hi Fi - Old Geelong road, Hoppers Crossing, Victoria.

Once again i find myself updating a review.

I had a bad experience here years ago but recently I purchased a sound bar for here.

And I guess this time i spoke to the right person, his name was Jackson - exceptionally helpful, knowledgable and friendly.

I took the sound bar home and after a few days I thought it wasn't that great.

When i took it back and swapped it for a different one Jackson was really, really helpful.

Store LocationHoppers Crossing