JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores (page 4 of 7)

Brand Manager for JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (154)

Angelica L.
Angelica L.

Quick and dramaless

Bought my new iPhone 11 and has it posted the next day as it wasn’t in store, arrived as promised and also bought their insurance
Love their stores, will definitely keep coming back

Robert
RobertSydney, NSW

Staff member at Hornsby store

Would like to praise Hannah at the Hornsby store of JB on Saturday 11 April, who went above and beyond to help us swap over a Sony Micro stereo system as we purchased originally the wrong one. With the store manager’s authorisation we were able to get exactly what we wanted.
Well done Hannah. Thank you. From Robert and Judith

Shannon
ShannonVictoria

Great company and service

Always able to get help have a great range of music and games for very fair prices have always loved my experience with there staff happy and friendly easy to deal with

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

EHA1
EHA1Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service!

The staff were super helpful when I was buying a new phone. They were able to answer all of my questions and provided great knowledge and a great price for what I was purchasing.

Wayne
WayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fitbit Alta HR watchband broke cost $40 to replace new watch $79 RRP $129 excellent service Thankyou JB HiFi Kedron

directed to watch area excellent service was very impressed by staff and the store
Happy that I got a new watch for not Much more than a new band impressed

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Romeo
Romeo

Easy and on time

Got 2 phones on plans and served by nathan a rep in craigieburn. Offered the deals for the phones and activated straight away. Spot on service conditions explained. And deal done. Kudos!

Bill
Bill

Good Customer Service

The staff over at the Myaree super store is awesome! They are knowledgeable with their products and can point you to the right direction.

I bought the wrong item initially and had to come back for a refund and they were more than happy to accommodate as well!

Kudos to you guys!

Isaac Tredrea
Isaac TredreaPerth, WA

Amazing

they gave me a full refund when I took my portable indoor AC back because it was running to loud....
thats why I buy ALL my electrical goods from here...
Osborne Park - Perth Store...
Awesome!

Vlaki
VlakiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Looking after customer

I purchased several DVDs and when paying found out that prices were not 20% any more; half jokingly I said I missed 20% for a day; Manager gave me 20% off!

Rori B.
Rori B.Perth, WA

Amazing service and price!

I walked into the Cockburn store today looking for a last minute Valentine’s Day present for my partner and was met with the most amazing customer service from Lindsay in the games department. He went out of his way to try and price match what I was buying and also went looking at every store he could for a specific controller my partner wanted. His service really helped me and I cannot thank him enough. 11/10 !!

Brian D.
Brian D.

Good stuff

Bought a few things from here. no problems so far. staff are the normal level of helpful. normal level of speediness serving you. usually give a discount on bigger items when you ask nicely.

Sarah Arrangement
Sarah ArrangementSouth East Queensland, QLD

10/10 experience! Thanks Jesse & Michael! Will return

I went into the store today with the intention to replace my outdated phone. Jesse was exceptional in both knowledge and customer service. Not an ounce of entitlement - will return!

Schi
SchiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy

Service at Doncaster Westfield is pretty good, staff always happy to help. Sometimes may be hard to find staff, but tgey are always very friendly. I enjoy shopping at JB.

Wayne P
Wayne P

Price matched saving me money

Went to my local store to get a phone printer for my daughter. After doing some research I noticed it was $40 cheaper elsewhere but the sales guy said they would price match to save me going to the other shop.

Thehonestreviewer
Thehonestreviewer

Communication

I was happy with the product I bought but felt let down when I realised I had been overcharged. I've been shopping there since they first opened and this is the first time this has happened but also the first time that staff were unaware of the deals jbhifi had for the item purchased. I made the staff aware of those deals when I saw I was overcharged. I would also like to add that it's not how it used to be either from products to staff knowledge of items been sold. Bring back the original jb with the excellent long lasting products.

Michelle
MichelleHunter Region, NSW

Alexa home

I received the Alexa home for Christmas I love it so much fun
Had friends over for new year played all our music though this played games and asked her facts
Have added lights to ask Alexa to turn on and off so convenient when you walk in at night

Stacey C.
Stacey C.

My go to

Every time I shop at JB the customer service is helpful and knowledgeable about their products. If the don't have what I'm after they are always able to direct me where I can get it. Never had any issues with anything I've bought from there.

They price match everything!!!

Their service is great. When I found a huge sale online from an untrustworthy brand, JB price matched it with no questions asked.

They always have good prices and their service is great. I buy all my technology appliances from JB Hi Fi.

Tim h.
Tim h.Mid North Coast, NSW

Locely lady on the phone.

I was on the phone to a lady at JB HI FI Port Macquarie.
Enquiring about some products and she was so patient and had so much time for me and kept givinf me honest and detailed answers.

Marco100
Marco100Canberra

Good service

Have bought a variety of things at JB stores over the years, especially the Canberra ones and never had an issue. Most recent was a portable hard drive at the Woden store on the weekend. Staff are always friendly and helpful. No hard selling. They have a good product range. Highly recommended.

Feeling conned!

Jacobsongenuine20
Jacobsongenuine20Sydney, NSW

Love this place

Great business, always on point from a customer experience and price perspective. Still prefer it to the other majors! Shop here once a month around bonus time and never disappointed.

Daniel P.
Daniel P.Hunter Region, NSW

Possibly my favourite store

Always extremely helpful with a wide range of stock.
I love going to JB to treat myself. The staff are always super friendly, helpful and knowledgeable combined with their wide range of products ranging from cds/games to white goods and living appliances.

Alexey
Alexey

JB Hi-Fi Hoppers Crossing - Very Positive Attitude of Staff Members

I came to JB Hi-Fi Hoppers Crossing to buy a mobile phone. It was not busy time in the middle of the week. May be it explains why there were not many staff members in the shop. The sales person in mobile phone section was busy with another customer. I decided to wait. After 15 or 20 minutes I had to leave because could not wait any longer. Next time I was able to come to the shop in one day. It turned out that the phones were on sale that finished on the day of my previous visit. It was disappointing. I told the staff member who approached me my story. He spoke to the store manager and the store manager permitted to sell the phone on its sales price. It saved me $300. I was very pleased by such attitude.

Liechhardt Store NSW

Levine from Leichhardt JBHIFi is my go to guy. He is always super helpful on the phone and in store, gets things done as promised and follows through with everything. Never a bad experience with Levine or this store! I have been going to them for all my tech questions, upgrades on Telstra plans, devices, gadgets and everything else you can think of. They continue to show excellent knowledge and customer service. Wouldn't go to anyone else!