JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (8)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No
Hamsterblog

HamsterblogSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good customer service and afters sales support

I had been a customer of jb hi fi at garden city in brisbane not for about 3 years there allways happy to find me the best price and willing to match it or if not in stock they call around try find it at another store they allways give me best price and have smile on there faces when I'm walking in and walking out for warranty they have replace stuff I have bought in the pass and allways happy to find a solution if can't be replaced by the manufacturer staff very easy to approach and talk to and they know there warrety and product knowledge.

Store LocationBrisbane garden city
Product PurchasedLenovo Tab 2 A7
Darren

DarrenGeelong

Fantastic Customer Service which is rare these days

I have made several purchases at the store in Geelong and more recently the Waurn Ponds store. There is a sales person named "Josh" who just seems to know everything about all forms of technology. I suspect he has worked in the industry for many years. I just purchase whatever he recommends as some times there are too many choices and he has never let me down. I only hope he does not "move on" which tends to happen when you FINALLY find a great assistant. never mind. Thanks JB and Josh

Store LocationWaurn Ponds Geelong
bevriiii

bevriiiiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very positive experience at Chadstone JB HIFI

I went into Chadstone JB HIFI with what I thought was going to be a complicated issue. A couple of the guys there were incredibly helpful, patient and educational. Once my original issue was addressed, they even helped me figure out some problems I was having with my internet and I honestly couldn't be happier with the outcome. Thanks for your time Chadstone JB HIFI

Store LocationChadstone
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

My wife and I purchased a TV and sound bar from JB Hi-Fi and were served by Jason who provided very helpful, knowledgeable and courteous service. We would have no hesitation in returning to JB Hi Fi for our next electronic goods purchase.

Store LocationCaringbah
Charlie

CharlieSouth East Queensland, QLD

good service at JB Hi Fi Queen St

Great team, helpful and efficient service. They assisted me when I needed to replace some faulty headphones through the extended warranty service, and helped me to find a replacement product that was more suitable.

Store LocationBrisbane Queen Street
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
tcam

tcamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love JBHiFi!

JBHiFi have a massive range of electronics, home appliances and media. Easy to talk to staff make the process of choosing and buying enjoyable. There is no 'hard sell' like some other major retailers. If it's not in stock, they'll get it. Exchanging, warranties are all easy processes and you are never made to feel inferior. When I want electronics JBHiFi offer the best prices and service always.

Suzinauz

SuzinauzTasmania

JB HiFi Burleigh Heads!

Store LocationJB Hifi Burleigh Heads
Mattesfahani

MattesfahaniSydney, NSW

Where to buy gadgets

Best and easiest refund policy, good sales and nice staff, for electronics appliances phone accessories and laptops , In hi fi is where to go, I have purchased many items from there , never had problem

Product PurchasedEpson Printer

Paula allsopp

Paula allsoppasked

JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

Have you got the DVD forever my girl

micheal
micheal

no sorry i havent maybe JB hi fi does check their web site or ask in store

Alicia

Aliciaasked

JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

How do I make a formal complaint for being mistreated at the store

anthony
anthony

you can do that by either contacting the store manager or contact Jb hifi the contact details are their web site. They wont do anything

Fired Up

Clearly listed in their website

Mark B.

Mark B.asked

Do they have lay by

Kaz
Kaz

Does JB Hi-Fi offer Afterpay and ZipPay?

We do not currently offer Afterpay or ZipPay as payment options on our website or in our stores.
Whilst Afterpay is currently not available, we do offer alternatives that do not require upfront payment. You can check out our interest free finance options here.

You can easily and quickly apply online, and take your approval in store to make your purchase.

Please note: interest-free finance is available for in store purchases only and is not available online.

Fired Up

A quick call will provide the answer

See all JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores questions