JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (139)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (125)

Hamsterblog
HamsterblogSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good customer service and afters sales support

I had been a customer of jb hi fi at garden city in brisbane not for about 3 years there allways happy to find me the best price and willing to match it or if not in stock they call around try find it at another store they allways give me best price and have smile on there faces when I'm walking in and walking out for warranty they have replace stuff I have bought in the pass and allways happy to find a solution if can't be replaced by the manufacturer staff very easy to approach and talk to and they know there warrety and product knowledge.

Store LocationBrisbane garden city
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedLenovo Tab 2 A7
Sandra
Sandra

Fantastic Customer Service

Team member Colby went above and beyond to source the product i wanted... demonstrating both a friendly and efficient disposition.

Store LocationOcean keys Clarkson
Roy M.
Roy M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Store LocationMiranda Nsw
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11 64GB
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

JB Hi Fi always great service

I have been to JB Hi Fi to purchase electronics items since many years, especially there Marion store in Adelaide SA. It's always good service from JB. But I am writing especially this review to appreciate the service provided by sales executive Cayleigh when I purchased iphone 12 pro. She was amazing, genuine in her efforts and service. She seems relatively new to her job but I think she has done fantastic job to work out special Telstra offer to me. I highly recommend Cayleigh for her work...Thanks.

Store LocationMarion SA
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 12 Pro 256GB
Budview1
Budview1South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

A big shout out to Jarrud from Maroochydore JB Hi-Fi store for the great service he gave me. JB's my go to store and it proved again to be the right choice.
Bought a laptop that turned out to be a dud. But its when things go wrong that you measure the worth of the store and the people working in it.
Jarrud Couldn't be more helpful, replaced it with an upgraded computer at a fantastic price as they didn't have a similar replacement in stock. He even rang a few days later to check how it was all going. Thanks Jarrud

Store LocationMaroochydore
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Excellent service & advice

Nadia & Tim made the shopping experience excellent . We will always recommend these staff members aswell as JB Hi Fi , Will shop there again soon!

Store LocationChatswood Westfield
humbug
humbug

Exceptional, pro-active customer service.

Today my wife and I visited JB HiFi Eastgardens and were served by a very pleasant young male sales person. He was delightfully pro-active in solving our queries in an exceptionally good manner and we were very satisfied with our purchases. We then asked to speak with the manager and complimented her on the great customer focussed culture which we believe flows down from management in any business.
Our shopping experience was exceptionally pleasant.

Store LocationEastgardens NSW
trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best way to hold your TV on the wall

On Thursday 18th February 2021 I bought the Ezymount VLM3400B Full Motion TV Wall Mount (23-55") for $69 so I can put my Hisense 55R5 55” 4K UHD TV on the wall so I can watch it when I move into my own unit in March 2021. The staff were kind and thoughtful to me and the service was fantastic because they gave me a great bargain.

Store LocationRingwood JB Hi-Fi

Razer Kraken Kitty BT Headset

The headset is really cute and comfortable.

The sound so far is great.

If there is 1 thing I would improve, I'd include an Aux cable option for when it loses battery during a game and you need to panic plug it in via AUX.

Otherwise, it is great and I am loving it so far.

Store LocationDunedin

trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best coffee machine for your home

On Friday 29th January 2021 I bought the Sunbeam Barista Max EM5300S (Silver) for $389 so I can make different types of coffee for when my family and friends come over. This is for when I move into my own unit in March 2021. The staff were kind and thoughtful to me and the service was fantastic because they gave me an excellent deal. They refunded me $206.67 with PayPal on Friday 21st May 2021 since they gave me a display model when I asked for a brand new one sealed in box.

Store LocationChirnside Park JB Hi-Fi

Laptop for High School

My mum and I needed to purchase a laptop for high school and we drove to parramatta and we were served by a lady named Gena. Honestly we need more people in the world like her because she was an outstanding assistant and helped us with our last minute shopping.
If the JB Hi-Fi manager at parramatta finds this, please promote Gena because she was outstanding.

Store LocationParramatta Westfield NSW
Product PurchasedApple Macbook Pro 13" 2020

Darren
DarrenGeelong

Fantastic Customer Service which is rare these days

I have made several purchases at the store in Geelong and more recently the Waurn Ponds store. There is a sales person named "Josh" who just seems to know everything about all forms of technology. I suspect he has worked in the industry for many years. I just purchase whatever he recommends as some times there are too many choices and he has never let me down. I only hope he does not "move on" which tends to happen when you FINALLY find a great assistant. never mind. Thanks JB and Josh

Store LocationWaurn Ponds Geelong
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Victor
VictorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

One of the best Laptops I have ever used.

ASUS-ROG STRIX G512LW-AZ003T is the best gaming Laptop I have used. Screen is crisp and clear. It has powerful graphics, easy to use, and unique and beautiful design.Great value for the price. I will recommend to anyone.

Store LocationJB HI FI WERRIBEE PLAZA, MELBOURNE VICTORIA
Product PurchasedASUS ROG Strix G15 G512LW-AZ003T
Bobneil
Bobneil

I don't know why the ratings are so low...

I had just moved home and was in need of new appliances, yes JBhifi in Penrith was utterly chaotically busy but I did manage to find someone who could help me. They managed to track down the microwave my wife and I wanted and gave us some great help around information on a new TV (which we'll get in the new year). Also, congrats for masks and pointing out to customers when they are not social distancing.

Store LocationPenrith