JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (22)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (22)
Banksy

BanksyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overall a good experience

Click and collect has been great during COVID (VIC), with fast pickup times. Prior to this, I had good experiences instore including warranty returns / exchanges.

Pricing could be sharper on some items, but on occasion it's worth paying a few more $$ to get it same day.

Product PurchasedVarious
Kapil K.

Kapil K.Sydney, NSW

Best place to get products

Although products were limited ,products were genuine and there are lot of offers .Limited customer service staff so hard to get with one,i love JBHIFI but more products need to be add

Store LocationParramatta
Product PurchasedApple Airpods 2nd Gen

Beck

BeckCaloundra

Friendly staff and great service

Purchased a TV from here wanting it specifically for gaming. The salesman with honest and very helpful, from the first point of contact to the very end of the sale. Would definitely recommend JB Hi-Fi at Kawana, they helped with my latitude finance card and did everything that they could to make the transaction easy

Store LocationKawana shopping world, kawana
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSony 55X7000D (55")
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Wayne R.

Wayne R.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product-kambrook rice cooker

I bought this rice cooker as recommended in-store, my 1st cook was so fast and easy with brilliant fluffy rice ready just before I finished cooking my curry...excellent product..great price .$49.

Store LocationHarbour town gold coast
Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Laptop purchase

Joshua from the Liverpool store was patient and attentive to my need for having to purchase a Lap Top with special specifications.
He provided technical advise in a simple way for me to understand and provided me with multiple ideas on few products allowing me to make a sound decision.

Store LocationLiverpool, NSW
Mariana

MarianaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product, lack of organization

Bought a pair of airpods from the store in Brisbane city. The product is great and the costumer service was okay! I had gone to another brand of the store the same day earlier and was told that there were no more airpods nearby... Maybe a lack of organization, but they were available in the closest store.

Store LocationBrisbane CBD, Queen Street
Product PurchasedApple Airpods 2nd Gen
Pearl

Pearl

Excellent service

My local store has a fantastic team that work well together and communicate to match your needs, We have frequently been offered further discounts resulting in our return to purchase goods.

Store Locationgreensbrough
Russell

RussellPerth, WA

Great Prices

I purchased a mobile phone while it was on special. The store at Carousel held the product for me and made it an easy purchase. Staff were good. I will be back.

Store LocationCarousel WA

Review collected in partnership with JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

Shannon

ShannonVictoria

Great company and service

Always able to get help have a great range of music and games for very fair prices have always loved my experience with there staff happy and friendly easy to deal with

Store LocationKnox city victoria
Product PurchasedNintendo Switch

Schi

SchiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy

Service at Doncaster Westfield is pretty good, staff always happy to help. Sometimes may be hard to find staff, but tgey are always very friendly. I enjoy shopping at JB.

Wayne P

Wayne P

Price matched saving me money

Went to my local store to get a phone printer for my daughter. After doing some research I noticed it was $40 cheaper elsewhere but the sales guy said they would price match to save me going to the other shop.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedHP Sprocket Z3Z91A (White)
Thehonestreviewer

Thehonestreviewer

Communication

I was happy with the product I bought but felt let down when I realised I had been overcharged. I've been shopping there since they first opened and this is the first time this has happened but also the first time that staff were unaware of the deals jbhifi had for the item purchased. I made the staff aware of those deals when I saw I was overcharged. I would also like to add that it's not how it used to be either from products to staff knowledge of items been sold. Bring back the original jb with the excellent long lasting products.

Feeling conned!

Store LocationJB Hi Fi, Camberwell
Air Conditioner

Air ConditionerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Air Conditioner

I highly recommend your staff member Katie who works at the Bayside Frankston store. She spent so much time with me and my elderly Mother and was extremely professional in every way. I would hope that her expertise in the future is recognised. Even tho air conditioning is not sold at that store she contacted Various other stores and we purchased our item at your other Frankston store. Very impressed Regards Stephen Conway.

Store LocationFrankston
Brett

BrettCentral Queensland, QLD

My first stop when researching electronic products.

Bundaberg JB Hi-Fi has consistently met my expectations when researching and later purchasing electronic equipment. The range of products to choose from have been excellent, backed up by the knowledgeable staff.

Store LocationBundaberg JB Hi-Fi

Sean W.

Sean W.

Good, thats it really

Great new layout for the Warrawong store moving off the highway and into the shopping center, don't like the location of the store next to Aldi but its layout is good internally.

Staff are nice enough but I've never had a problem so I can only say they are good, nothing to exceptionally speak of.

I purchased a HP wireless printer and cartridges on 17/8/19.

Store LocationWarrawong
Su

SuMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good staff and products

I have been looking at getting a new laptop for Uni. I went into JB HI-FI and within 5 minutes of looking l was approched by a lovely salesman and asked if he could be of assistance. I told him what l wanted and he showed me several laptops and then told me about them and the use of it. Very well knowledged and very helpful. I did purchases a laptop and other things

Store LocationWestfield West Lakes
Product PurchasedLenovo

Always helpful.

Our local JB hi fi is a very good store. I can speak mainly for the assistance from the tech. staff, as being a little ‘behind the times’ when it comes down to computer & tv technology , I have found the staff to be extremely helpful & patient. They have a great range of dvd’s , both tv series & movies and if they don’t have what you want they will order it. My only negative is the security staff that they hire. The general approach & power game that these people give off makes honest people feel very unwelcome. In some cases the guards themselves look more suspicious than the customers they check!!
In general though I find this to be a good store.

Store LocationTweed City NSW
HighProtein

HighProteinPerth, WA

Great experience

I visited JB Hifi last week and I was looking for a couple of particular items. The first staff member I came across was outgoing and helpful - they approached me to see if I needed help instead of me having to track someone down.

They guided me to the items I was after right away and I was done there in a couple of minutes.

I know that it can get crazy during sales and peak times in the day but if you choose your timing wisely its a great store to visit.

Store LocationMyaree, Perth
Product PurchasedBlu-ray
Sam U

Sam USydney, NSW

JB Hifi has best products

We were looking for a Microwave (Samsung Stainless steel White color) and JB Hifi store in North Sydney had the one we were after. Their friendly Sales staff helped us to chose the right one. It had some deal going on so we also got some discount on it. Very happy with the results as we have been using it for almost and year without any issues.

Store LocationJB Hifi North Sydney