JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores (page 2 of 2)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (25)

Always helpful.

Our local JB hi fi is a very good store. I can speak mainly for the assistance from the tech. staff, as being a little ‘behind the times’ when it comes down to computer & tv technology , I have found the staff to be extremely helpful & patient. They have a great range of dvd’s , both tv series & movies and if they don’t have what you want they will order it. My only negative is the security staff that they hire. The general approach & power game that these people give off makes honest people feel very unwelcome. In some cases the guards themselves look more suspicious than the customers they check!!
In general though I find this to be a good store.

Store LocationTweed City NSW
HighProtein

HighProteinPerth, WA

Great experience

I visited JB Hifi last week and I was looking for a couple of particular items. The first staff member I came across was outgoing and helpful - they approached me to see if I needed help instead of me having to track someone down.

They guided me to the items I was after right away and I was done there in a couple of minutes.

I know that it can get crazy during sales and peak times in the day but if you choose your timing wisely its a great store to visit.

Store LocationMyaree, Perth
Product PurchasedBlu-ray
Sam U

Sam USydney, NSW

JB Hifi has best products

We were looking for a Microwave (Samsung Stainless steel White color) and JB Hifi store in North Sydney had the one we were after. Their friendly Sales staff helped us to chose the right one. It had some deal going on so we also got some discount on it. Very happy with the results as we have been using it for almost and year without any issues.

Store LocationJB Hifi North Sydney
Product PurchasedMicrowave
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

JJJ

JJJSydeny

Broadbeach store QLD - great service and very helpful

They were straight forward and easy to do business with.
Just as it should be.

Store LocationBroadbeach
Sean Saunders

Sean SaundersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and price beat

The store is slightly hard to navigate, but once you ask for help it becomes simple. I purchased a 42mm galaxy watch and found a lower price online. Going to their online contact page I sent them an email asking for their best price. They replied the next day and the process was simple. Good service but they really need a dedicated phone line.

Store LocationMaroochydore JB-hifi
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Watch 42mm Bluetooth

Paula allsopp

Paula allsoppasked

JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

Have you got the DVD forever my girl

micheal
micheal

no sorry i havent maybe JB hi fi does check their web site or ask in store

Alicia

Aliciaasked

JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

How do I make a formal complaint for being mistreated at the store

bill bayley
bill bayley

you can do that by either contacting the store manager or contact Jb hifi the contact details are their web site. They wont do anything

Fired Up

Clearly listed in their website

Mark B.

Mark B.asked

Do they have lay by

Kaz
Kaz

Does JB Hi-Fi offer Afterpay and ZipPay?

We do not currently offer Afterpay or ZipPay as payment options on our website or in our stores.
Whilst Afterpay is currently not available, we do offer alternatives that do not require upfront payment. You can check out our interest free finance options here.

You can easily and quickly apply online, and take your approval in store to make your purchase.

Please note: interest-free finance is available for in store purchases only and is not available online.

Fired Up

A quick call will provide the answer

See all JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores questions