JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

Brand Manager for JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No
Myopinion
MyopinionSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful with returns

Store LocationHelensvale
Charlie
CharlieSouth East Queensland, QLD

good service at JB Hi Fi Queen St

Great team, helpful and efficient service. They assisted me when I needed to replace some faulty headphones through the extended warranty service, and helped me to find a replacement product that was more suitable.

Store LocationBrisbane Queen Street
tcam
tcamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love JBHiFi!

JBHiFi have a massive range of electronics, home appliances and media. Easy to talk to staff make the process of choosing and buying enjoyable. There is no 'hard sell' like some other major retailers. If it's not in stock, they'll get it. Exchanging, warranties are all easy processes and you are never made to feel inferior. When I want electronics JBHiFi offer the best prices and service always.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Ruby Burger
Ruby BurgerSydney, NSW

New 65inch TV - Great Service

Best customer service , straight forward to the point. I knew more or less what I want whiten my my budget and they helped me right away. Easy to find the stores always big signs and sales. Staff always helpful and friendly , maybe just get a name tag as its hard to notice the difference between staff and customers

Store LocationMoore Park
Product PurchasedHisense TV

Paula allsopp
Paula allsoppasked
JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

Have you got the DVD forever my girl

micheal
micheal

no sorry i havent maybe JB hi fi does check their web site or ask in store

Alicia
Aliciaasked
JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

How do I make a formal complaint for being mistreated at the store

anthony
anthony

you can do that by either contacting the store manager or contact Jb hifi the contact details are their web site. They wont do anything

Fired Up

Clearly listed in their website

Mark B.
Mark B.asked

Do they have lay by

Kaz
Kaz

Does JB Hi-Fi offer Afterpay and ZipPay?

We do not currently offer Afterpay or ZipPay as payment options on our website or in our stores.
Whilst Afterpay is currently not available, we do offer alternatives that do not require upfront payment. You can check out our interest free finance options here.

You can easily and quickly apply online, and take your approval in store to make your purchase.

Please note: interest-free finance is available for in store purchases only and is not available online.

Fired Up

A quick call will provide the answer

See all JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores questions