JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

Brand Manager for JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.1
  • Return Claim MadeYes (6) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (2)
sanoop m.
sanoop m.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful service and helpful staff

I had a wonderful experience from JB Hi-fi, the Parramatta branch. They helped me with an exchange of a product I wasn't happy with. Zion and the other salespeople were super helpful. I would definitely recommend getting your electronics and sundries from JB hifi

Store LocationParramatta, NSW
Product PurchasedJBL Bar 5.1
Liam S.
Liam S.Perth, WA

Common sense prevails

After sending in complaint about an iPhone we purchased not working within a week and initially been told to take it to an apple store an hour away, the manager stepped in and let us exchange for an upgrade iPhone. Thank you very much. Appreciate it.

Store LocationRockingham
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedApple iPhone SE 128GB
Bill
Bill

Good Customer Service

The staff over at the Myaree super store is awesome! They are knowledgeable with their products and can point you to the right direction.

I bought the wrong item initially and had to come back for a refund and they were more than happy to accommodate as well!

Kudos to you guys!

Store LocationMyaree Super Store
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedBose AE2
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Myopinion
MyopinionSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful with returns

Store LocationHelensvale
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Dan
DanSouthwest, VIC

Very helpful

I went into the Waurn Ponds store after recently buying a new iphone as the earphones had stopped working.
The guys were really helpful and had no dramas with changing over the defective set for a brand new one after I showed the electronic receipt.

Store LocationWaurn Ponds
Product PurchasedIphone

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Ruby Burger
Ruby BurgerSydney, NSW

New 65inch TV - Great Service

Best customer service , straight forward to the point. I knew more or less what I want whiten my my budget and they helped me right away. Easy to find the stores always big signs and sales. Staff always helpful and friendly , maybe just get a name tag as its hard to notice the difference between staff and customers

Store LocationMoore Park
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedHisense TV

Paula allsopp
Paula allsoppasked
JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

Have you got the DVD forever my girl

micheal
micheal

no sorry i havent maybe JB hi fi does check their web site or ask in store

Alicia
Aliciaasked
JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

How do I make a formal complaint for being mistreated at the store

anthony
anthony

you can do that by either contacting the store manager or contact Jb hifi the contact details are their web site. They wont do anything

Fired Up

Clearly listed in their website

Mark B.
Mark B.asked

Do they have lay by

Kaz
Kaz

Does JB Hi-Fi offer Afterpay and ZipPay?

We do not currently offer Afterpay or ZipPay as payment options on our website or in our stores.
Whilst Afterpay is currently not available, we do offer alternatives that do not require upfront payment. You can check out our interest free finance options here.

You can easily and quickly apply online, and take your approval in store to make your purchase.

Please note: interest-free finance is available for in store purchases only and is not available online.

Fired Up

A quick call will provide the answer

See all JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores questions