JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores (page 2 of 2)

Brand Manager for JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (27)
Sean W.
Sean W.

Good, thats it really

Great new layout for the Warrawong store moving off the highway and into the shopping center, don't like the location of the store next to Aldi but its layout is good internally.

Staff are nice enough but I've never had a problem so I can only say they are good, nothing to exceptionally speak of.

I purchased a HP wireless printer and cartridges on 17/8/19.

Su
SuMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good staff and products

I have been looking at getting a new laptop for Uni. I went into JB HI-FI and within 5 minutes of looking l was approched by a lovely salesman and asked if he could be of assistance. I told him what l wanted and he showed me several laptops and then told me about them and the use of it. Very well knowledged and very helpful. I did purchases a laptop and other things

tcam
tcamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love JBHiFi!

JBHiFi have a massive range of electronics, home appliances and media. Easy to talk to staff make the process of choosing and buying enjoyable. There is no 'hard sell' like some other major retailers. If it's not in stock, they'll get it. Exchanging, warranties are all easy processes and you are never made to feel inferior. When I want electronics JBHiFi offer the best prices and service always.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Always helpful.

Our local JB hi fi is a very good store. I can speak mainly for the assistance from the tech. staff, as being a little ‘behind the times’ when it comes down to computer & tv technology , I have found the staff to be extremely helpful & patient. They have a great range of dvd’s , both tv series & movies and if they don’t have what you want they will order it. My only negative is the security staff that they hire. The general approach & power game that these people give off makes honest people feel very unwelcome. In some cases the guards themselves look more suspicious than the customers they check!!
In general though I find this to be a good store.

Dan
DanSouthwest, VIC

Very helpful

I went into the Waurn Ponds store after recently buying a new iphone as the earphones had stopped working.
The guys were really helpful and had no dramas with changing over the defective set for a brand new one after I showed the electronic receipt.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
HighProtein
HighProteinPerth, WA

Great experience

I visited JB Hifi last week and I was looking for a couple of particular items. The first staff member I came across was outgoing and helpful - they approached me to see if I needed help instead of me having to track someone down.

They guided me to the items I was after right away and I was done there in a couple of minutes.

I know that it can get crazy during sales and peak times in the day but if you choose your timing wisely its a great store to visit.

Sam U
Sam USydney, NSW

JB Hifi has best products

We were looking for a Microwave (Samsung Stainless steel White color) and JB Hifi store in North Sydney had the one we were after. Their friendly Sales staff helped us to chose the right one. It had some deal going on so we also got some discount on it. Very happy with the results as we have been using it for almost and year without any issues.

JJJ
JJJSydeny

Broadbeach store QLD - great service and very helpful

They were straight forward and easy to do business with.
Just as it should be.

Sean Saunders
Sean SaundersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and price beat

The store is slightly hard to navigate, but once you ask for help it becomes simple. I purchased a 42mm galaxy watch and found a lower price online. Going to their online contact page I sent them an email asking for their best price. They replied the next day and the process was simple. Good service but they really need a dedicated phone line.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Ruby Burger
Ruby BurgerSydney, NSW

New 65inch TV - Great Service

Best customer service , straight forward to the point. I knew more or less what I want whiten my my budget and they helped me right away. Easy to find the stores always big signs and sales. Staff always helpful and friendly , maybe just get a name tag as its hard to notice the difference between staff and customers