JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (14) · No (112)

Harri J.

Harri J.South East Queensland, QLD

Great

Thank you. Really good customer service to assist our purchase of a iPhone 12 pro max and Apple Watch. Highly recommend.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 12 Pro Max 256GB
Darren

DarrenGeelong

Fantastic Customer Service which is rare these days

I have made several purchases at the store in Geelong and more recently the Waurn Ponds store. There is a sales person named "Josh" who just seems to know everything about all forms of technology. I suspect he has worked in the industry for many years. I just purchase whatever he recommends as some times there are too many choices and he has never let me down. I only hope he does not "move on" which tends to happen when you FINALLY find a great assistant. never mind. Thanks JB and Josh

Store LocationWaurn Ponds Geelong
Yoe

YoeQueensland

Great customer sevice

I went to my usual JBHifi stores at Carseldine and Northlakes to buy the Garmin Vivofit 4 which were on special in JBHifi catalogue. Both stores have no stock and they said that I should order online. A friend told me to try the Morayfield store.

Richard from JBHifi Morayfield was very helpful and offered a transfer and collect as they have no stock. 36 hours later I received a text message to collect my watch from the store. I am surprised that other JBHifi stores did not mention about this service. I was very happy with Richard's excellent customer service and I will definitely shop at Morayfield JBHifi in the future.

Store LocationMorayfield

Victor

VictorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

One of the best Laptops I have ever used.

ASUS-ROG STRIX G512LW-AZ003T is the best gaming Laptop I have used. Screen is crisp and clear. It has powerful graphics, easy to use, and unique and beautiful design.Great value for the price. I will recommend to anyone.

Store LocationJB HI FI WERRIBEE PLAZA, MELBOURNE VICTORIA
Product PurchasedASUS ROG Strix G15 G512LW-AZ003T
Bobneil

Bobneil

I don't know why the ratings are so low...

I had just moved home and was in need of new appliances, yes JBhifi in Penrith was utterly chaotically busy but I did manage to find someone who could help me. They managed to track down the microwave my wife and I wanted and gave us some great help around information on a new TV (which we'll get in the new year). Also, congrats for masks and pointing out to customers when they are not social distancing.

Store LocationPenrith

Excellent Customer Service

Store LocationWaurn Ponds Victoria
Gavin

GavinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thomastown staff are excellent

Shout out to Ben and Manny ( hope I spelt it right ).
Friendly, helpful and engaging.
Nice size store which is great to help social distance.
Superb shopping experience all round.

Store LocationThomstown

Product PurchasedApple Watch SE GPS 40mm

Bill M.

Bill M.South East Queensland, QLD

Service Warranty

I purchased from JB HI FI Burleigh Heads QLD a Samsung TV and a Sonos Arc Sound bar which were installed (FRI) 6 days ago. Had sound issues with the Sonos, Fargo from JB HI FI had the installer's back on TUE, appeared to fix the issue, same problem again on WED. No issues Farbo arranged for a brand new replacement sound bar and this was installed THU. Working. You can't buy service like this. Well done JB HI FI, Bill M

Store LocationBurleigh Heads QLD
Product PurchasedSonos Arc

Graham Berryman

Graham BerrymanIllawarra, NSW

EXTENDED WARRANTY SURPRISE

Bought a $2250 HP laptop for my daughter for Christmas 2017. If failed in November 2020 so we did a claim under the extended [3year] warranty we added to the purchase. After a few weeks of sending it off [at their cost] and getting it assessed, they sent a purchase order for a new $2250 HP replacement [much higher spec], arranged to pick it up at the nearest JB, all done

Store LocationMacquarie
Product PurchasedHP 2000
Brian Ellis

Brian EllisCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Attentive, knowledgeable service

I needed guidance and assistance for a hearing impaired person. I was helped by a courteous, knowledgeable sales assistant (Steve) who directed me towards a few suitable wireless headphones and subsequently purchased a set of Bose wireless headphones for our television that have made a huge difference to a hearing experience. It’s always a simple, attentive and professional experience to purchase through JB HiFi, you do not need not to go elsewhere.

Store LocationEssendon DFO
Product PurchasedBose QuietComfort 35 QC35 II
Rob

RobGoulburn Valley, VIC

Samsung S3 Watch

Can't speak highly enough of JB Hi Fi Shepparton sales staff & especially the Manager. Bought a Samsung S3 Watch & they were extremely helpful. Would highly recommend this store to anyone wanting expert service & advice.

Store LocationShepparton Vic
HJV

HJVSouth East Queensland, QLD

Store credit provided for not fit for purpose return

Today I returned out of warranty waterproof Bluetooth & MP3 earplugs to Mt Ommaney store (Brisbane) as they did not work while swimming as advertised. They were purchased in Adelaide and given as a gift. I have only recently started swimming again and had not previously used in the pool hence did not realize they were not fit for purpose.
I was given a store credit for which I am very appreciative. Great service!

Store LocationMt Ommaney, Brisbane
Product PurchasedJBL Endurance DIVE
Little L

Little LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service!

Just spoke to José (Jay) in the gaming dept at Fountain Gate and seriously nothing was too much trouble for him and I was only enquiring about a headphone jack! An absolute pleasure and an asset to your company!

Great service from Maddy at Whitfords. Thank you. Really good customer service to assist our purchase of a remote vacuum and coffee machine.

Phil

PhilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Re: Fantastic customer service

Would like to give a 5 star rating to Adam at JB HiFi Plenty Valley for providing fantastic customer service in relation to a faulty new tv. He went above and beyond in sorting out my problem!

Store LocationPlenty Valley
Looch

LoochCanberra 2600, ACT

Fabulous Service

Lochie from the Phillip, ACT Store assisted me and my intellectually disabled brother today with setting up a new very basic phone with a new sim card. Lochie went above and beyond and after a very stressful morning with Telstra, he was my knight in shining armour. Thank you Lochie :)

Store LocationWestfield Woden, ACT
Choco F.

Choco F.South East Queensland, QLD

Faulty headphones

Thank you JB HI-FI Harbourtown, for always delivering the best Customer Service and experience.
Special thanks to Claudia, 5 stars kindness and service.

Store LocationHarbourtown, Gold Coast
Product PurchasedJBL Under Armour Sport Wireless Train Headphones
Gen

GenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jordan is a Legend!

We visited JB HiFi Indooroopilly this morning needing a printer and advice. How lucky were we to have Jordan look after us! Jordan answered our many queries with great, objective, thoughtful advice which helped us make a printer choice we're really happy with. So we felt confident asking him lots of other random questions about other stuff we'd been wondering about, and with Jordan's help we've sorted our home office needs and will be back for some other stuff once it's back in stock. Please let Jordan know we appreciate his great customer service and helpful, professional, friendly and relaxed demeanour. Five star service :)

Store LocationIndooroopilly, Brisbane Qld
Product PurchasedEpson EcoTank ET-1110
zack

zackSydney

Look my new tv

Just received our new Samsung tv. We are super happy with the quality and customer service during our visit to the store. Will highly recommend
Thank you heaps..