JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

Brand Manager for JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (113)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (113)

Zac26
Zac26Perth, WA

Whitfords Jb-hi-fi

and had a wonderful shopping experience with one of the game techs. Who got me on the short list for the new PS5. Thanks JB always a happy customer

Store LocationJb-hi-fi
David
DavidSydney, NSW

Took some time to find what i was after but finally a staff member helped me and did a price match

Store LocationBroadway
Product PurchasedVoucher
Carolyn D.
Carolyn D.Perth, WA

Alex T (amazing Manager at Lakeside Joondalup)

Store LocationLakeside Joondalup, WA
Product PurchasedSamsung mobile phone
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Sandra
Sandra

Fantastic Customer Service

Team member Colby went above and beyond to source the product i wanted... demonstrating both a friendly and efficient disposition.

Store LocationOcean keys Clarkson
den
denSydney, NSW

Moderate service

Especially in Hurstville, staff are kind of disconnected with the customer, we need to chase them to find something, even while you pay them at counter they have no eye contact, they chat with friends ignoring customers.. shameful for practising such a workplace culture...

Store LocationHurstville
Product PurchasedApple iPhone SE 64GB

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Roy M.
Roy M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Store LocationMiranda Nsw
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11 64GB

JB Hi Fi always great service

I have been to JB Hi Fi to purchase electronics items since many years, especially there Marion store in Adelaide SA. It's always good service from JB. But I am writing especially this review to appreciate the service provided by sales executive Cayleigh when I purchased iphone 12 pro. She was amazing, genuine in her efforts and service. She seems relatively new to her job but I think she has done fantastic job to work out special Telstra offer to me. I highly recommend Cayleigh for her work...Thanks.

Store LocationMarion SA
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 12 Pro 256GB
Budview1
Budview1South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

A big shout out to Jarrud from Maroochydore JB Hi-Fi store for the great service he gave me. JB's my go to store and it proved again to be the right choice.
Bought a laptop that turned out to be a dud. But its when things go wrong that you measure the worth of the store and the people working in it.
Jarrud Couldn't be more helpful, replaced it with an upgraded computer at a fantastic price as they didn't have a similar replacement in stock. He even rang a few days later to check how it was all going. Thanks Jarrud

Store LocationMaroochydore

Excellent service & advice

Nadia & Tim made the shopping experience excellent . We will always recommend these staff members aswell as JB Hi Fi , Will shop there again soon!

Store LocationChatswood Westfield

humbug
humbug

Exceptional, pro-active customer service.

Today my wife and I visited JB HiFi Eastgardens and were served by a very pleasant young male sales person. He was delightfully pro-active in solving our queries in an exceptionally good manner and we were very satisfied with our purchases. We then asked to speak with the manager and complimented her on the great customer focussed culture which we believe flows down from management in any business.
Our shopping experience was exceptionally pleasant.

Store LocationEastgardens NSW
trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best way to hold your TV on the wall

On Thursday 18th February 2021 I bought the Ezymount VLM3400B Full Motion TV Wall Mount (23-55") for $69 so I can put my Hisense 55R5 55” 4K UHD TV on the wall so I can watch it when I move into my own unit in March 2021. The staff were kind and thoughtful to me and the service was fantastic because they gave me a great bargain.

Store LocationRingwood JB Hi-Fi

Razer Kraken Kitty BT Headset

The headset is really cute and comfortable.

The sound so far is great.

If there is 1 thing I would improve, I'd include an Aux cable option for when it loses battery during a game and you need to panic plug it in via AUX.

Otherwise, it is great and I am loving it so far.

Store LocationDunedin

trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best coffee machine for your home

On Friday 29th January 2021 I bought the Sunbeam Barista Max EM5300S (Silver) for $389 so I can make different types of coffee for when my family and friends come over. This is for when I move into my own unit in March 2021. The staff were kind and thoughtful to me and the service was fantastic because they gave me an excellent deal. They refunded me $289 on Wednesday 31st March 2021 since they gave me a display model when I asked for a brand new one sealed in box.

Store LocationChirnside Park JB Hi-Fi

Laptop for High School

My mum and I needed to purchase a laptop for high school and we drove to parramatta and we were served by a lady named Gena. Honestly we need more people in the world like her because she was an outstanding assistant and helped us with our last minute shopping.
If the JB Hi-Fi manager at parramatta finds this, please promote Gena because she was outstanding.

Store LocationParramatta Westfield NSW
Product PurchasedApple Macbook Pro 13" 2020

Victor
VictorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

One of the best Laptops I have ever used.

ASUS-ROG STRIX G512LW-AZ003T is the best gaming Laptop I have used. Screen is crisp and clear. It has powerful graphics, easy to use, and unique and beautiful design.Great value for the price. I will recommend to anyone.

Store LocationJB HI FI WERRIBEE PLAZA, MELBOURNE VICTORIA