JB Hifi Home

JB Hifi Home

3.7

Wa, Mandurah forum jb hi-fi. Give it a miss.

Salesperson sold me item that did not work. When i returned it staff/ management would not give me refund or credit. Did not listen and where not interested in resolving matter.
Stay clear of this one.

Store LocationMandurah forum jbhifi
Pete331

Pete331Darling Downs, QLD

Pay full price for new samsung s6 tab lite and was sent a demo with sticker marked not for sale.

Store Locationonline and was sent from mt gravett store
Marg

Marg

Wonderful staff in Malaga WA

I was trying to purchase a keyboard, and each one I selected was faulty.
I needed to come back three times in one day.
Young lady with black hair , who worked at the checkout, was wonderful helpful and understanding.
Lovely staff at Malaga branch.

Store LocationMalaga WA

Simply Easy Shopping

Super friendly and helpful staff even when dealing with multiple customers. Easily explained overview of the device and the extended warranty. In and Out the shop in under 10 minutes with my laptop, too easy.

Store LocationMidland, Western Australia
Simone

SimoneWestern Australia

Staff are helpful and products reliable

The staff at JB Hi-Fi Mandurah HOME are always helpful. They are ready and willing to offer great advice on the spot with any enquiries you have to suit your requirements. There is peace of mind for purchases through this JB Hi-Fi store. The products are reliable and staff are fantastic right through to after sales service where needed.

Store LocationMandurah, Western Australia
Kaz

KazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Staff

Attended Capalaba Store on Monday 11.1.20, re an enquiry, & spoke to Ryan. Such a pleasant, informative & helpful guy. He went above & beyond explaining & demonstrating things to me. A definite asset to your team. Many thanks & we will certainly be back as usual for our entertainment purchases.
Kaz.

Store LocationCapalaba
Tom

TomPerth, WA

Excellent service

Was looking into a PVR and the staff member was very knowledgeable and accommodating of any and all questions. He was willing to provide whatever we needed to ensure we could make the best choice to suit our requirements.

Store LocationMyaree Perth Western Australia

Poor customer service and follow up

Bought Oppo reno z mobile from JB Hifi in Chirnside Park Vic and after getting it home noticed it had air bubble under screen. Took it back and the staff tried to get it out with a card and then said call Oppo. I said surely it shouldn't have passed quality control like that and staff didn't know whether the plastic was meant to be removed or stay on. I rang Oppo who said go back to store. Both passing the buck and useless. Advise buy from somewhere else and check before leaving store. Better still stick to Samsung.

Store LocationOpp JBHifi Chirnside Park Vic
Karen

KarenSydney Surrounds, NSW

The Best Customer Service

Here's a Big Thank You to Sharon from JB Hi FI Erina Fair Central Coast NSW. Our 3 year old LG ftidge die. Sharon organised a New Fridge to be delivered in 2 days.
Sharon went above and beyond for us, it was amazing Customer Service.

Store LocationErina Fair Central Coast NSW

Yeshey

YesheyPerth, WA

Worst experience on buying laptops!!! Yeah two in a row

I returned the Lenovo and added extra cash and took the hp 14 inch notebook. It sucks, the screen is blank today, second time I wanted to used for my Uni work. I want to return this again and buy from a different store

Store LocationJB Hi-FI Osborne Park

JB you've fooled me again!

Went to look at a TV they wanted for $1645. I walked away and the following week spent $1269 on the same TV. Decided to get a HDMI cable but it was too short for $35 and used a $15 voucher. Went to get an exchange and was asked to pay $10 more for a cheaper better product valued at $29 because the voucher could only be used once. So I decided to get my refund instead. So JB you've fooled me again!

Store LocationMalaga
Carol C.

Carol C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

JB HiFi Are being used as a scam

Sarah Stuart

Sarah StuartGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Customer Service

We brought our fridge from jbhifi and they lowered the price and it was already on sale too so we got a great price and I love love love it. They also had it delivered and the delivery company was very good and friendly

Store LocationAltona jbhifi home

JB Hifi-en-ex Perth- Worst Experience

Store LocationJB HiFi En-Ex perth

Catrin Campbell

Catrin CampbellSouth East Queensland, QLD

JB HI Capalaba - what a joke!!!

Store LocationCapalaba
Dan

DanBrisbane

Bad service - stick to electronics please

Terrible staff attitude

Mick

MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

JB online

finally received the goods and they were damaged, customer service is slow and incompetent.
save the hassle and shop elsewhere.

Evie

EviePerth

Wonderful Service

I've been shopping at JB HIFI in Claremont, Perth for years and always have great service from them. Particularly recently when I bought some products. Great prices and great service thanks. Special thanks to Mitchell.