JB Hifi Home

JB Hifi Home

2.8

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (14)

Bad service

I went to the Joondalup branch near bunnings today . I needed help to find a DVD. The man asked do I need help I said yes please. Katlen stuck her head around the corner I said could you please help me she just looked at me I said I'm looking for a particular DVD she said what I asked I'm not going to tell could you come closer so I can speak to you ,she rolled her eyes and said no we don't have that DVD. I was so disappointed that a person in sales could be so rude. Shame on you katlen for being a very rude person

Store LocationJoondalup
Teza

TezaPerth, WA

No after sale care

Visited and purchased. 2 top end items on Two seperate occasions, 90” TV with paying for bracket seperate and the latest Oppo phone, from the Mandurah Forum Store. Great service when purchasing both items, could not do enough for you, BUT when following though on the after sale service, just asking questions about the product, they were dismissive and walking away as I was speaking. They said I need to look on untuned and find things out from the internet.
It seems to me that they have (the gift of the gab) when selling you something and once they have done a sale they DO NOT CARE.
Good advice is do not buy goods fro this store.

Store LocationMandurah Forum WA
Steven Allen

Steven AllenPerth, WA

Terrible and rude customer service

went in to buy an iphone12 waited for a hour then when paying copped utter rudeness, decided to walk out and buy one at Officework's next door.

Store LocationMidland
Appliance Retailers

Find out how JB Hifi Home compares to other Appliance Retailers

Not happy

Not happyperth wa

Unhelpful service at Myaree store

My wife & myself went to the Myaree store on the 14/11/2020 to buy a phone car holder, had to interrupt two store sales staff members talking to achieve any service, very blunt, dis concerning remarks and unhelpful when asking the sales rep with questions regarding products, we felt like the sales rep was not interested and just wanted us out of the store, we left this store in disgust and angry and will be letting other people know of the lack of service we received. Pick your act up up JB !!!

Store LocationMyaree WA
ANGEL

ANGELPerth, WA

Purchased a Sony tv set with blue tooth and it doesn't work the Bluetooth.

Sony tv set with supposedly Bluetooth facility, this facility does not work, went to the shop and they told me that the tv set has to have a additional gadget and pay 80 dollars. Is that normal, previous time purchased a record player same story additional gadget to listen to the records. Great shop.

Store LocationJB HI FI BOORAGOON GARDEN CITY WA 6154

Simply Easy Shopping

Super friendly and helpful staff even when dealing with multiple customers. Easily explained overview of the device and the extended warranty. In and Out the shop in under 10 minutes with my laptop, too easy.

Store LocationMidland, Western Australia
Simone

SimoneWestern Australia

Staff are helpful and products reliable

The staff at JB Hi-Fi Mandurah HOME are always helpful. They are ready and willing to offer great advice on the spot with any enquiries you have to suit your requirements. There is peace of mind for purchases through this JB Hi-Fi store. The products are reliable and staff are fantastic right through to after sales service where needed.

Store LocationMandurah, Western Australia
Kaz

KazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Staff

Attended Capalaba Store on Monday 11.1.20, re an enquiry, & spoke to Ryan. Such a pleasant, informative & helpful guy. He went above & beyond explaining & demonstrating things to me. A definite asset to your team. Many thanks & we will certainly be back as usual for our entertainment purchases.
Kaz.

Store LocationCapalaba
Tom

TomPerth, WA

Excellent service

Was looking into a PVR and the staff member was very knowledgeable and accommodating of any and all questions. He was willing to provide whatever we needed to ensure we could make the best choice to suit our requirements.

Store LocationMyaree Perth Western Australia
Appliance Retailers

Find out how JB Hifi Home compares to other Appliance Retailers

Poor customer service and follow up

Bought Oppo reno z mobile from JB Hifi in Chirnside Park Vic and after getting it home noticed it had air bubble under screen. Took it back and the staff tried to get it out with a card and then said call Oppo. I said surely it shouldn't have passed quality control like that and staff didn't know whether the plastic was meant to be removed or stay on. I rang Oppo who said go back to store. Both passing the buck and useless. Advise buy from somewhere else and check before leaving store. Better still stick to Samsung.

Store LocationOpp JBHifi Chirnside Park Vic
Karen

KarenSydney Surrounds, NSW

The Best Customer Service

Here's a Big Thank You to Sharon from JB Hi FI Erina Fair Central Coast NSW. Our 3 year old LG ftidge die. Sharon organised a New Fridge to be delivered in 2 days.
Sharon went above and beyond for us, it was amazing Customer Service.

Store LocationErina Fair Central Coast NSW
Carol C.

Carol C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

JB HiFi Are being used as a scam

Sarah Stuart

Sarah StuartGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Customer Service

We brought our fridge from jbhifi and they lowered the price and it was already on sale too so we got a great price and I love love love it. They also had it delivered and the delivery company was very good and friendly

Store LocationAltona jbhifi home