JB Hifi Home

• Return Claim MadeYes (3) · No

Brian

BrianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never again.

Purchased a 70 inch blaupunkt tv on the 13/3/21 from jb hifi Preston. Was not impressed that after paying for a new tv, they sent me out a factory second. I know this because the outer box was damaged and had an inspected sticker saying only the outer box was damaged. To make things worse after unpacking the tv it had a cracked screen and lines through the tv.
What infuriated me the most was that they thought they could get away with selling a factory second as a new one.
To their credit they did give me a full refund. But ai will never shop there again because of all the inconvenience it caused and I have now lost faith in Jb hifi as I will now never know if what I receive is a genuine new product.

Store LocationJb hifi Preston
Yeshey

YesheyPerth, WA

Worst experience on buying laptops!!! Yeah two in a row

I returned the Lenovo and added extra cash and took the hp 14 inch notebook. It sucks, the screen is blank today, second time I wanted to used for my Uni work. I want to return this again and buy from a different store

Store LocationJB Hi-FI Osborne Park

JB you've fooled me again!

Went to look at a TV they wanted for $1645. I walked away and the following week spent $1269 on the same TV. Decided to get a HDMI cable but it was too short for $35 and used a $15 voucher. Went to get an exchange and was asked to pay $10 more for a cheaper better product valued at $29 because the voucher could only be used once. So I decided to get my refund instead. So JB you've fooled me again!

Store LocationMalaga