JB Hifi Home

JB Hifi Home (page 2 of 2)

Phil2345

Phil2345Sydney

Dont trust reviews on there site they only publish ones they like.

David

David

Overcharged and made it difficult to get a refund

I purchased a TV set from JB HiFi and intended to pay with an Amex card until they said there was a surcharge of almost $30. So I said I would pay with a Mastercard that had no surcharge. I later discovered that I had been charged the Amex surcharge even though I used a Mastercard. I rang the store which is about 8 KM from where I live and asked for this to be corrected. They seemed uninterested and said that if a come in they may fix it. I asked why this can't be done on the phone and they were not interested in progressing that. It was a total lack of care for a mistake they had made. I will not shop there again having bought many things in the past.

I expect some service where they have made the mistake.

Juliedaniels

JuliedanielsSouth East Queensland, QLD

JB HiFi. No after sales service

I've taken two phones back to JB HiFi as they had intermittent faults. Staff member just said if I can't produce the faults on the spot they won't help me. Very bad service

Appliance Retailers

Find out how JB Hifi Home compares to other Appliance Retailers

icosmin

icosminGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do you want a lawyer with that?

HELLIES

HELLIESBROOKFIELD

Watch out for their i minute reviews

aasaaaaa

aasaaaaa

TV not working it was faulty

Bought a TV it was faulty called service told me its faulty so I returned it and changed the TV for another one the same brand and model and it was different when I turned it on.

slydogoz

slydogozGold Coast

Use the Online system with GREAT caution!!

Familyguy

FamilyguyAU

Wrong/poor staff advise

I purchased this 65" TV so my son and I could play PS4 split screen together. On the advise of the JB HiFi staff this was the TV for us. They were so wrong... the TV was returned within a couple of hours because the screen disappeared and was replaced with another in stock. This TV is not suitable for PS4 as the lag / refresh rate actually affects the game being played as it cannot keep up. Its now become another TV in the house and not used for its original intent of purchase. Can't refund or exchange as there isn't actually anything wrong with it, just not suitable for gaming.

Lesson here, is don't take the word of a salesperson on the suitability of anything without testing yourself in store!

Ella

Ella

Chadstone staff arrogant and humiliated me

Appliance Retailers

Find out how JB Hifi Home compares to other Appliance Retailers

Tr1pp

Tr1ppMelbourne

floor staff

i went in to the store to purchase an item, i waited round for sum assistance and got none! to my amazement 2 staff stood watching on as my 12yr old twins walked the store to find the item i wanted, and rubbernecked the girls as they departed the store, help customers.....your not employed as security!