JB Hifi Home

JB Hifi Home (page 2 of 3)

Mighty

MightyWerribee

The best customer service I've ever had!

Had a pre-order with a store that were not helpful at all with questions i had. Rang my local JB store and spoke with the most helpful ( in actual fact he went above and beyond what I've typically had in my past experiences with JB HiFi ) he made every attempt to solve my query. Allan ( hopefully spelt right ) from JB HiFi Pacific Werribee you sir are a legend!! Spoke with Hannah
( manager) to make sure she knew just how appreciative i was. Well done Pacific Werribee

Big Pete

Big PeteWollongong

Great Value and Service

I went in to look at the New iPad and Apple Pencil, and found the service top notch, very knowledgeable and ended up with a great Price.

Jade

JadeNewcastle

Quick, efficient and great price

I needed a double dishdrawer urgently for my office, after our current one died. The guys at JB HIFI Home helped with advising exactly what was in stock so I didn't need to wait and then offered a very compelling price as it was floor stock. Thanks heaps for the help.

Jill_Lee

Jill_LeeAU

TV purchase

Good customer service friendly & ready to assist if you have a particular question competitive prices excellent range of brands available

evrydayisafreshstart

evrydayisafreshstartPerth, WA

Best price for iPhone

Best price for an Apple iPhone 6s 64GB (Gold). No great wait for pick up either however when I have previously been in store there was a distinct lack of staff to ask questions of.

Lydia

Lydia

Great service with very helpful staffs !!! Most recommended place to buy!!!!

WOMBATEOUS

WOMBATEOUSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best service evah!!

Needing a new dishwasher, chose a Bosch and hunted for a good price. Good Guys appeared cheaper but when I rang the JB Ringwood store they immediately knocked $25 off the online price if I came to the store. They also quoted $65 for delivery and installation. When I visited the store, they knocked another $5 off the price. The delivery service was amazing! They rang Monday to ensure there would be someone home the following day. Confirmed via text on the Monday. Gave me a 2 hour window, and then rang TWICE to let me know that they were 25 minutes away. Then a follow up text when delivered. Never experienced such a professional delivery service. Kudos.

Penno

PennoTununda

Get service. Price was knocked down after it was on special..

Great. Prompt. Had want I wanted it about 6 different brands. Good knowledge. And listening to my needs. To easy.

Minnobull

MinnobullBrisbane

JB Hifi Excellent Sales Service

JB Hifi generally has great service I speak for the Oxley,Indooroopilly and Brisbane City stores. Seriously if your purchasing a product with no idea about it before arriving at the store then your doing it wrong. Rock up with cash, or card (not amex and diners as there is a surcharge). Find staff, negotiate, do the deal, get your stuff and get out. Perfect stores if your an in and out shopper. It's hard when the staff aren't trained on everything but then again you can always read the box and do a search on your phone while in store.

Ashley QLD

Ashley QLDBrisbane

Great Service Everytime

Of my experiences purchasing with JB HIFI so far, the staff have been very helpful, kind, knowledgeable and even funny. I bought my HP computer there also and love it, very well suited for my needs as suggested by the salesperson. I travel a bit for work so have purchased at multiple branches but can recommend Oxley, North Lakes, Helensvale and Capalaba.

Jamie B

Jamie B

Amazing Service

Always the best service. I don't shop anywhere else for any electrical goods or accessories. Great staff and a great environment.

Amit

Amit

Nice customer service and great deals on products

5 star 5 star 5 star 5 star 5 star star star star star star star star star star star

Lee and Terrance Lowry

Lee and Terrance LowryBrisbane

So helpful and no hassles with purchase

We always go to JB HiFi for our electronic purchases they are so easy to deal with and very
Knowledgeable.

susan

susanAVALON

impressive sevice

I recently bought a Sony tv from jb hifi
I wanted a cheap price and a good brand with all the mod cons
A young man served me and articulated all the pros and cons for my new sony tv
The price was discounted and the service was impeccable
I paid at the checkout and went to the dock to pick up the sony tv. At the dock everything was carefully scrutinized so that my tv was handed to me in perfect condition
The young man, then used a trolly to take it and place it in my car .Old fashioned service !!! where the consumer is valued
I would definitely recommend jbhi fi

Bronya

Bronya

Awesome service and prices

Amazing service and products, with friendly staff, great range products and unbeatable prices. The staff are always willing to help and always have great advice

Don't shop anywhere else!!! REALLY THE BEST

Top customer service and they stand by their products. They offer their own personal extended warranty on products and they actually HONOUR it!!
I have bought everything for the past six years through Munno Para JB. They will offer the LOWEST price you can get and they will find things for you if they don't have it.
Sometimes they seem young but don't be fooled, whoever hires these kids knows what they are doing. They are smart and polite and extremely willing to help.
TOP SHOP - FIVE STAR

lerajm

lerajm

The only place to buy Sonic Brand items

I shop at the West Lakes store regularly, There products are excellent and well priced. I particularly like the Sonic Brand. Staff are knowledgeable and friendly.

Fadh

FadhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Efficient service

I bought a washing machine/dryer from JB Hifi. Delivered 2 days later including installation. Very happy with item and service

Narelle

NarellePerth, WA

Excellent customer service

My husband recently had to return a FitBit which he'd had for 11 months due to an issue with the wrist band. We both assumed it would be a long, difficult process given the warranty was so close to ending. We were both really pleased when we went into JB HiFi and had it exchanged with 5 minutes! The staff we dealt with were friendly, helpful, polite and informative. We had no issues and staff knew what they were doing. Would definitely recommend this store for purchasing in the future.

Shelly

Shelly

The new tele

Got a great tv bargain on boxing day from Clarkson JB Hi-fi. It was easy to pick up from the back door and the guys at pickup were great.