JB Hifi Home

JB Hifi Home (page 3 of 6)

Leila

LeilaSydney

Service

JB HI FI Moore park has an excelent customer service. The staff cleary knows a lot about the products and are realli enthusiastics.

dolly

dolly

Assistants service

Rang about enquiring for phones to purchase. attitude was like. really do i have to explain all this to you. no interest shown and demeaning attitude. so purchased elsewhere and told my friends.

JAG

JAGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impressive Service

I ordered a FitBit Flex 2 and it was delivered to my house 24 hours later for less than $5. The price of the Flex 2 was better than I could buy from FitBit directly and delivery faster.

Jon Pierre

Jon PierrePerth

New shop layout

New shop in Malaga WA, full of homeware now, but have to go to the rear of the shop with items and pay for them, then make your way out to the front again.

Peter

Peter

JB Hi-Fi would not help us find our purchase date

Our TV of just over 1 year old got a white line from top to bottom. Could not find the receipt and our online bank credit card only goes back 3 months.I phoned the JB Hi Fi store and was advised that they could not help me find the purchase date which the Manufacture needed to be able to fix our TV.

When we purchased the TV we gave the store all of our details. We run a business and we can find any transaction by doing a customer search.

Very disappointed JB Hi-Fi

Maria1707

Maria1707

Do not buy Apple products from here!

As tempting as it is to save money, do not buy Apple products from here- after buying an iPad Pro for my daughter for Christmas we opened it up to find it had a small hairline crack underneath the screen. JB state that they offer warranty and replacement for faulty products but this was not the case with Apple products when I tried to return it the next day. I got rude customer service and was told to send it away to Apple at my cost. This is actually not the first time I have bought a faulty Apple product from JB.

Phil2345

Phil2345Sydney

Dont trust reviews on there site they only publish ones they like.

Georgie

GeorgieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly service

I purchased a Panasonic digital tv with home theater system. Did not know much about it or how to put it together. I received a very friendly helful service. They show me many different option, the sales person was not pushy at all. He was very kind and honest. Westfield Carindale JB Hi Fi store. I will return. Thank you

clubped

clubpedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Customer Service

We purchased a Kenwood K-Mix stand mixer 7 months ago. On the whole it as been great but a design flaw would see the plastic collar that locks the bowl into the stand snap (this really should be metal). Kenwood would replace it along with the bowl each time this happens but the warranty process would take around a month. The last failure was two weeks before Christmas so we called JB's to see if they could assist. They arranged an immediate refund & provided a substantial discount on an alternate mixer. Everything was resolved quickly and easily (which is fantastic when you have two small children with you).

L J

L J

Bought two tvs recently . The guy who sold them too me couldnt arrange delivery that day . So bought them around on his way home

Ejt

Ejt

Good customer service

Decent customer service large variety of products, competitive prices may vary recommend doing your research before purchasing to ensure getting the best price.

David

David

Overcharged and made it difficult to get a refund

I purchased a TV set from JB HiFi and intended to pay with an Amex card until they said there was a surcharge of almost $30. So I said I would pay with a Mastercard that had no surcharge. I later discovered that I had been charged the Amex surcharge even though I used a Mastercard. I rang the store which is about 8 KM from where I live and asked for this to be corrected. They seemed uninterested and said that if a come in they may fix it. I asked why this can't be done on the phone and they were not interested in progressing that. It was a total lack of care for a mistake they had made. I will not shop there again having bought many things in the past.

I expect some service where they have made the mistake.

Thelma T

Thelma TSydney

Very helpful Staff and competitive price

We have just updated kitchen. The staff was quite helpful in explaining and comparing the items we were interested in. So we bought most of electronic appliances there. Would definitely come back to shop there again.

Mighty

MightyWerribee

The best customer service I've ever had!

Had a pre-order with a store that were not helpful at all with questions i had. Rang my local JB store and spoke with the most helpful ( in actual fact he went above and beyond what I've typically had in my past experiences with JB HiFi ) he made every attempt to solve my query. Allan ( hopefully spelt right ) from JB HiFi Pacific Werribee you sir are a legend!! Spoke with Hannah
( manager) to make sure she knew just how appreciative i was. Well done Pacific Werribee

Big Pete

Big PeteWollongong

Great Value and Service

I went in to look at the New iPad and Apple Pencil, and found the service top notch, very knowledgeable and ended up with a great Price.

Jade

JadeNewcastle

Quick, efficient and great price

I needed a double dishdrawer urgently for my office, after our current one died. The guys at JB HIFI Home helped with advising exactly what was in stock so I didn't need to wait and then offered a very compelling price as it was floor stock. Thanks heaps for the help.

Jill_Lee

Jill_LeeAU

TV purchase

Good customer service friendly & ready to assist if you have a particular question competitive prices excellent range of brands available

evrydayisafreshstart

evrydayisafreshstartPerth, WA

Best price for iPhone

Best price for an Apple iPhone 6s 64GB (Gold). No great wait for pick up either however when I have previously been in store there was a distinct lack of staff to ask questions of.

Juliedaniels

JuliedanielsSouth East Queensland, QLD

JB HiFi. No after sales service

I've taken two phones back to JB HiFi as they had intermittent faults. Staff member just said if I can't produce the faults on the spot they won't help me. Very bad service

Lydia

Lydia

Great service with very helpful staffs !!! Most recommended place to buy!!!!