JB Hifi Home

JB Hifi Home (page 3 of 3)

Alex

AlexMelbourne

Good service

I purchased iPhone from them it's not only cheaper but also of good quality
Highly recommended shop to purchase .

MR Cooper

MR CooperBrisbane

good shop and service

I have been Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne city shops, and Chermside, Oxley, Indooroopilly, Brisbane,QLD, Australia.

I found them all to have good service and be pleasant.

Dee18

Dee18Perth, WA

Fantastic Service

I went in to JB HiFi in Belmont Forum W.A. last Saturday and needed help to buy another remote for my TV. I knew nothing about what sort to buy and a very friendly man named Dave helped me. He was so informative and knowledgeable and guided me to buy a remote which works perfectly. Also he said if I wasn't happy with it I could bring it back. I will certainly return to that store if I need anything electrical to purchase because of this super helpful man.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how JB Hifi Home compares to other Appliance Retailers

Hubert C

Hubert CSydney, NSW

Prompt reaction and great service

Bought MacBook and MSOffice software. Software supplied was older version and didn't include the Outlook App. Manager Majid promptly exchanged against the most recent version WITH Outlook included against a small supplement.

AdoreBeauty

AdoreBeautySydney

Parramatta: Excellent help with my laptop (for repair)

I bought my ASUS laptop from JB Hifi before in June 2014. There was a problem with it. Kept coming up with error messages. Reluctantly I took it into the store in George St, Parramatta. Stuart from the store said that I should have kept screen shots of the problems to help the repair. I asked for his understanding and he accepted it for repair without the screenshots. He warned me that if the repairman (not JB) couldn't find it, it would be sent back. I said, that's OK. ASUS gave me a new hard drive, paid by JB Hifi. I basically have a new computer! I thanked Stuart for his help. He gave me a special price on other things while I was there. Recommend this store!

Mickyt

MickytSydney, NSW

Knowledgeable staff

great knowledge provided on smart tv's. didnt try to sell the most expensive option which was great. foxel 3 month offer included

Stylus

StylusMelbourne

Bought online - picked up from one store was able to do a change over at another store

Bought a Panasonic TV online, picked up from one store (Melton) - very easy process, next day new specials came on board and rang and asked if I could swap my TV for a Samsung on sale at the same price. The Panasonic TV was still in the box, they said no problems and it was no problems. Thank you JB HiFi Hoppers Crossing.

Making Christmas Shopping easier!!

The staff are so helpful, very informative and offer assistance before you need to ask someone to help (you don't need to rugby tackle someone to get help!!). Easiest Christmas shop ever!!!

Jules

JulesMelbourne

Great

Service prior to purchase was fantastic. Service since purchase continued to be fantastic and friendly. Staff were knowledgeable and couldn't do enough to help. Price was reasonable. Installation was professional. Overall, very happy.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how JB Hifi Home compares to other Appliance Retailers

Love our fridge

Went to all the major they didn't help, went to JB fridge wanted bought in 10 minutes, knew everything about the product we needed a no plumb Ice and water, fantastic staff and know there products.

Donna C

Donna CHope Island

Amazing service with valuable information

mike25

mike25Southbank, WA

HP AIO

I'm very happy with JB Hifi's price match. I saw a desktop AIO computer online which is $120 less than the price they are offering. I asked them to beat the price and they gave me even 5% less than what I found online.

Always request for a price match so you can save.

MICHELLE

MICHELLE

TV purchase

After buying a tv online and it stop working I went in and brought one from JB Hifi saved $100 and got an extra 2 yrs warranty and they delivered the next day. I will never buy electrical goods online. It's easier and quicker to buy I instore. Great product

March 5th 2015 Upddate:
Brought a new TV that wasn't Samsung or Philips and I'm always a bit nervous but have had it for 3 months and no problems paid for it on Thursday and got it on Friday. Great service. Would buy from them again
Quick and easy