JB Hifi Home

JB Hifi Home (page 4 of 6)

WOMBATEOUS

WOMBATEOUSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best service evah!!

Needing a new dishwasher, chose a Bosch and hunted for a good price. Good Guys appeared cheaper but when I rang the JB Ringwood store they immediately knocked $25 off the online price if I came to the store. They also quoted $65 for delivery and installation. When I visited the store, they knocked another $5 off the price. The delivery service was amazing! They rang Monday to ensure there would be someone home the following day. Confirmed via text on the Monday. Gave me a 2 hour window, and then rang TWICE to let me know that they were 25 minutes away. Then a follow up text when delivered. Never experienced such a professional delivery service. Kudos.

Penno

PennoTununda

Get service. Price was knocked down after it was on special..

Great. Prompt. Had want I wanted it about 6 different brands. Good knowledge. And listening to my needs. To easy.

Rana

RanaAdelaide

Good value for money

Bought 55" hensen smart TV.Customer representative showed couple of options as compared to the one which I was going to buy and ultimately got the good deal.

Minnobull

MinnobullBrisbane

JB Hifi Excellent Sales Service

JB Hifi generally has great service I speak for the Oxley,Indooroopilly and Brisbane City stores. Seriously if your purchasing a product with no idea about it before arriving at the store then your doing it wrong. Rock up with cash, or card (not amex and diners as there is a surcharge). Find staff, negotiate, do the deal, get your stuff and get out. Perfect stores if your an in and out shopper. It's hard when the staff aren't trained on everything but then again you can always read the box and do a search on your phone while in store.

Ashley QLD

Ashley QLDBrisbane

Great Service Everytime

Of my experiences purchasing with JB HIFI so far, the staff have been very helpful, kind, knowledgeable and even funny. I bought my HP computer there also and love it, very well suited for my needs as suggested by the salesperson. I travel a bit for work so have purchased at multiple branches but can recommend Oxley, North Lakes, Helensvale and Capalaba.

Jamie B

Jamie B

Amazing Service

Always the best service. I don't shop anywhere else for any electrical goods or accessories. Great staff and a great environment.

Amit

Amit

Nice customer service and great deals on products

5 star 5 star 5 star 5 star 5 star star star star star star star star star star star

Lee and Terrance Lowry

Lee and Terrance LowryBrisbane

So helpful and no hassles with purchase

We always go to JB HiFi for our electronic purchases they are so easy to deal with and very
Knowledgeable.

susan

susanAVALON

impressive sevice

I recently bought a Sony tv from jb hifi
I wanted a cheap price and a good brand with all the mod cons
A young man served me and articulated all the pros and cons for my new sony tv
The price was discounted and the service was impeccable
I paid at the checkout and went to the dock to pick up the sony tv. At the dock everything was carefully scrutinized so that my tv was handed to me in perfect condition
The young man, then used a trolly to take it and place it in my car .Old fashioned service !!! where the consumer is valued
I would definitely recommend jbhi fi

Bronya

Bronya

Awesome service and prices

Amazing service and products, with friendly staff, great range products and unbeatable prices. The staff are always willing to help and always have great advice

icosmin

icosminGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do you want a lawyer with that?

alison1030

alison1030Sydney, NSW

EGO DRIVEN KNOW NOTHINGS

on purchasing smart rv to was adviced to get the antena anti surge thing.(AS YOU CAN TELL i Know nothing about electics tech.Im a Nurse. I dont need to know). All wenr wrong on set up house antena cable wasnt same as surge antena connection. drove back to shop. I took picture of iteamz.assired this little addaption was going to set me write.WRONG. So im going to JayCar and buy a conection bypass JBHIFI. JUST NOT LISTENING.

Don't shop anywhere else!!! REALLY THE BEST

Top customer service and they stand by their products. They offer their own personal extended warranty on products and they actually HONOUR it!!
I have bought everything for the past six years through Munno Para JB. They will offer the LOWEST price you can get and they will find things for you if they don't have it.
Sometimes they seem young but don't be fooled, whoever hires these kids knows what they are doing. They are smart and polite and extremely willing to help.
TOP SHOP - FIVE STAR

lerajm

lerajm

The only place to buy Sonic Brand items

I shop at the West Lakes store regularly, There products are excellent and well priced. I particularly like the Sonic Brand. Staff are knowledgeable and friendly.

Chinduhere

Chinduhere

Good staff equals good company –My bipolar customer experience on the same day!

Fadh

FadhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Efficient service

I bought a washing machine/dryer from JB Hifi. Delivered 2 days later including installation. Very happy with item and service

Tracey

Tracey

Headphone

Great help from staff they offered us a discount because we bought more than one pair.
Love shopping at JB as I know where items are.

HELLIES

HELLIESBROOKFIELD

Watch out for their i minute reviews

Narelle

NarellePerth, WA

Excellent customer service

My husband recently had to return a FitBit which he'd had for 11 months due to an issue with the wrist band. We both assumed it would be a long, difficult process given the warranty was so close to ending. We were both really pleased when we went into JB HiFi and had it exchanged with 5 minutes! The staff we dealt with were friendly, helpful, polite and informative. We had no issues and staff knew what they were doing. Would definitely recommend this store for purchasing in the future.

wolf..

wolf..perth

ok place but staff not very knowledgable..???

bought a new tablet pre christmas.. was told and shown specs by staff in store and on product price tag.. it was unavailable in that store so paid for and got referred to another to pick up.. when i drove out to pick it up, the product specs were actually different (less) than i had been told (RAM and storage).. guys in the new store were ok about it but couldn't really do anything unless i wanted a refund.. I actually needed needed it for work so i had to buy, so I ended up with a product that wasnt what i originally agreed to.. works great, but a bit of a shame..