JB Hifi Home

JB Hifi Home (page 6 of 6)

GEP

GEPAU

What's not to like?

Never had a bad experience in JB Hifi. They are well stocked, with both product and approachable staff. Always happy to go there.

Tr1pp

Tr1ppMelbourne

floor staff

i went in to the store to purchase an item, i waited round for sum assistance and got none! to my amazement 2 staff stood watching on as my 12yr old twins walked the store to find the item i wanted, and rubbernecked the girls as they departed the store, help customers.....your not employed as security!

Donna C

Donna CHope Island

Amazing service with valuable information

Appliance Retailers

Find out how JB Hifi Home compares to other Appliance Retailers

mike25

mike25Southbank, WA

HP AIO

I'm very happy with JB Hifi's price match. I saw a desktop AIO computer online which is $120 less than the price they are offering. I asked them to beat the price and they gave me even 5% less than what I found online.

Always request for a price match so you can save.

MICHELLE

MICHELLE

TV purchase

After buying a tv online and it stop working I went in and brought one from JB Hifi saved $100 and got an extra 2 yrs warranty and they delivered the next day. I will never buy electrical goods online. It's easier and quicker to buy I instore. Great product

March 5th 2015 Upddate:
Brought a new TV that wasn't Samsung or Philips and I'm always a bit nervous but have had it for 3 months and no problems paid for it on Thursday and got it on Friday. Great service. Would buy from them again
Quick and easy