JB Hifi Home

JB Hifi Home

Brian

BrianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never again.

Purchased a 70 inch blaupunkt tv on the 13/3/21 from jb hifi Preston. Was not impressed that after paying for a new tv, they sent me out a factory second. I know this because the outer box was damaged and had an inspected sticker saying only the outer box was damaged. To make things worse after unpacking the tv it had a cracked screen and lines through the tv.
What infuriated me the most was that they thought they could get away with selling a factory second as a new one.
To their credit they did give me a full refund. But ai will never shop there again because of all the inconvenience it caused and I have now lost faith in Jb hifi as I will now never know if what I receive is a genuine new product.

Bad service

I went to the Joondalup branch near bunnings today . I needed help to find a DVD. The man asked do I need help I said yes please. Katlen stuck her head around the corner I said could you please help me she just looked at me I said I'm looking for a particular DVD she said what I asked I'm not going to tell could you come closer so I can speak to you ,she rolled her eyes and said no we don't have that DVD. I was so disappointed that a person in sales could be so rude. Shame on you katlen for being a very rude person

Teza

TezaPerth, WA

No after sale care

Visited and purchased. 2 top end items on Two seperate occasions, 90” TV with paying for bracket seperate and the latest Oppo phone, from the Mandurah Forum Store. Great service when purchasing both items, could not do enough for you, BUT when following though on the after sale service, just asking questions about the product, they were dismissive and walking away as I was speaking. They said I need to look on untuned and find things out from the internet.
It seems to me that they have (the gift of the gab) when selling you something and once they have done a sale they DO NOT CARE.
Good advice is do not buy goods fro this store.

Steven Allen

Steven AllenPerth, WA

Terrible and rude customer service

went in to buy an iphone12 waited for a hour then when paying copped utter rudeness, decided to walk out and buy one at Officework's next door.

Not happy

Not happyperth wa

Unhelpful service at Myaree store

My wife & myself went to the Myaree store on the 14/11/2020 to buy a phone car holder, had to interrupt two store sales staff members talking to achieve any service, very blunt, dis concerning remarks and unhelpful when asking the sales rep with questions regarding products, we felt like the sales rep was not interested and just wanted us out of the store, we left this store in disgust and angry and will be letting other people know of the lack of service we received. Pick your act up up JB !!!

ANGEL

ANGELPerth, WA

Purchased a Sony tv set with blue tooth and it doesn't work the Bluetooth.

Sony tv set with supposedly Bluetooth facility, this facility does not work, went to the shop and they told me that the tv set has to have a additional gadget and pay 80 dollars. Is that normal, previous time purchased a record player same story additional gadget to listen to the records. Great shop.

Wa, Mandurah forum jb hi-fi. Give it a miss.

Salesperson sold me item that did not work. When i returned it staff/ management would not give me refund or credit. Did not listen and where not interested in resolving matter.
Stay clear of this one.

Pete331

Pete331Darling Downs, QLD

Pay full price for new samsung s6 tab lite and was sent a demo with sticker marked not for sale.

Yeshey

YesheyPerth, WA

Worst experience on buying laptops!!! Yeah two in a row

I returned the Lenovo and added extra cash and took the hp 14 inch notebook. It sucks, the screen is blank today, second time I wanted to used for my Uni work. I want to return this again and buy from a different store

Carol C.

JoannPerth, WA

JB Hifi-en-ex Perth- Worst Experience

Catrin Campbell

Catrin CampbellSouth East Queensland, QLD

JB HI Capalaba - what a joke!!!

Store LocationCapalaba
Dan

DanBrisbane

Bad service - stick to electronics please

Mick

MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

JB online

finally received the goods and they were damaged, customer service is slow and incompetent.
save the hassle and shop elsewhere.

Tomp

TompMelbourne

No Service JB HI Fi Watergardens

my vacuum cleaner develop a fault 13 months into 24 months warranty so I return to the shop for warranty repairs. At first the sales man refuse that it was under warranty stating that they come with only a year. When I told him it was 2 years he call another person and confirmed it was 2 years but then he said "you have to go direct as JB HIFi warranty is only a year"
When I insist he check the vacuum cleaner and said "looks like physical damage" .[bottom hose split in two]
Then he said we have to charge you every charge and you better buy a new one. It will cost less.
I left and rang vax and I was given an authorized repair Centro near my house.

Cavey

CaveyBrisbane

Terrible Service

dolly

dolly

Assistants service

Rang about enquiring for phones to purchase. attitude was like. really do i have to explain all this to you. no interest shown and demeaning attitude. so purchased elsewhere and told my friends.

Peter

Peter

JB Hi-Fi would not help us find our purchase date

Our TV of just over 1 year old got a white line from top to bottom. Could not find the receipt and our online bank credit card only goes back 3 months.I phoned the JB Hi Fi store and was advised that they could not help me find the purchase date which the Manufacture needed to be able to fix our TV.

When we purchased the TV we gave the store all of our details. We run a business and we can find any transaction by doing a customer search.

Very disappointed JB Hi-Fi

Maria1707

Maria1707

Do not buy Apple products from here!

As tempting as it is to save money, do not buy Apple products from here- after buying an iPad Pro for my daughter for Christmas we opened it up to find it had a small hairline crack underneath the screen. JB state that they offer warranty and replacement for faulty products but this was not the case with Apple products when I tried to return it the next day. I got rude customer service and was told to send it away to Apple at my cost. This is actually not the first time I have bought a faulty Apple product from JB.