JB Hifi Home

JB Hifi Home

Brian
BrianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never again.

Purchased a 70 inch blaupunkt tv on the 13/3/21 from jb hifi Preston. Was not impressed that after paying for a new tv, they sent me out a factory second. I know this because the outer box was damaged and had an inspected sticker saying only the outer box was damaged. To make things worse after unpacking the tv it had a cracked screen and lines through the tv.
What infuriated me the most was that they thought they could get away with selling a factory second as a new one.
To their credit they did give me a full refund. But ai will never shop there again because of all the inconvenience it caused and I have now lost faith in Jb hifi as I will now never know if what I receive is a genuine new product.

Bad service

I went to the Joondalup branch near bunnings today . I needed help to find a DVD. The man asked do I need help I said yes please. Katlen stuck her head around the corner I said could you please help me she just looked at me I said I'm looking for a particular DVD she said what I asked I'm not going to tell could you come closer so I can speak to you ,she rolled her eyes and said no we don't have that DVD. I was so disappointed that a person in sales could be so rude. Shame on you katlen for being a very rude person

Teza
TezaPerth, WA

No after sale care

Visited and purchased. 2 top end items on Two seperate occasions, 90” TV with paying for bracket seperate and the latest Oppo phone, from the Mandurah Forum Store. Great service when purchasing both items, could not do enough for you, BUT when following though on the after sale service, just asking questions about the product, they were dismissive and walking away as I was speaking. They said I need to look on untuned and find things out from the internet.
It seems to me that they have (the gift of the gab) when selling you something and once they have done a sale they DO NOT CARE.
Good advice is do not buy goods fro this store.

Mary
Mary Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Disappointed

Asked sales member a simple question on is it difficult to instal. I found his answer quite condescending. As I am a senior he assumed me to be IT illiterate. His answer was quite disrespectful. I have purchased a number of products from my local store and have always found staff to be very courteous and helpful. I am hoping this is a one off experience

Steven Allen
Steven AllenPerth, WA

Terrible and rude customer service

went in to buy an iphone12 waited for a hour then when paying copped utter rudeness, decided to walk out and buy one at Officework's next door.

Not happy
Not happyperth wa

Unhelpful service at Myaree store

My wife & myself went to the Myaree store on the 14/11/2020 to buy a phone car holder, had to interrupt two store sales staff members talking to achieve any service, very blunt, dis concerning remarks and unhelpful when asking the sales rep with questions regarding products, we felt like the sales rep was not interested and just wanted us out of the store, we left this store in disgust and angry and will be letting other people know of the lack of service we received. Pick your act up up JB !!!

ANGEL
ANGELPerth, WA

Purchased a Sony tv set with blue tooth and it doesn't work the Bluetooth.

Sony tv set with supposedly Bluetooth facility, this facility does not work, went to the shop and they told me that the tv set has to have a additional gadget and pay 80 dollars. Is that normal, previous time purchased a record player same story additional gadget to listen to the records. Great shop.

Wa, Mandurah forum jb hi-fi. Give it a miss.

Salesperson sold me item that did not work. When i returned it staff/ management would not give me refund or credit. Did not listen and where not interested in resolving matter.
Stay clear of this one.

Pete331
Pete331Darling Downs, QLD

Pay full price for new samsung s6 tab lite and was sent a demo with sticker marked not for sale.

Find out how JB Hifi Home compares to other Appliance Retailers

Poor customer service and follow up

Bought Oppo reno z mobile from JB Hifi in Chirnside Park Vic and after getting it home noticed it had air bubble under screen. Took it back and the staff tried to get it out with a card and then said call Oppo. I said surely it shouldn't have passed quality control like that and staff didn't know whether the plastic was meant to be removed or stay on. I rang Oppo who said go back to store. Both passing the buck and useless. Advise buy from somewhere else and check before leaving store. Better still stick to Samsung.

Yeshey
YesheyPerth, WA

Worst experience on buying laptops!!! Yeah two in a row

I returned the Lenovo and added extra cash and took the hp 14 inch notebook. It sucks, the screen is blank today, second time I wanted to used for my Uni work. I want to return this again and buy from a different store

JB you've fooled me again!

Went to look at a TV they wanted for $1645. I walked away and the following week spent $1269 on the same TV. Decided to get a HDMI cable but it was too short for $35 and used a $15 voucher. Went to get an exchange and was asked to pay $10 more for a cheaper better product valued at $29 because the voucher could only be used once. So I decided to get my refund instead. So JB you've fooled me again!

Carol C.