JB Hifi Home

JB Hifi Home

Mary

Mary Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Disappointed

Asked sales member a simple question on is it difficult to instal. I found his answer quite condescending. As I am a senior he assumed me to be IT illiterate. His answer was quite disrespectful. I have purchased a number of products from my local store and have always found staff to be very courteous and helpful. I am hoping this is a one off experience

Poor customer service and follow up

Bought Oppo reno z mobile from JB Hifi in Chirnside Park Vic and after getting it home noticed it had air bubble under screen. Took it back and the staff tried to get it out with a card and then said call Oppo. I said surely it shouldn't have passed quality control like that and staff didn't know whether the plastic was meant to be removed or stay on. I rang Oppo who said go back to store. Both passing the buck and useless. Advise buy from somewhere else and check before leaving store. Better still stick to Samsung.

JB you've fooled me again!

Went to look at a TV they wanted for $1645. I walked away and the following week spent $1269 on the same TV. Decided to get a HDMI cable but it was too short for $35 and used a $15 voucher. Went to get an exchange and was asked to pay $10 more for a cheaper better product valued at $29 because the voucher could only be used once. So I decided to get my refund instead. So JB you've fooled me again!

Appliance Retailers

Find out how JB Hifi Home compares to other Appliance Retailers

alison1030

alison1030Sydney, NSW

EGO DRIVEN KNOW NOTHINGS

on purchasing smart rv to was adviced to get the antena anti surge thing.(AS YOU CAN TELL i Know nothing about electics tech.Im a Nurse. I dont need to know). All wenr wrong on set up house antena cable wasnt same as surge antena connection. drove back to shop. I took picture of iteamz.assired this little addaption was going to set me write.WRONG. So im going to JayCar and buy a conection bypass JBHIFI. JUST NOT LISTENING.

Chinduhere

Chinduhere

Good staff equals good company –My bipolar customer experience on the same day!