JB Hifi Home

JB Hifi Home

TMC

TMC

Excellent customer service

Very happy brought a brand new tv, got a great deal and service was very good, happy with price and quality of TV.

Mohan

MohanPerth

I have been having endless problems with my large screen LG TV its been repaired 4 times so far this store has tried its best on every occasion to sort the repair but now the extended Lemon warranty is trying to evade replacing the TV. The store manager Marie has been very helpful she even spoke to LG on my behalf. Her attitude to me as a customer has been excellent and has made every attempt to help me. I wish her all the best and hope to get continued support to distressed customers like myself.

Pea doph

Pea dophSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly service.

Always a pleasure making purchases from JB Hifi, ( most recent purchases: portable charger, walkie talkies, Sony headphones 3 months ago). Friendly service, great deals.. Thank you.

Jon Pierre

Jon PierrePerth

New shop layout

New shop in Malaga WA, full of homeware now, but have to go to the rear of the shop with items and pay for them, then make your way out to the front again.

Georgie

GeorgieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly service

I purchased a Panasonic digital tv with home theater system. Did not know much about it or how to put it together. I received a very friendly helful service. They show me many different option, the sales person was not pushy at all. He was very kind and honest. Westfield Carindale JB Hi Fi store. I will return. Thank you

L J

L J

Bought two tvs recently . The guy who sold them too me couldnt arrange delivery that day . So bought them around on his way home

Ejt

Ejt

Good customer service

Decent customer service large variety of products, competitive prices may vary recommend doing your research before purchasing to ensure getting the best price.

Rana

RanaAdelaide

Good value for money

Bought 55" hensen smart TV.Customer representative showed couple of options as compared to the one which I was going to buy and ultimately got the good deal.

Tracey

Tracey

Headphone

Great help from staff they offered us a discount because we bought more than one pair.
Love shopping at JB as I know where items are.

Natasha

NatashaStirling

Liked

I did buy a computer and I'm very happy with the knowledge of sales man and also with the product.
The storage is not that big, but I found what I was looking for.

Tony

TonyMelbourne

Good Service!

Bough a CD on the weekend. Counter staff were helpful and polite. I will definitely be coming back to JBHIFI

terry

terryadelaide

Good Service

Marie P

Marie PGold Coast

a lesson in service

Sam is the manager of the Bundall JB hifi and even though I did not buy from his store he went above and beyond to help me find the delivery of my goods, Service is very important and my next purchase will be from the Bundall GC store , thank you Sam

Informative

Took the time to thoroughly explain all the products we were interested in. Once we decided on what to buy they put together a great package deal

GEP

GEPAU

What's not to like?

Never had a bad experience in JB Hifi. They are well stocked, with both product and approachable staff. Always happy to go there.