JB Hifi Home

JB Hifi Home

Marg

Marg

Wonderful staff in Malaga WA

I was trying to purchase a keyboard, and each one I selected was faulty.
I needed to come back three times in one day.
Young lady with black hair , who worked at the checkout, was wonderful helpful and understanding.
Lovely staff at Malaga branch.

Store LocationMalaga WA

Simply Easy Shopping

Super friendly and helpful staff even when dealing with multiple customers. Easily explained overview of the device and the extended warranty. In and Out the shop in under 10 minutes with my laptop, too easy.

Simone

SimoneWestern Australia

Staff are helpful and products reliable

The staff at JB Hi-Fi Mandurah HOME are always helpful. They are ready and willing to offer great advice on the spot with any enquiries you have to suit your requirements. There is peace of mind for purchases through this JB Hi-Fi store. The products are reliable and staff are fantastic right through to after sales service where needed.

Kaz

KazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Staff

Attended Capalaba Store on Monday 11.1.20, re an enquiry, & spoke to Ryan. Such a pleasant, informative & helpful guy. He went above & beyond explaining & demonstrating things to me. A definite asset to your team. Many thanks & we will certainly be back as usual for our entertainment purchases.
Kaz.

Tom

TomPerth, WA

Excellent service

Was looking into a PVR and the staff member was very knowledgeable and accommodating of any and all questions. He was willing to provide whatever we needed to ensure we could make the best choice to suit our requirements.

Karen

KarenSydney Surrounds, NSW

The Best Customer Service

Here's a Big Thank You to Sharon from JB Hi FI Erina Fair Central Coast NSW. Our 3 year old LG ftidge die. Sharon organised a New Fridge to be delivered in 2 days.
Sharon went above and beyond for us, it was amazing Customer Service.

Sarah Stuart

Sarah StuartGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Customer Service

We brought our fridge from jbhifi and they lowered the price and it was already on sale too so we got a great price and I love love love it. They also had it delivered and the delivery company was very good and friendly

Evie

EviePerth

Wonderful Service

I've been shopping at JB HIFI in Claremont, Perth for years and always have great service from them. Particularly recently when I bought some products. Great prices and great service thanks. Special thanks to Mitchell.

Sue

SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

I took a faulty iPad back to Capalaba JB Hifi this morning, and was served by Preston.
Preston dealt with the issue very professionally with a smile and bright attitude.
Thanks Preston. It was a pleasure to deal with you.

Ben

BenSpringwood

Service was great

I purchased a ps 4 for my son and several games. Although I think that the PS4 pro is overpriced, the salesman knew his stuff and did a great job. Unfortunately the lady behind the counter neglected to put all the discs in the covers and we were missing one. I rang up and Taylor advised she would assist me when I came in. She was great, she found the disc and told me she would ensure everyone checks in future. So even though I wasted my time going in again the service was great. Thanks

Grace

GraceSydney, NSW

Great Movies, Even Better Prices

Ordered 3 Blu Ray movies fron JB HiFi on Tue afternoon and got them today as promised for only $5 for delivery. And the best part? They had an offer of Buy 2 and Get one Free!!! I was alredy happy to see that movies were cheaper than in other stores and got one for nothing on top!!! To those who enjoy having a little collection of very special titles to watch whenever they feel like it, like myself ... Don't miss this offer!!

cazan

cazan

Perfect customer service

Had a problem with courier not delivering to home address. Instead my item was taken to a pick up point. I had paid for express delivery. Contacted JB to tell them I was very unhappy. They were excellent and arranged to have my item delivered the next day although they were not to blame. Really impressed with the friendly, helpful staff

Adam

AdamGeelong

Fav store these days

Staff are friendly and helpful and are always happy to knock a little bit off the listed price. Product itself is great and comparable in price to any online sites

Tracy

TracyGold Coasy

Bought a Samsung 9

I bought a Samsung 9 from here wow the person that served me was so focused on me instead of serving 10 people at once. He answered every question i had abiut the phone. Told me the good and bad but more good then bad. Sold on the phone I said very profesdional

great service

jb hi fi stocklands west burleigh. bought tv and kept loosing picture. turns out it was box i was useing.rang the guy who sold tv. he said we will exchange no problem. rang later told about box. this man was really concerned for the customer and very helpful.top sevice

samantha

samanthast helens park

the best

iphone 8 is the best phone ive used so far and i get all the new iphones that come out, the camera settings are the best and takes the most amazing images

Leila

LeilaSydney

Service

JB HI FI Moore park has an excelent customer service. The staff cleary knows a lot about the products and are realli enthusiastics.

JAG

JAGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impressive Service

I ordered a FitBit Flex 2 and it was delivered to my house 24 hours later for less than $5. The price of the Flex 2 was better than I could buy from FitBit directly and delivery faster.

clubped

clubpedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Customer Service

We purchased a Kenwood K-Mix stand mixer 7 months ago. On the whole it as been great but a design flaw would see the plastic collar that locks the bowl into the stand snap (this really should be metal). Kenwood would replace it along with the bowl each time this happens but the warranty process would take around a month. The last failure was two weeks before Christmas so we called JB's to see if they could assist. They arranged an immediate refund & provided a substantial discount on an alternate mixer. Everything was resolved quickly and easily (which is fantastic when you have two small children with you).

Thelma T

Thelma TSydney

Very helpful Staff and competitive price

We have just updated kitchen. The staff was quite helpful in explaining and comparing the items we were interested in. So we bought most of electronic appliances there. Would definitely come back to shop there again.