JBL Bar 5.1

JBL Bar 5.1

MPN: JBLBAR51BLKAS

See the Best Soundbars in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ilovelamp

IlovelampSouthwest, VIC

Powerful sound. True 5.1. Feel sorry for the neighbors.

It might not have a huge range of features and adjustability settings, but it delivers on what the majority of consumers such as myself would want out of a soundbar, to deliver rich and powerful sound that has simplicity in its features and design, with the added versatility of being true surround.
If you want rich and thumping bass, crisp vocals, and the unbelievable versatility of this setup, this thing hits the sweet spot.
This bad boy has literally impressed everyone Ive shown.

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for $798.00.

TeeCanberra 2600, ACT

Great Base!

I bought this Soundbar to go with my great big TV, base is fantastic I honestly would hate to be the people living below in my apartment! I like the sound the only thing I find is that Music option doesn’t sound that great, I usually have it on Movie to have the good base and sound together! Definitely not a sound bar if you want to play music it’s definitely a movie sound bar! Anyway it’s still great, I love the detachable speakers!

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Master of pepper

Master of pepperCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

love it perfect for our needs

what more can i say but does what it is intended to do and sounds better than i expected complements any TV experience and listening pleasure thanks for a quality product

Purchased in August 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

Cosgrove

CosgroveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A true wireless soundbar

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $798.00.

Pierre

Pierre

Superb quality and stylish

The JBL bar 5.1 is very exquisite to look at and the materials used are good quality. I like the wireless subwoofer but I like the most is the removable surround satellite speakers that you put on a stand or wall mount. It’s performance is spectacular when you watch movies with 5.1 channel. The setup is straightforward and the connectivity are great (hdmi, aux and Bluetooth). Overall despite the price tag it’s all worth it!