JBL BoomBox

JBL BoomBox

MPN: JBLBOOMBOXBLK

See the Best Portable Speakers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jenko

JenkoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is the perfect music system I can’t live without it

Lives up to being the most powerful, portable Bluetooth speaker, I’ve tried lots of them in store and at home. The JBL Boombox delivers monstrous sound along with the hardest hitting bass. Easily lasts for the 24 hours it claims without missing a beat, sometimes I forget it even requires power to operate. The Waterproofing, double USB chargers and other features are a huge bonus.

Purchased in June 2018 at The Good Guys.

Anup M.

Anup M.South East Queensland, QLD

#1 Product in market, no comparison

This is so far the world's best party and portable speaker . Super quality. water proof. Ultimate bass and sound, Quality of sound is awesome.
I am a huge fan of JBL now . but this speaker has solved the purpose for all scenarios. Let it be party, movie, music, songs etc. this is always handy and useful.

It comes with so far best battery backup which is like continuous 24 hours.
I charge it once and if I listen to 1 hour daily, still it works for more that 20days and feel like I haven't charged it in ages.

If any one is looking for portable , party and bluetooth speaker. Then this is it.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman for $399.00.

Music is energy

Music is energySouth Australia

Don't be fooled by 24hr playback!

Purchased in March 2019 for $480.00.

BJ_JTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I tried to only give it 4 stars but it honestly is perfect!

Purchased in January 2019 at Bing Lee Online store for $399.00.

charles1962

charles1962Moe, Victoria

Brilliant bluetooth speaker!

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

Tara Larkins

Tara LarkinsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Compact but awesome sound quality

I love my JBL BoomBox! I take it everywhere.. parties, the beach, park etc. The sound quality is brilliant, quick to connect to Bluetooth devices. If your phone rings it automatically rings through the speaker. It's lightweight and solidly built. My new favourite toy!
The only thing I found a tad annoying is when you receive any notifications it'll turn the music down to sound the notification momentarily.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

blackphillip

blackphillipbrisbane

Great sounding portable speaker with great battery life.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

dom

domMelbourne

What a BOOM!!!

If your looking for that extra bass punch and loudness for a portable speaker then you have to get this JBL BOOMBOX !!! It is the best bluetooth sound system i have ever owned and believe me when i say nothing compares to this. Not with sound or battery life. I have had mine on at just middle level now for well over 48 hours without re-charging it. This is the best in its class in every aspect.

Date PurchasedJan 2018