JBL E25BT

4.1

Caitlyn

CaitlynMINIGIN

bluetooth headphons

I have owned these headphones now for 8 months.at first I thought they were great but with in a month the neck clip snapped as it is not that we'll made.
    Sound wise they are very good and cancel out most background noise.
    Battery life is good lasting me most of the day.
    Unfortunately now they won't charge up which is the reason for the low rating.
    I have had JBL in the past and had expected them to last especially for the amount they cost.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Sounds good. Sturdiness Terribile

I have had 2 sets replaced in 6 months because the shirt clip (which is a practical necessity for me) just breaks with normal use. It’s a flimsy construction. Other than that the sound quality is fine and connectivity is simple Battery has a very good span. If it didn’t keep breaking it’s probably good value for money.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
    Leo

LeoSydney, NSW

Decent Bluetooth earphones

Decent Bluetooth earphones. Battery lasts what it promises (about 6h) and sound is not terrible. It does not have noise reduction or noise cancellation, but you can’t expect those from a $50 set of earphones. I like the led indicator, it makes it easy to know when it’s connected to a device. Build is ok for me, but some may found it a bit cheap and clunky.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
    Wireless Headphones

Find out how JBL E25BT compares to other Wireless Headphones

Emma Welsh

Emma WelshCairns

Good for the price

These are decent earphones but not really worth the price. Started crackling as soon as I started using them, this stopped after a bit though.
    Fits inside the ears well and has good noise cancelling & the cord is a good length - doesn't get wrapped around me like others have.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Fabrice M.

Fabrice M.asked

how do you know it's fully charged?

Jake C.
    Jake C.

Good question. Ive never been too worried about that as Ill let it charge for a couple of hours and its always been enough for my playback time. When it runs low though it will constantly make a chime different to the turn on sound.

Skincare A.

Skincare A.asked

My headphone won’t turn on nor it does not show white led. Also, when charging, it gets really hot (volume device where charging cable goes) , any idea? Txs

Arun

Arunasked

What about the connectivity ?? is it easy to pair & while on move is there any connection drop ? Because many other brands have this issue please advise me . Thanks

Ada
    Ada

It won't drop but it hard to pair up, however once pair, i never drop.

vaishu
    vaishu

So far I haven't faced such issue. Once paired, you can use it forever.

CategoryWireless Headphones