JBL E25BT

• Comfort
  • Battery Life
  • Bluetooth

Jake C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Always loved jbl sound and this doesnt disappoint

So much competition and was unsure about the EarPod JBL or this one with the strap. PRICE won me over though. Without trying the sound I had a certain expectation. At first i was disappointed- when volume is low bass and sound quality is really not great, however once over 50% loudness the sound and bass comes alive. Then with Spotify changing the equaliser you can hear why jbl is making a name for itself. 6 months on they still work great and connectivity hasnt been an issue. Battery life is also really good.

Purchased in August 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

Sound Quality
Bass
Comfort
Battery Life
Bluetooth
Makeda

MakedaWAHOON

Excellent.

The size is just right, the sound quality is not bad. Hanging around the neck, the braided wire is not easy to entangle, and it can also be used during running. It does not fall off during exercise. The effect is very good, especially listening to the surround, the bass is thick and the voice is thorough.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Gabriel

GabrielMARLA

Sound is clear

Good quality...handy clip so you don't lose them. Extra size buds included for comfy fit. Sounds great and holds a long charge.I chose this earbirds eventually. has a well balanced sound and strong bluetooth signal.Listening to music is good, using it to talk on the phone....people on the other end are staticky and people have a hard time hearing me.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Wireless Headphones

Find out how JBL E25BT compares to other Wireless Headphones

Danny

Dannybrisbane

Amazing wireless headphone with great audio quality

The headphones give a great audio experience. Being wireless, they are so easy to wear, handle and even good for sporting. The battery last long and charging goes quickly. Different sizes of ear plugs are enclosed so you can use what works best for you. Really happy with the purchase.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Sharna

Sharna

This is a perfect product.

I love these headphones they work to good like when I'm around water I can put them in my hat or beanie with out having a cord hanging out just all tacked away sage and should. I do wish the charge in them would last a bit longer but love them so much. I'm actually looking at buying a pair for my friend.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Liz

LizKallista

Music to your ears!

I bought these 4months ago, so have had some time to experience them.
They are comfortable in your ears, clip nicely to your collar if you’re active and come with an assorted sizing of buds.
They pair easily with devices, charge directly from the controls and come with a little vinyl pouch for storage.
The sound quality is nice and overall I’m happy with them!

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Ashleigh

Ashleigh

good sound quality and convenient headphones

Great headphones. The sound quality is decent and the wireless concept is great. Only issue i have is that they do fall out of ears quickly when say turning your head or doing vigorous exercise. The battery life could also be longer also. Minor issues for having the convenience of bluetooth wireless at this price point.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Julio

JulioEmerald

Just great

I just need a headphone when I go running or do some workout after a busy work day and I just pick this thing to be my exercise partner. I'm very happy with this cuz the quality is good and it's not that easy to slip away from my ear. Really enjoy it!

Date PurchasedJul 2017
JJs

JJsSydney

Really good

Good wireless headphones for everyday use and sports use. I wear these when running and generally they are great.In ear phones seems very light and solid build. Initial Blue tooth connectivity was very good. Sound quality is good with boosted bass by default I guess. Midrange sounds are not very good, but for the price it’s a great pair of Bluetooth enabled ear phones.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Wireless Headphones

Find out how JBL E25BT compares to other Wireless Headphones

Sharan Tagore

Sharan TagorePerth, WA

Good headphones

Good wireless headphones for everyday use and sports use. I wear these when running and generally they are great, although one earbud seems to fall out which can be annoying. The sound quality is good and they are easy to use. I'd definitely recommend these for a decent mid price earphone if you want quality without breaking the bank.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Malinda

MalindaMelbourne

Very good for the price

In ear phones seems very light and solid build. Initial Blue tooth connectivity was very good with my Sony Xperia phone. As few complained that pairing didn’t drop off after adding the unit as a trusted device to my phone.