JBL E25BT

MPN: 3378018

4.1

Joe

Joeperth

Great headphones for my ebooks

Really good sound and comfortable fit. Battery life is good also. I only use them for my ebooks when I walk but the sound is crisp and clear and they fit nice and
    Snug in my ears. They also come with different size ear buds which is a great bonus.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
    SarzP

SarzPMelbourne

So clear!

These earphones are a breeze to use. The battery charge lasts a few days and sound is Crystal clear. Recommend for the price point! Oh and don't get tangled like usual earphones do. I paid around the $40 mark and could justify extended insurance for small amount extra but doubt will need to use them and they feel robust.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
    Tam

TamCairns, Queensland

Works very well

Great headphones, nice clear sound, easy to use. Initially there was a fault but the shop immediately exchanged it and they are so good we bought a second pair. They’re convenient to wear too being bluetooth, no more leads which is great. The different size ear plugs are also good, I find the smallest the best, the larger ones kept falling out of my ears, no trouble with the smaller plugs.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
    Wireless Headphones

Find out how JBL E25BT compares to other Wireless Headphones

Ayahuasca.z

Ayahuasca.zNSW

good quality

These earphones are really nice in sound quality and has a really good sleek design to it. It's really good because when I go running or play sports the wires don't tangle around me like normal earphones do, instead I can put the short wire behind my neck. This is a really good wireless earphone.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

vaishusydney

Excellent product

I am so happy with this product as I have been using this product from 6 months. Good quality of mic and has great quality of noise filtration and amazing sound effects. The earphone has good quality. The wire is soft and not easily breakable. Worth for its cost. Compatible to carry.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

AdaSydney

Fantastic

Great sound, nice design.
    Smartly engineered, 3 hours recharged, but it's wireless freedom with up to 20 hours of listening. Best headphone you can use on the plane, you won't hear any more noise at all time. Amazing at noise canceling.
    Also, i didn't feel any uncomfortable when I wear it more than half day. The shape design is great

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Fabrice M.

Fabrice M.asked

how do you know it's fully charged?

Jake C.
    Jake C.

Good question. Ive never been too worried about that as Ill let it charge for a couple of hours and its always been enough for my playback time. When it runs low though it will constantly make a chime different to the turn on sound.

Skincare A.

Skincare A.asked

My headphone won’t turn on nor it does not show white led. Also, when charging, it gets really hot (volume device where charging cable goes) , any idea? Txs

Arun

Arunasked

What about the connectivity ?? is it easy to pair & while on move is there any connection drop ? Because many other brands have this issue please advise me . Thanks

Ada

It won't drop but it hard to pair up, however once pair, i never drop.

vaishu

So far I haven't faced such issue. Once paired, you can use it forever.

CategoryWireless Headphones